Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 26640
-
06-06-25 13:41 #23865Regular Member

Posts: 14Dallas
In my experience, Dallas consistently demonstrates exceptional service and personality, making her the top choice in the area. However, during my recent attempts to schedule appointments with her, I have encountered a concerning issue. Despite her confirmation upon my initial contact, she consistently becomes silent upon my arrival. She is aware of my out-of-town travel and disregards my time. While I acknowledge her reliability in following through on her commitments in the past, the lack of respect for my time has become increasingly frustrating. I have consistently arrived punctual and prepared for our appointments, and having my time wasted after multiple attempts has become disheartening. While I am generally patient, this situation is unacceptable.
-
06-06-25 11:18 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 537Crystaa
She lost my interest at No BBBJ. Otherwise she's a hot one for sure!
Originally Posted by MarkJay68
[View Original Post]
Play safe!
Shaw.
-
06-05-25 18:04 #23863Senior Member

Posts: 157May I ask what location? Provider?
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 14:13 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 444Crystaa
It's been a while since I've seen her but Crystaa is a pretty solid provider; pics are real, communication was good. Service is above average if you are ok with CBJ.
Originally Posted by MarkJay68
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 10:09 #23861Regular Member

Posts: 1Skye. Exotic Soul Snatcher
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/649117354017
There's her link from today. I met with Skye and had a wonderful time! First time we tried to meet we weren't able to due to some scheduling conflicts. I contacted her again and she got me an appointment and was ready when it was time to meet. Comms were great and she has a nice hotel incall in a nice part of town. Room is great and clean. She also had towels to clean up. Great all around.
As far as Skye goes, her pics are accurate! She's smoking hot with an excellent rack and back end. She's really pretty and easy to talk to!
For the service, it was exactly as described. She has excellen oral skills and I'm not a guy that normally enjoys it that much, but she was going to make me pop it was so good (which is super rare). We got right into it and everything was unrushed and comfortable. Damage was $. 60 for a hhr of time.
-
06-05-25 08:32 #23860Senior Member

Posts: 412My bad
Oh! You're correct, I was! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 05:45 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 555Mix up
I think maswo tagged the wrong ad and was referencing waltk's post about Latino provider.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 03:01 #23858Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystta
Any intel on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/396385892785
-
06-05-25 02:34 #23857Regular Member

Posts: 15Lisa
Has anyone tried Lisa? I noticed her on Skip and was wondering if anyone has a review?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/808597684154
-
06-04-25 22:54 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 208The more you know.
Whaaaaaat location!?
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 22:16 #23855Regular Member

Posts: 150Thats not how charges work. If they follow you and do not turn on their lights then they are running your plates. In order to charge you they have to pull you over. The plates alone does not 100% tell who is behind the wheel. Hes looking for a quick charge and luckily your information came back good. As far as loitering you could have had a medical emergency like virtigo and you decided that parking lot was the safest place to pull over and get your bearings. Maybe you felt like you were about to faint. The most anyone can do is pull you over and ask you what you are doing there. If you are inside a sting they will ask you to leave the area and if you return you will be arrested. Nobody can stop you from being anywhere that there is a not a no trespassing sign posted. Unless you are on a residential property. If you are caught in a business lot after hours they will take your information and you will be asked to leave without a citation as long as it does not look too odd. You can drive into the police parking lot and pull right up next to them and go to sleep and the only thing they can do is identify you and ask you to leave. If you are that scary then honestly you should not be out in the streets doing anything that pertains to anything on this site. The consequences for being caught are harsh and could ruin your career if you have one. I would advise that you find something else to do. Not trying to be mean.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 19:50 #23854Senior Member

Posts: 106That's 120/ HHR. Not HR. Oops.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 18:09 #23853Senior Member

Posts: 106To be fair, pics 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12 are all definitely her. Just maybe a couple years old. She's definitely 220+ as she claims. She asks for like 120/ hr. For the price, it's a nice easy meet. Maybe not for everyone! 🤙.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:40 #23852Senior Member

Posts: 412Thank you brother
Hope what you say true, I'll avoid the location for a while. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:22 #23851Senior Member

Posts: 144FishSticks
That's too bad, because I actually know the girl in the pics, we went to school together. I was sure hoping I'd get a crack at that. Thanks for the intel WaltK.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






