Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 13937
-
06-10-25 00:01 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 444Storii
Well TOFTT. Definitely not GFE. No kissing. Talkative, but I think that was because of nerves. Everything covered, BJ and FS. Two positions available, mish and doggie. A couple of good things, price QV $ and not a clock watcher. Has a dog that keeps in a cage.
Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 10:06 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 81This review is entirely accurate and almost exactly like my experiences with her. I've been seeing her when I'm in Vegas for the past 4 years. She's a good, consistent experience when you need some relief and want to gable on other things while in Vegas.
Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 14:04 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 444Storii
Thanks for the update. I did check callescort but didn't see the thief reference. Did text her yesterday I would try to see her Sunday morning. She hasn't responded today so I'm passing.
BH was busy this morning. Many WSW out all shapes and sizes.
Thanks again and happy mongering!
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 11:40 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 434Storii
I saw the ad as well.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6084192443/1
"No GFE or bb offered at all. ".
Off My list!
For whatever its worth, has one flag on callescort that she is a thief?
https://callescort.org/608-419-2443
-
06-07-25 22:33 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 444Storii
Anyone seen this hottie and can offer a review? TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/188320395
Happy mongering!
-
06-07-25 09:17 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 52Diamond bella
Anyone got diamond bella the girl with a fat ass and red hair kind of by southpoint? Can't find her anywhere.
-
06-06-25 12:39 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 1906Lovely Star on sb
Nice, thank you for the report. I'm sure prices may increase due to high demand.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
I recall talking to her via sb (she was known as LovelyStar_23, profile is gone now), she was telling me to meet her for drinks in downtown. Then I found out her pro ad and I lost my interest. Never mentioned ppm numbers, I didn't bother at that point but it's good to know she's not asking for much.
-
06-05-25 02:53 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 355Angelica Has Red Flags
If you do a search on the images, Angelica's pics are all over the internet. Red flag for being fake.
Originally Posted by OneCanSam
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 13:18 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 60Inquiring
Hello fine gentlemen of Vegas.
I'm going to becoming to your city soon and wanted to treat myself. I'm torn between these 3 providers and was wondering if I could get your input on their personality, price, performance? Or any other detail you'd care to share. It'll be for an outcall if that's an important tidbit. Thank you.
Taylor:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/taylor143
Angelica:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...pscaleangelica
Chloe:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/Chloe_xoxo
-
06-04-25 01:13 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 355Star
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/188142602
She was 200 for an hour outcall plus 40 to pay for the valet. Pics are real though probably a few years younger. Covered, extra for head, no kissing, but for me, price was a shocking bargain and if you like petite, she's a keeper. You definitely can pay a lot more for less in this town.
-
06-04-25 00:08 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 43I've been looking for a couple years now. We used to do some nasty shit. I know she was going thru some struggles tho.
Originally Posted by MikeVeronki
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 23:51 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 1906Drew and Robyn
I concur regarding upsell, potential for double team or agency.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/486782/drew-and-robyn
-
06-02-25 21:10 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 113Upsell
Your not getting her for an hour outcall for 300.
Originally Posted by SteveBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:56 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 37Laynie
Anyone had a report on this one? Been thinking of hitting a lactating lady.
https://tryst.link/escort/laynielove
-
06-02-25 11:38 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 1572I've given a deposit before, has never been an issue But it's about being smart. I would never send a deposit to anyone unless they have multiple reviews from several different sources. While the deposit required can be a scam, I know several great, dependable providers that I've seen before who now request a deposit because they have been ghosted several times.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






