Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 37335
-
05-31-25 16:26 #34650Senior Member

Posts: 161MISS Watzz
It's always was a good time. That lady is a true provider. If you are cool she is cool. Damn hope she comes backe to the STG.
-
05-31-25 16:25 #34649Senior Member

Posts: 61Blonde at Motel 6 on midlo
Hey, quick question:
Did any of you happen to meet up with a big-chested blonde at the Motel 6 on Midlothian in the past week or so?
I saw her post on STG — not sure how often she posted, but I know it was either on the 24th, 25th, or 26th, because that's when I saw her. Unfortunately, I didn't save the number, and after going through all 50 pages, I can't find the post again.
I got a pretty solid BBJ (semi-rushed), but I was definitely planning to go back. I really wanted to see those bounce in mish, and when I asked if she'd be around, she said yeah.
Anyone know who I'm talking about? Have any info?
-
05-31-25 16:14 #34648Senior Member

Posts: 161Nadia
Good for you. Ymma. If you are referring to tall Nadia of hwy 95. It's been a crap shot, for me tried twice. Watch your back next time for white van.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
-
05-31-25 16:01 #34647Senior Member

Posts: 161Ymmv
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Was thinling about giving it a shot. Good review.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 15:47 #34646Senior Member

Posts: 161Sapphire
You got lucky. She is a rip off artist. Read back reviews, I will take a hard pass on this one.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 15:11 #34645Senior Member

Posts: 121Gloryhole
Any brave soul out there sampled this?
Want to try my first but this is an entirely new level of risk for me hahaha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...g/478153750066
-
05-31-25 13:51 #34644Senior Member

Posts: 229Outcalls vs incalls
Since almost all of them agree and do outcalls, isn't it safer to get a room in a quite zone where it is not hot with presence of other hunters so to speak. Yes it would be pricey but way safer, no?
It is the best for those who travel for a few days and instead going to a different locations playing with the luck is it better to do outcall? Or the chances that the girls will not come and ask for a deposit or something?
-
05-31-25 07:13 #34643Senior Member

Posts: 221Lily
Visited with Lily yesterday. Not normally the type I look for, but was feeling the need for something different. Comms were good and simple, location is in a very hot spot, attitude is good, nice body, really tight grip, CBJ was a little lacking, good hygiene and no sign of monkey. Donation was pretty close to the market, but maybe a little much for the experience. She just got into the area and is planning to stay a while. Again, not what I normally look for, but considering the current options I would probably repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/229647546369
-
05-30-25 19:45 #34642Regular Member

Posts: 11Tess
Anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/402434268385
-
05-30-25 15:35 #34641Senior Member

Posts: 61I had no problems with her
I reached out to her awhile back when she was in Petersburg and asked for a BBBJ and we agreed on 60. Got there, got ready to get right and she asked if I had a cindim and I said no and asked if I needed one and she said yeah. I said well never mind then and she gave me my money back and I left. And she was actually relatively polite about it offering full service instead. I assumed it was because she knew what she did.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 23:03 #34640Senior Member

Posts: 221Rylee
Avoid! Time waster. Quick comms with video call verification and then ghosted after driving across town to her spot. Not to mention she is in the hot zone.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...927/6613378645
-
05-29-25 21:15 #34639Senior Member

Posts: 105Kitty
I had a nice visit with Kitty at the moon today. YMMV but we had some chemistry. After our shower, she gave a great BBBJ before cowgirl, missionary, and doggie to finish. In the middle of it all, she said she was a yoga instructor outside of this and showed off how flexible she was. Great view with that shaved kitty of hers. We chatted for a bit afterwards and she said she was 34. Who knows if that's accurate, but that's about how old she looks. Says she'll be here for a few more days. $230 for hh.
-
05-28-25 23:54 #34638Senior Member

Posts: 71Chelsea inquiry
Anyone know if chelsea number has changed? Been trying to reach her but no response last number I have ends in 4981.
-
05-27-25 19:47 #34637Regular Member

Posts: 11Tried seeing Talia a few times. She's nothing but a time waster. Likes to play games. F her. Gramo doesn't do it for me physically. Not sure about Xiomy. Can you send me contact info?
Originally Posted by JSamuals33
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 08:51 #34636Senior Member

Posts: 353Always trust your gut! Appreciate the intel.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





