Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 5849
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4979

    Anyone try Vanessa?

    I like her look and that she is over 30, but I can't find any reviews or history on her. Please post or send a message if you have some feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250606_164306_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250606_164319_Opera.jpg‎  

  2. #4978

    Back woods Bettie

    Anybody seen this girl? Don't think I've seen her post before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thebackwoodsbettie

  3. #4977
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently? I find myself wanting to see her after several years. I'm wondering just how submissive she can be? When I saw her she gave me a perfect BBBJ and her body was perfect for me.
    Would not describe Nadia as submissive. She's been in the game for many, many years. Agree her body is very good. But she is weird as hell. Like she's always walking a fine line along the crazy town track. Would not surprise me if she completely goes apeshit one day. She's not Princess Peach crazy, but I'm not sticking my dick in her any longer.

  4. #4976
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who that old hag is, but I noticed that also, but that is not her. Watch the video that shows her face for a second.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4248672967

  5. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen  [View Original Post]
    She has a selfie on her photo album which shows her looking in her late 50's? Shocker.
    I don't know who that old hag is, but I noticed that also, but that is not her. Watch the video that shows her face for a second.

  6. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Met her, had a good time. Looks like her photos (one of the videos flashes her face for a second). No kissing, BBBJ is available if she is comfortable, likes daty, she got loud during orgasm, which was fun. Big ass, nice lady. I will probably see her on her next visit, she's leaving tomorrow morning.
    She has a selfie on her photo album which shows her looking in her late 50's? Shocker.

  7. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the Latin lady named Melissa? Send a message if you don't want to post.
    Met her, had a good time. Looks like her photos (one of the videos flashes her face for a second). No kissing, BBBJ is available if she is comfortable, likes daty, she got loud during orgasm, which was fun. Big ass, nice lady. I will probably see her on her next visit, she's leaving tomorrow morning.

  8. #4972

    Nadia banks

    Anyone see her recently? I find myself wanting to see her after several years. I'm wondering just how submissive she can be? When I saw her she gave me a perfect BBBJ and her body was perfect for me.

  9. #4971

    Melissa

    Does anyone have experience with the Latin lady named Melissa? Send a message if you don't want to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250531_122033_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250531_122208_Opera.jpg‎  

  10. #4970

    She responded.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMunker  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to text this one a few times and have yet to get any sort of response.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5034365536/1

    I feel like if it was fake they would at least try to scam me to some extent.
    But it was like 3 days later. I've also tried multiple times with no luck.

  11. #4969

    Any luck with this one?

    I have tried to text this one a few times and have yet to get any sort of response.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5034365536/1

    I feel like if it was fake they would at least try to scam me to some extent.

  12. #4968

    I suspect so

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Woke up and saw her ad? Is she same girl as Nataliaxoxo. Blueeyes503
    I think it may be.

    Well at least now she says she is in salem and has a full body pic which I suspect is not her.

    Well give it 4 weeks for the shit show to start back up again.

  13. #4967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    New provider harmonie

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    I would concur. Thought the same thing when I first saw her ad. Now let's just wait for rob reports to confirm.
    Woke up and saw her ad? Is she same girl as Nataliaxoxo. Blueeyes503

  14. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. I enjoy my time with her. She doesn't rush me and let me do whatever I want / like.
    Oooh maybe I'll have to try her then. Something felt off but hearing someone has seen her might make her worth a shot.

  15. #4965

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her. I think it was 3 hhr and 4 h. Her VIP is Greek. She didn't speak any English while texting and instead sent pics with her "menu". Sent me the address before I said yes. Felt shady to me. I think she's real but still passed.
    I have seen her. I enjoy my time with her. She doesn't rush me and let me do whatever I want / like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape