Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 26629
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23854

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I think maswo tagged the wrong ad and was referencing waltk's post about Latino provider.
    Oh! You're correct, I was! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

  2. #23853

    Mix up

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, pics 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12 are all definitely her. Just maybe a couple years old. She's definitely 220+ as she claims. She asks for like 120/ hr. For the price, it's a nice easy meet. Maybe not for everyone! 🤙.
    I think maswo tagged the wrong ad and was referencing waltk's post about Latino provider.

  3. #23852

  4. #23851

    Lisa

    Has anyone tried Lisa? I noticed her on Skip and was wondering if anyone has a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/808597684154

  5. #23850

    The more you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Hope what you say true, I'll avoid the location for a while. Thank you.
    Whaaaaaat location!?

  6. #23849
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentz,

    I know I haven't been active lately, but I had an interesting, in a terrible way, situation where I was parked in an apartment complex parking waiting, I was waiting for too long my biggest mistake, when I decided to leave uncle LEO was behind my car! I couldn't even see him coming he didn't get out or anything, I'm pretty sure he was checking my car license plate. Is this something I need to worry about??

    Thanks.

    Will elaborate more later. I'm just trying not to worry too much about it.
    Thats not how charges work. If they follow you and do not turn on their lights then they are running your plates. In order to charge you they have to pull you over. The plates alone does not 100% tell who is behind the wheel. Hes looking for a quick charge and luckily your information came back good. As far as loitering you could have had a medical emergency like virtigo and you decided that parking lot was the safest place to pull over and get your bearings. Maybe you felt like you were about to faint. The most anyone can do is pull you over and ask you what you are doing there. If you are inside a sting they will ask you to leave the area and if you return you will be arrested. Nobody can stop you from being anywhere that there is a not a no trespassing sign posted. Unless you are on a residential property. If you are caught in a business lot after hours they will take your information and you will be asked to leave without a citation as long as it does not look too odd. You can drive into the police parking lot and pull right up next to them and go to sleep and the only thing they can do is identify you and ask you to leave. If you are that scary then honestly you should not be out in the streets doing anything that pertains to anything on this site. The consequences for being caught are harsh and could ruin your career if you have one. I would advise that you find something else to do. Not trying to be mean.

  7. #23848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, pics 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12 are all definitely her. Just maybe a couple years old. She's definitely 220+ as she claims. She asks for like 120/ hr. For the price, it's a nice easy meet. Maybe not for everyone! 🤙.
    That's 120/ HHR. Not HR. Oops.

  8. #23847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 2 years ago, terrible attitude! It was so bad I left in 3 minutes. There are plenty other better choices in gr, CJ, Sasha and Lauren.

    Edit: plus the pics in the ad, as mentioned in the other post, not hers. So its bait and switch. Id say avoid her.
    To be fair, pics 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12 are all definitely her. Just maybe a couple years old. She's definitely 220+ as she claims. She asks for like 120/ hr. For the price, it's a nice easy meet. Maybe not for everyone! 🤙.

  9. #23846

    Thank you brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Your waiting in your car for a provider would not fly in court on loitering charges even if LEO bother to cite you! In late history the courts have thrown out loitering charges bc governments tried to keep undesirable people from public places or blocking entranceway. Just Kreeping was right you've been charged by now if LEO had probable cause to stop & cite you! The key word is probable cause, even if someone complained that prostitution was happening where you were waiting, what can they cite you for? Cops will run your plates, if they're suspicious but assuming there's no wants or warrants on you or they've built a case on you, you're safe! There's a million reasons why LEO may eyeball you but based on your narrative there's not much you can be cited for! Rest easy, no paranoia! Bottom out.
    Hope what you say true, I'll avoid the location for a while. Thank you.

  10. #23845

    FishSticks

    That's too bad, because I actually know the girl in the pics, we went to school together. I was sure hoping I'd get a crack at that. Thanks for the intel WaltK.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently at a decent hotel near the airport. Communication was good. Pics aren't real, she looks more NA in person but she is definitely not the girl who called herself Native American Princess / Boomerang etc. Nothing great but nothing terrible either. BBJCFS, 150 for hhr.

  11. #23844

    No worries on loitering

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your respond. But should I worry if he cited me with loitering! Even if he didn't say anything at the incident??

    Thank you.
    Your waiting in your car for a provider would not fly in court on loitering charges even if LEO bother to cite you! In late history the courts have thrown out loitering charges bc governments tried to keep undesirable people from public places or blocking entranceway. Just Kreeping was right you've been charged by now if LEO had probable cause to stop & cite you! The key word is probable cause, even if someone complained that prostitution was happening where you were waiting, what can they cite you for? Cops will run your plates, if they're suspicious but assuming there's no wants or warrants on you or they've built a case on you, you're safe! There's a million reasons why LEO may eyeball you but based on your narrative there's not much you can be cited for! Rest easy, no paranoia! Bottom out.

  12. #23843

    Not recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica the other day for a hhr. If you're cool with BBWs, she's pretty chill. Ass for days. Looks great in RCG. Tits aren't great but she makes up for it with a super enthusiastic BJ. Would see again if my regulars aren't around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/052839129875
    I saw her like 2 years ago, terrible attitude! It was so bad I left in 3 minutes. There are plenty other better choices in gr, CJ, Sasha and Lauren.

    Edit: plus the pics in the ad, as mentioned in the other post, not her’s. So it’s bait and switch. I’d say avoid her.

  13. #23842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents I'm a fellow monger whom mainly partakes in the KZOO area but occasionally I will head to GR for some play time, from time to time. Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting with this Latina Babe at all? If so could you please provide some intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/635033455541

    MAX.
    I saw her recently at a decent hotel near the airport. Communication was good. Pics aren't real, she looks more NA in person but she is definitely not the girl who called herself Native American Princess / Boomerang etc. Nothing great but nothing terrible either. BBJCFS, 150 for hhr.

  14. #23841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    White Jessica. BBW with a sweet ass

    Saw Jessica the other day for a hhr. If you're cool with BBWs, she's pretty chill. Ass for days. Looks great in RCG. Tits aren't great but she makes up for it with a super enthusiastic BJ. Would see again if my regulars aren't around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/052839129875

  15. #23840

    LEO presence at apt

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentz,

    I know I haven't been active lately, but I had an interesting, in a terrible way, situation where I was parked in an apartment complex parking waiting, I was waiting for too long my biggest mistake, when I decided to leave uncle LEO was behind my car! I couldn't even see him coming he didn't get out or anything, I'm pretty sure he was checking my car license plate. Is this something I need to worry about??

    Thanks.

    Will elaborate more later. I'm just trying not to worry too much about it.
    Hoping there'll be more specifics, either some hints about which provider, or at least general location or apt complex.

    Tried to DM but (Mas) your inbox is full, probably bc other people are asking the same thing LOL. Feel free to DM later.

    -ODB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape