Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16284
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking as well.

  2. #16283

    SugarLifeNow

    SLN Girl, Jen Du 32.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/SexySB/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-15 at 4.18.16 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her?

  4. #16281

    SugarLifeNow

    SLN Girl, Marina 30.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MarinaFerrari/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-15 at 6.00.02 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #16280

    Allie-Glenview

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    My current rotation has been good and I been busy with that. But here's a few that I can share.

    I'll keep it as general, but informative, some you fookers have gotten me in trouble by saying "Meddic said he gave you this amount".

    Senior member feel free to pm if you need details.

    Chatted with this one. Pics are current, seems DTF. Our schedule just not lining up. Cannot host, but willing to meet anywhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1ba36b52d494
    DTF, she shows up high and bitchy, BBBJ and cfs for 400 wasn't very good.

  6. #16279
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e

    Any intel with this one? Within 5 exchanges in messages, invites me over to her place in Beverly. I get a little uneasy with that. Can anyone confirm she's legit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e
    She's very high mileage. Been reviewed here many times. An addict.

  7. #16278

    Summer fling 25

    My current rotation has been good and I been busy with that. But here's a few that I can share.

    I'll keep it as general, but informative, some you fookers have gotten me in trouble by saying "Meddic said he gave you this amount".

    Senior member feel free to pm if you need details.

    This one is DTF. She's on the bigger side, cute face and fun. CIP and BBBJ skills A+. Cannot host, but will uber to you. Wants 300-400. Will repeat in a pinch.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7d37a70d9258

    Chatted with this one. Pics are current, seems DTF. Our schedule just not lining up. Cannot host, but willing to meet anywhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1ba36b52d494

    This one can host in the Little Village neighborhood. Pics are current and wants 600-700. She's very fun and flirty via our Snapchat convo. I did not see her due to location.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-9446157c31e5

    Waste of time. Content seller.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-93a8bbea3fce

    This one wants 600-800. Cannot host. Still trying to figure out logistics. Anyone seen her? I'm curious how she is.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-147d8f66bfc8

    This one is very spotty communication. Wants 500-600. Pics are current. Cannot host, but willing to come to you. Finally came to an agreement, but the day of. She ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-df18617018af

    This one wants 300-400. Cannot host, can only meet during the day. BBBJ and CFS. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-9da3502a13f3

    This one is DTF. Can host and wants 300-400. Pics are old, she's bigger now, cool chic. BBBJ, BBFS no cip. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-1996dba07e2a

    This one is nuts. Blowing my Snapchat by calling. Will ask for money. Stay away.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e

    Any intel with this one? Within 5 exchanges in messages, invites me over to her place in Beverly. I get a little uneasy with that. Can anyone confirm she's legit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e

  8. #16277

    Chiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Bern1  [View Original Post]
    Talked to this one she is very hot if the pics are real, reminds me of young Angelina Jolie was just wondering if anybody had seen her she quoted me 1. 5 k that is the highest I have ever heard of.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-645f28605c69
    Quick Google image search comes up with what looks like a model in Chicago (instagram). Definitely has the look and the figure. Those girls get top $. Makeup overdone, eyes look enhanced. Still has the look though.

  9. #16276

    Starsmafia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-4ddeb279346f

    This one contacted me. She is a pro. Covered sex, bbj if you are clean, cannot host, 250. I haven't met her yet and not sure if I will. If anyone has met her, I'm interested in your feedback.

  10. #16275
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    I have met with Sara. She is real. All of these girls seem to have shit in their lives, so her emergency was some of that shit. Oh, and she squirts.
    Thanks man! I'll give her another try.

  11. #16274

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I am new to the forum and SA, have been talking to this one and it seems promising. I don't get scam or pro vibes as has been described in the previous posts but I also don't see her mentioned at all. If anyone can share experience that would be great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-c46727e42127

    Thanks in advance!
    Hello all. Getting close to setting up a meet with her and wanted to check back for any info?

  12. #16273

    Sara Burr Ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Has anyone seen Sara? I'm hoping to get some intel. PM is ok.

    We were supposed to meet last week, but she had to cancel the last minute - "emergency". She reached out to me again and wants to meet. I'm just curious if she's just like to play games. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-2f1a0fc5ed9a
    I have met with Sara. She is real. All of these girls seem to have shit in their lives, so her emergency was some of that shit. Oh, and she squirts.

  13. #16272

    Intel. Sara Burr Ridge

    Hey all! Has anyone seen Sara? I'm hoping to get some intel. PM is ok.

    We were supposed to meet last week, but she had to cancel the last minute - "emergency". She reached out to me again and wants to meet. I'm just curious if she's just like to play games. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-2f1a0fc5ed9a

  14. #16271

    Virtual cards

    Quote Originally Posted by EastTowest  [View Original Post]
    Giftcards.com didn't work for me last time I tried. About a month ago I created a virtual card on one of my real cards. That allowed me to at least not give my real name / address to seeking. Shows up on my statement, but I'm already dealing with that for hotel rooms so it's little added risk on what I'm already doing. Didn't renew, so don't know if it will still work, but as of a month ago this worked.
    Thanks, I may go that route next. I had gone this long without managing to have SA show up on any statements, but I'm also in the same boat where I've had room bookings on my personal cards, so I agree about the same level of risk. Although I also agree the current selections on the site aren't exactly making me want to jump through hoops to renew.

  15. #16270

    SugarLifeNow

    SLN Girl KyKy 22.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Ky/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-15 at 6.03.01 PM.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape