Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 24695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23480

    Best Cities for Those of Us Who Travel?

    For those of us who travel, I thought I'd ask opinions on the best locations for this hobby along with any specific recommendations. I was in Tucson recently and especially for AMP enthusiasts, it's a very good location. I plan to visit one or more of the Asian houses / AMPs in Chicago sometime this summer just based on what I've read on the Chicago boards. I'll gladly share suggestions with others but hope some of you who travel will share your best destinations both in general and for the AMP scene. Epic BBBJ performers are of special interest.

  2. #23479
    Saw Lulu at Yings in Ballwin today. Very good massage with decent teasing and a firm round butt (over the clothes) very happy.

  3. #23478

    Calla within the past year

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had good luck at Calla lately? I've been twice. First time I left happy and the next time I left sad. Maybe it depends on who you get? Or YMMV?
    I haven't been to Calla for at least 3 months.

    About 5 visits in the past year or so:

    Every one was satisfying, good for HE / HJ.

    From my experience, second best place left, behind Classic on Clayton Road.

  4. #23477

    Ann

    Older woman but slender in good shape. Great combination of therapeutic & sensual treatment from skilled and experienced hands nothing else available but I left quite happy.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ays-26013.html

  5. #23476
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Referring to a human being as a thing and using junior high in the 90's digs like he / she is just lame in general. I'm not offended. Just sick of hearing that kind of shit when I'm trying to escape from this fucked up dumpster fire of a country and enjoy the hobby.
    Lighten up Francis. Being upset / annoyed is a choice. You're better than that.

  6. #23475
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Referring to a human being as a thing and using junior high in the 90's digs like he / she is just lame in general. I'm not offended. Just sick of hearing that kind of shit when I'm trying to escape from this fucked up dumpster fire of a country and enjoy the hobby.
    You live in the freest country in the history of the world. No one is forcing you to stay here, you're free to leave at any time. I hear Gaza is beautiful this time of year.

  7. #23474

    Massage granite city Kay

    Has anyone seen this lady for a massage? Was thinking about trying her out? Any info would be great! https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...853187489.html.

  8. #23473

    True Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    It's in my area, though it's more than I'd want to spend for a non sure thing. Plus the photo at the bottom of the website, I'm not convinced it's a "she. ".
    I tried this place years ago. Good legitimate massage. Not great. Strictly legit, and with a kind of don't-even-think-about-it vibe for anything sensual.

  9. #23472
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Sad that this one's shut down, when I waited in the lot from 9:30-11 am to see if they were going to open I saw about 10 other guys try to get in and walk back out disappointed. I had to kill time in the area regardless. What else is functional in the area? I haven't been to Calla in 2 years, first time I went was great, tried 2 more times and both weren't worth it. Foot and body in MH was DIY or not at all last I tried there.
    Classic Spa on Clayton rd has been the go to for a number of years.

  10. #23471

    True touch

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    Elsa Deen, Owner of True Touch Massage - $120 for an hour. That under normal circumstances should mean somewhat sensual, HE. I think I called many moons ago and she got mad when I asked about draping. https://mekenterprisesblog.com/truetouchmassage/
    It's in my area, though it's more than I'd want to spend for a non sure thing. Plus the photo at the bottom of the website, I'm not convinced it's a "she. ".

  11. #23470

    Olive Health spa alternative?

    Sad that this one's shut down, when I waited in the lot from 9:30-11 am to see if they were going to open I saw about 10 other guys try to get in and walk back out disappointed. I had to kill time in the area regardless. What else is functional in the area? I haven't been to Calla in 2 years, first time I went was great, tried 2 more times and both weren't worth it. Foot and body in MH was DIY or not at all last I tried there.

  12. #23469

    Calla

    Anyone had good luck at Calla lately? I've been twice. First time I left happy and the next time I left sad. Maybe it depends on who you get? Or YMMV?

  13. #23468
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    This is very confusing. Which place is supposedly shut down?

    Health / Sunny's on Olive Blvd. , west of 141 / Bowlero.

    Or.

    Classic on Clayton Rd, between 141 & Clarkson.

    My 2 dependable go-to places.
    Sonny's on Olive Blvd is closed, while Classes on Clayton Rd is open as usual.

  14. #23467

    Star Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Is this spa in Fenton still doing HJs?
    They were two weeks ago. Very willing to roaming hands as well.

  15. #23466

    Star Spa

    Is this spa in Fenton still doing HJs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape