Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 766 to 780 of 13907
-
06-04-25 18:12 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 52Disappointing
Went by gateway too and had an over weight lady named Domi. The massage was pretty good but the so called teasing went south in a hurry. All that fake noise making and whispering in my ear was a turn off. Left unhappy and will not go back.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 14:57 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 438Good to know that the expectation of receiving something there is more realistic. At one time it was reported as hit or miss. Consistency is good.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 12:52 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 36Not nad
I stopped by gateway this week for the first time and descent massage and left satisfied. Don't know what's all on the menu but my back felt better when I left. It was clean and like the location.
Originally Posted by ZebraDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 10:48 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 179Sunny in Durham Na Na
Had my second session here, called ahead, asked for Na Na and she was bright & happy to see me. She enjoyed the DATY so much, I think she wanted to pay me. Offered FS but I'm not up for that. Probably the easiest friendliest sessions I've had at massage places.
-
06-03-25 16:14 #13138Regular Member

Posts: 10Gateway
I've been twice and both were good. Second time they gave me a small discount for 6 hands since they weren't busy. Fun group, decent bodies and looks and standard experience. Don't expect greatness but not a rip off.
Originally Posted by MungoLungo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:39 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 89Buck Jones is not studio
Buck Jones was 1+1 or something like that. Studio is in food lion shopping center at reedy creek and 54.
Originally Posted by Whoopdedo
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 10:04 #13136Regular Member

Posts: 17It was my 1st time there, but maybe they had my num from another place.
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 09:02 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 107New on Mine Lake
As mentioned, I tried this yesterday. It was good. Standard "good" AMP:
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
- massage was a 6/7 . 30-40 minutes, deep, therapeutic.
- gal was pretty young (looks early 20's, probably means 30-35), cute, nice rack.
- finish was standard.
80/60.
I will repeat since it is on par with Studio, Wake, etc. And so much closer to me.
-
05-31-25 07:15 #13134Regular Member

Posts: 10P.S. Studio
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
Try to hide a phone number like that again and I will ban you.
A2
-
05-31-25 07:12 #13133Regular Member

Posts: 10Studio
Went Friday morning met by chubby but cute Korean gal, 90 for hr she says, complied ask for TS no problem, got back to room ask name she said ruby I ask Ellie working?
We got no Ellie here, weird since I thought I read that name before anyway she did a solid job with all aspects ask for good tip since she did work hard I gave 70 I know it's too much but I don't monger much anymore so gave it up earlier I did text the number on the post below that was new ad they said it was on mine ct 27615 said 80 for hr but might be legit didn't want to risk no happy so just went with local sure thing.
-
05-30-25 17:07 #13132Regular Member

Posts: 16Can you provide the address you went to?
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
I just happened to be near buck jones and decided to check.
It is closed. I am assuming you went to some other location, not buck jones.
-
05-30-25 11:17 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 107I may TOFTT
I may try this later if it is legit. Will report back if so.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 07:40 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 302New ad up
New ad up on stg. Wouldn't call it a strip mall location so much as business town homes similar to where moon aromatherapy was. North raleigh. Don't have much intel just got typical AMP type response via text. 80/ hr. Gave me the same address as in the ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762
-
05-30-25 03:04 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 27How does Ellie look like?
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 08:02 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 302New spa?
Seen some fresh ads pop up yesterday. Don't have any intel yet, its more north raleigh which I don't tend to frequent. The address in the ad is a storefront strip similar to where moon aromatherapy was. Doesn't mean that's the actual location though. Curious what's up with this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/864564158762









Reply With Quote




