Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 355 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 5324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4724

    Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's white knighting when you point out a factual error. As Joe Friday would have said, I'm just stating the facts.
    Regardless its a fact she was smoking crack in the room and outa her mind just a couple weeks before his post.

  2. #4723

    Angie / Fiona

    Angie is great. All dozen plus times. Wondering about Fiona? A close second or avoid?

  3. #4722
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    Headed your way (KZoo) in a couple of days. Looking for either a GFE with BBBJ and CIM or a BBBJCIMW / S. Any recommendations. She doesn't have to be a 10, but I don't want a 3 either. MILF is great as I am in my 50's.
    The two that I have had success W / S are Angie and Fiona. I would recommend Angie.

  4. #4721

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by JWinston316  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Angie for FS? It seems like all have only reported for her top talent. We all know she's great. But how is the rest? I would agree with every other post as it would be hard to say otherwise.
    Yes I have a couple of times, she was nice and tight. Highly recommend!

  5. #4720

    Looking for something in town

    Headed your way (KZoo) in a couple of days. Looking for either a GFE with BBBJ and CIM or a BBBJCIMW / S. Any recommendations. She doesn't have to be a 10, but I don't want a 3 either. MILF is great as I am in my 50's.

  6. #4719

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by JWinston316  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Angie for FS? It seems like all have only reported for her top talent. We all know she's great. But how is the rest? I would agree with every other post as it would be hard to say otherwise.
    It's been a few years since I've last seen her, however she was always into it and felt good. If her price still is good, I'd recommend giving it a try.

  7. #4718

    Angie

    Has anyone actually seen Angie for FS? It seems like all have only reported for her top talent. We all know she's great. But how is the rest? I would agree with every other post as it would be hard to say otherwise.

  8. #4717

    BootsKnocker

    Hey good sir; I have a message for you from an old friend, but your inbox is full. Clean it out and send me a PM please.

  9. #4716

    Sage Summers

    Had my second visit with this nice cute bbw. Nice clean private resident incall, does have a cat but will lock it out of the room. Opted for a qv, wonderful covered BJ skills, bent her over for some doggy style buckshots, and then pulled my bag off and unloaded and huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it like a champ. Almost down to the very last drop but there was so much she spilled a few drops haha! Was definitely a good time, will repeat.

    Max.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sage-summers

  10. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Hi, my name is Max and I approve this message!
    So I thought after making a couple of changes to my post it would make the corrections, certainly didn't think it would make another post that I now can't delete. I'm to old for technology. LOL.

    Be safe. JK.

  11. #4714

    Agree completely

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angie again recently. She has a new phone number as her ad says. She's not beauty queen, but she makes the best use of what she has. And damn that head game is amazing. I'd only seen her once before and during my recent visit I found myself wondering why I hadn't seen her more often. I've only received BBBJCIM from her so I can't speak to FS or anything else, but guys a great bargain for a great talent. It's not even just her skills--it's her enthusiasm. If you're used to a woman who doesn't like giving head and either doesn't want to do it at all or only does it begrudgingly (frequently called a "wife") then you definitely need to see Angie. She genuinely enjoys it. As I've gotten older, it can take me awhile to pop, but she stayed with it never acted like she was tired or wanted to stop. She did have to pause very briefly a couple of times because she said she's been having a bit of upper back / neck pain, but she apologized for that and honestly, the pauses were so brief that if she wouldn't of apologized I probably wouldn't have thought much of them. And even with the pauses it was still one of the top 3 BJs I've ever had. So, as long as you're not expecting a super model to go down on you, then you should give Angie a try IMO. --RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/944404656233
    I've only seen her for head and I've been back several times, Mandy has a comparable head game but sadly is now in Jackson.

    Angie is by far the "head" of the class in the area.

    Be safe. JK.

  12. #4713

    Agreed, I 2nd that motion!

    Hi, my name is Max and I approve this message!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her for head and of course I have been back several times, Mandy used to be in Kalamazoo and her head was comparable. But Angie is far and away top of the class.

    Stay safe. JK.

  13. #4712

    Agree completely

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angie again recently. She has a new phone number as her ad says. She's not beauty queen, but she makes the best use of what she has. And damn that head game is amazing. I'd only seen her once before and during my recent visit I found myself wondering why I hadn't seen her more often. I've only received BBBJCIM from her so I can't speak to FS or anything else, but guys a great bargain for a great talent. It's not even just her skills--it's her enthusiasm. If you're used to a woman who doesn't like giving head and either doesn't want to do it at all or only does it begrudgingly (frequently called a "wife") then you definitely need to see Angie. She genuinely enjoys it. As I've gotten older, it can take me awhile to pop, but she stayed with it never acted like she was tired or wanted to stop. She did have to pause very briefly a couple of times because she said she's been having a bit of upper back / neck pain, but she apologized for that and honestly, the pauses were so brief that if she wouldn't of apologized I probably wouldn't have thought much of them. And even with the pauses it was still one of the top 3 BJs I've ever had. So, as long as you're not expecting a super model to go down on you, then you should give Angie a try IMO. --RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/944404656233
    I've only seen her for head and of course I have been back several times, Mandy used to be in Kalamazoo and her head was comparable. But Angie is far and away top of the class.

    Stay safe. JK.

  14. #4711

    A-Mazing Head

    I saw Angie again recently. She has a new phone number as her ad says. She's not beauty queen, but she makes the best use of what she has. And damn that head game is amazing. I'd only seen her once before and during my recent visit I found myself wondering why I hadn't seen her more often. I've only received BBBJCIM from her so I can't speak to FS or anything else, but guys a great bargain for a great talent. It's not even just her skills--it's her enthusiasm. If you're used to a woman who doesn't like giving head and either doesn't want to do it at all or only does it begrudgingly (frequently called a "wife") then you definitely need to see Angie. She genuinely enjoys it. As I've gotten older, it can take me awhile to pop, but she stayed with it never acted like she was tired or wanted to stop. She did have to pause very briefly a couple of times because she said she's been having a bit of upper back / neck pain, but she apologized for that and honestly, the pauses were so brief that if she wouldn't of apologized I probably wouldn't have thought much of them. And even with the pauses it was still one of the top 3 BJs I've ever had. So, as long as you're not expecting a super model to go down on you, then you should give Angie a try IMO. --RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/944404656233

  15. #4710

    She has.

    She has some really good head. That's all that I can attest for for right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamiSami  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ang3linar0s3

    I met her a few times; you could say I fell off the wagon to meet her. We all have different taste. She's mine. She's hell of a lot classier than anyone I've met over the years in Kzoo. Her apt is clean, she is clean soft and smelling good. Each time I saw her I forgot I was paying. When my wallet was thicker I paid a lot more for a lot less. YMMV of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape