Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 28210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Chase is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Latinas can actually be the very best of all nationalities. The problem is very often the ones that come to the US to ply their trade are either a non-representative slice of Latinas from that country or they change when they get here (or a little of both). All the ones I've met here (I'm talking imports not US-born Latinas) have been real hustlers out to make maximum dollar to live well here or send home. I've been with Latinas in 10 Latin countries (and with other nationalities in a dozen others); and have found them to be very different than the ones here in the US.
    I was too broad in my statement, I should have said the 'Travelling Latina' experience over the past few years. They are the bait and switch, no connection, wham bam and get out girls. I've been with the Latinas years ago that were awesome, and gave excellent service and spoke English too. The most recent batch have a system that I am just not a fan of.

    I have yellow fever, so I'll take my chances with traveling Asians. They are not much better, I just get my hopes up more and can score two at a time if they are slow.

  2. #24399
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    You got the very typical Latina treatment. One and done for me, never again.
    Latinas can actually be the very best of all nationalities. The problem is very often the ones that come to the US to ply their trade are either a non-representative slice of Latinas from that country or they change when they get here (or a little of both). All the ones I've met here (I'm talking imports not US-born Latinas) have been real hustlers out to make maximum dollar to live well here or send home. I've been with Latinas in 10 Latin countries (and with other nationalities in a dozen others); and have found them to be very different than the ones here in the US. Of course, like all sex workers, they're out to make a buck, but there seems to me to be a lot less hustle about them outside the US with just a few exceptions.

    Most notably Colombianas in Costa Rica tend to display a lot more hustle than either Ticas or Nicas there, or Colombianas back in Colombia. OTOH, Nicas in CR and Venezuelanas in Colombia can be sweeter than the native born latinas in those countries. Cubanas in Cuba display more hustle than Latinas in other countries, but that's only because everyone in Cuba needs to hustle. Those Cubanas are still nowhere near as bad as the ones here.

    It also matters where you go to find them. If you do your recruiting where guys throw their money around (like stripclubs here in the US or places where the rich gringos go in Latin countries like Adelitas in Tijuana or the Taormina or before that the Blue Marlin in San Jose or Monkey Bar in Jaco in CR or Parque Lleras in Medellin), then you'll find higher prices and more hustle (though still a huge bargain compared to what they charge here).

    Right now the r/t airfare (from MCO) to Medellin is <$250, a decent hotel in El Centro is $25//nt and chicas can be had for <$25 so a long weekend getaway can be had for well under $500 ie less than just a couple of non-skanky escort sessions here BUT you need to know what you're doing.

  3. #24398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    I gamble when I have some extra

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    You got the very typical Latina treatment. One and done for me, never again.
    Sometimes I get lucky and I gamble only when I have some extra to gamble with. Otherwise, I leave them alone.

  4. #24397

    Lilith. Outcall

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilith_cj

    OK, so first of all this is not Lilith at AnytimeOasis. She's been reviewed well on this board. This is the new young 20 yr old Cuban spinner Lilith, who only offers outcall. I had a rare situation where I could host and I had a few lines out. Of course Trinity was top of the list, but I heard nothing. LOL. (One of you out there so bank rolling her.) Lilith was near the top of the list and her comms were really good. Quick to reply, easy to schedule. Ended up being a morning appt. She was on time. Her body is flawless. Great all naturals top, nice backside. Pictures are real. Good English. Service was all covered, MSOG, lfK / dfk, loves DATY. She does have 1 review on TER and I will ditto that recomendation. Book with confidence.

    PG2.

  5. #24396
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is gone. . is she ok??
    Faith, the BBW? She posted in NPR as of this morning that I was looking.

  6. #24395
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    That's a god damn shame. I'm speaking now directly to the HCSO arresting officer. Fuck you buddy! You're a punk.

    Her bail is over $11,000. Might as well be a $100,000.
    She's out as of yesterday.

  7. #24394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    I think the Sarah I saw was definitely not the one in the pics. Current one in Tampa has long curly hair, smaller tits, flabbier ass, and looks more Puerto Rican. Could be a switcheroo? It was a good time but by everyone's description I was expecting a hotter older version of the pics. Oh well chalk it up to an experience and was able to bust a good one. Definitely not GFE and upsells 69, DATY, BBBJ and does not wet the boys at the standard rate. Want to try her friend Valentina when she returns but afraid of what others say the pics are not her. I think reports have said Valentina's performance is better than Sarah?
    You got the very typical Latina treatment. One and done for me, never again.

  8. #24393

    Faith??

    Her ad is gone. . is she ok??

  9. #24392

    Sarah

    Had a great time with her. She speaks perfect English which I didn't realize at first LOL. Refreshing change of pace for a hot Latina. Correct, she's not the one in the pics but still super hot. I agree with others, body of a younger woman, tight and curvy in the right places, face is older. She's about the business, but had just enough passion to make it fun. I could see her rushing others but YMMV. Comms were a1.

    Bummer about Sandra. Saw her a couple days before the pop. Service was great as usual but she didn't seem healthy mentally. I only see her for headache relief.

  10. #24391
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    This one is back for more. She's loving Tampa and I'm loving that ass on her. Took that butthole for a spin the other day and absolutely loved it. So did she. Enjoy. And tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/188232585
    What was the damage for Greek? TIA.

  11. #24390

    Sarah not the one in pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    This one is back for more. She's loving Tampa and I'm loving that ass on her. Took that butthole for a spin the other day and absolutely loved it. So did she. Enjoy. And tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/188232585
    I think the Sarah I saw was definitely not the one in the pics. Current one in Tampa has long curly hair, smaller tits, flabbier ass, and looks more Puerto Rican. Could be a switcheroo? It was a good time but by everyone's description I was expecting a hotter older version of the pics. Oh well chalk it up to an experience and was able to bust a good one. Definitely not GFE and upsells 69, DATY, BBBJ and does not wet the boys at the standard rate. Want to try her friend Valentina when she returns but afraid of what others say the pics are not her. I think reports have said Valentina's performance is better than Sarah?

  12. #24389

    Sandra

    That's a god damn shame. I'm speaking now directly to the HCSO arresting officer. Fuck you buddy! You're a punk.

    Her bail is over $11,000. Might as well be a $100,000.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Seems Sandra got popped for on a variety of charges yesterday.

  13. #24388
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Seems Sandra got popped for on a variety of charges yesterday.
    That's a damn shame. Talent is scarce enough already.

  14. #24387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Sarah the Colombian MILF

    This one is back for more. She's loving Tampa and I'm loving that ass on her. Took that butthole for a spin the other day and absolutely loved it. So did she. Enjoy. And tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/188232585
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20250605-WA0000.jpg‎  

  15. #24386

    Sandra

    Seems Sandra got popped for on a variety of charges yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape