Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 1179 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34674

    Rimjobs

    Need your help fellas, you can pm me if you want but I'm looking for providers that give good rimjobs. Even if it is an ACS or those Asian massage ladies, but I am looking for rimmers, please help!

  2. #34673
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLover21  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Google moon escorts.

  3. #34672

    Legit but hit or miss

    They are legit but never are the ones in the pictures. They cover the faces with stupid shit so you can't do a Google image search. The ones on Willis will ask for a tip afterwards. My go to is leaving Saturday. She gave me her personal number and I have been seeing lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a bunch of ads the last couple of days for latinas with really nice bodies in Chester. They have different phone numbers but the same type of pictures. I'm assuming scam, but anyone else see any of them? Any good recommendations?

  4. #34671

    Kitty and cc

    Went to see kitty (moon) a few days ago and was underwhelmed. BBJ was subpar and covered FS was OK. Not worth it in my opinion.

    Cc on the other hand was fantastic. Her head game was one of the best. Better than Hailey (SW forum). Took all of me down her throat no reflex. Swallowed every drop.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/611228597456

  5. #34670

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Kitty at the moon today. YMMV but we had some chemistry. After our shower, she gave a great BBBJ before cowgirl, missionary, and doggie to finish. In the middle of it all, she said she was a yoga instructor outside of this and showed off how flexible she was. Great view with that shaved kitty of hers. We chatted for a bit afterwards and she said she was 34. Who knows if that's accurate, but that's about how old she looks. Says she'll be here for a few more days. $230 for hh.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #34669

    Latinas in Chester

    I've seen a bunch of ads the last couple of days for latinas with really nice bodies in Chester. They have different phone numbers but the same type of pictures. I'm assuming scam, but anyone else see any of them? Any good recommendations?

  7. #34668

    A pleasant surprise

    On the way home for work decided to treat myself.

    Saw this ad and took a shot.

    Comms were easy enough and away I went to her spot. Off of brook rode.

    Turns out it was someone use to see.

    Her name is Cc. She is in great shape looking incredibly healthy. Her mouth game was out of this world and her kitty was tight. All I can say is worth the $ LOL.

    Told me looking for old friends and some new ones.

    Say give her a try was definitely a pleasant experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/611228597456

  8. #34667

    You sound obsessed

    You've posted six times asking about Blaze. Maybe there's a reason you can't get ahold of her. Based on how desperate you sound, I wouldn't give you her contact info if I had it. She probably doesn't want to see you. Take the hint and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've posted in the past looking for Blaze the big tit MILF who has had polarizing reviews. She is my ATF for reasons I cannot go into. She has been complete radio silence for the last few months and I am so desperate to see her again. Has anyone seen her recently or know of a recent number for her? The 804 9.. Number doesn't work anymore. Please help guys I really am so desperate for her it's actually embarrassing lmao.

  9. #34666

    Red head cici

    Had another dream with one of my favorite utr's Cici (not the Cici on JD). Hit her number up and comms are excellent with her as always. Arrived at the West end where she been at for awhile. Got to her room and she was rocking the green lingerie she knows I love. Talked with her for a bit before getting into business. I gave her a donation for an hr, got into my briefs, and just laid on the bed. She got on top of me to do 69 with a bbj and just being honest she in my top 3 of providers that give amazing head. Then after getting my John crazy wet, I put the protection on it and she provided some spit on it before I slid in for some mish. She held me tight with those long legs while I took her to poundtown. Then we switched positions so she can ride it in rcg / cg. Got her into k9 position and had her moaning crazy. Pulled out and busted in the bag. Cleaned up, gave her a hug, and went on my way. She's always looking for some new and old regulars to have some fun with. Just hmu if you need her digits, senior and contributing members.

  10. #34665

    Attempted deposit scam


  11. #34664

    Lyleah

    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that! That's actually really disappointing to hear she was really nice and somewhat accommodating.
    Saw her post in STG on Sunday night. Good to see her back in action. Will contact sometime soon. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/401213207674.

  12. #34663

    Big tit blaze

    Hey guys. I've posted in the past looking for Blaze the big tit MILF who has had polarizing reviews. She is my ATF for reasons I cannot go into. She has been complete radio silence for the last few months and I am so desperate to see her again. Has anyone seen her recently or know of a recent number for her? The 804 9.. Number doesn't work anymore. Please help guys I really am so desperate for her it's actually embarrassing lmao.

  13. #34662
    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    I've always stuck with offering 6, and that's worked well for me in the past. Of course, I'm not talking about top-tier options, but more of the lower-end STG types they'd usually go for it. But over the last couple of days, it's been a different story. Literally nobody was down for it. There are still a couple I know who would, but they're more like fallback options than first picks.

    What surprised me the most wasn't just the rejections it was how they said no.

    Responses like:

    "Hell no. ".

    "What do I look like?

    "You can't be serious. ".

    It got me thinking is 6 considered too low now?

    Am I out of touch for thinking that should still be enough?
    It's enough I myself refuse to go past that for these ladies. We honestly control the market so if we all can band together and not cave to these ones talking about 120 it would be great haha sorry for the rant.

  14. #34661

    Bbj

    I've always stuck with offering 6, and that's worked well for me in the past. Of course, I'm not talking about top-tier options, but more of the lower-end STG types — they'd usually go for it. But over the last couple of days, it's been a different story. Literally nobody was down for it. There are still a couple I know who would, but they're more like fallback options than first picks.

    What surprised me the most wasn't just the rejections — it was how they said no.

    Responses like:

    "Hell no. ".

    "What do I look like?

    "You can't be serious. ".

    It got me thinking — is 6 considered too low now?

    Am I out of touch for thinking that should still be enough?

  15. #34660

    Return of the Thief

    This alleged con artist started posting again (Skip the Games).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1604.jpg‎   IMG_1605.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape