Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 5318
-
06-06-25 14:49 #4718Regular Member

Posts: 5Angie
Has anyone actually seen Angie for FS? It seems like all have only reported for her top talent. We all know she's great. But how is the rest? I would agree with every other post as it would be hard to say otherwise.
-
06-05-25 06:44 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 296BootsKnocker
Hey good sir; I have a message for you from an old friend, but your inbox is full. Clean it out and send me a PM please.
-
06-04-25 15:25 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 144Sage Summers
Had my second visit with this nice cute bbw. Nice clean private resident incall, does have a cat but will lock it out of the room. Opted for a qv, wonderful covered BJ skills, bent her over for some doggy style buckshots, and then pulled my bag off and unloaded and huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it like a champ. Almost down to the very last drop but there was so much she spilled a few drops haha! Was definitely a good time, will repeat.
Max.
https://tryst.link/escort/sage-summers
-
06-04-25 09:59 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 514So I thought after making a couple of changes to my post it would make the corrections, certainly didn't think it would make another post that I now can't delete. I'm to old for technology. LOL.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
Be safe. JK.
-
06-04-25 08:54 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 514Agree completely
I've only seen her for head and I've been back several times, Mandy has a comparable head game but sadly is now in Jackson.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
Angie is by far the "head" of the class in the area.
Be safe. JK.
-
06-04-25 08:52 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 144Agreed, I 2nd that motion!
Hi, my name is Max and I approve this message!
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 08:50 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 514Agree completely
I've only seen her for head and of course I have been back several times, Mandy used to be in Kalamazoo and her head was comparable. But Angie is far and away top of the class.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
Stay safe. JK.
-
06-04-25 01:23 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 386A-Mazing Head
I saw Angie again recently. She has a new phone number as her ad says. She's not beauty queen, but she makes the best use of what she has. And damn that head game is amazing. I'd only seen her once before and during my recent visit I found myself wondering why I hadn't seen her more often. I've only received BBBJCIM from her so I can't speak to FS or anything else, but guys a great bargain for a great talent. It's not even just her skills--it's her enthusiasm. If you're used to a woman who doesn't like giving head and either doesn't want to do it at all or only does it begrudgingly (frequently called a "wife") then you definitely need to see Angie. She genuinely enjoys it. As I've gotten older, it can take me awhile to pop, but she stayed with it never acted like she was tired or wanted to stop. She did have to pause very briefly a couple of times because she said she's been having a bit of upper back / neck pain, but she apologized for that and honestly, the pauses were so brief that if she wouldn't of apologized I probably wouldn't have thought much of them. And even with the pauses it was still one of the top 3 BJs I've ever had. So, as long as you're not expecting a super model to go down on you, then you should give Angie a try IMO. --RJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/944404656233
-
05-30-25 21:18 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 144She has.
She has some really good head. That's all that I can attest for for right now.
Originally Posted by SamiSami
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:33 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 83Angelina / Shhhhh
https://tryst.link/escort/ang3linar0s3
I met her a few times; you could say I fell off the wagon to meet her. We all have different taste. She's mine. She's hell of a lot classier than anyone I've met over the years in Kzoo. Her apt is clean, she is clean soft and smelling good. Each time I saw her I forgot I was paying. When my wallet was thicker I paid a lot more for a lot less. YMMV of course.
-
05-27-25 15:51 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 514Info
Refer to post #4696. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by RedMan82
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 11:49 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 104Wet hot and steamy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/938279675150
Anyone know anything about this one that started posting a week ago or so.
-
05-23-25 05:57 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 259Not White Knighting?
I don't think it's white knighting when you point out a factual error. As Joe Friday would have said, I'm just stating the facts.
Originally Posted by Vtrzr4527
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 00:55 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 167Bromance?
Well that's a first. Never seen anyone white night another member but you do you. You are correct though, 40 it is.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 19:54 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 1700Same
Based on the add wording, I figured she would be too harsh. I am interested in seeing her now. Can I ask what the donation was?
Originally Posted by BV1995
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote



