Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 28091
-
06-04-25 08:19 #27116Banned Member

Posts: 518Spa Hans Cici
BBBJ standard tipping pretty much throughout the city is the same.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
They have dropped their house fee by 10 dollars. The cost was $40 for the house fee for 30 minutes and I tipped 100 for the BBBJ.
-
06-04-25 06:33 #27115Senior Member

Posts: 144QQ Spa 6/3/25 - Yumi
Stopped by QQ on my way back from La Jolla yesterday. Usually, I loathe getting a massage from AMPs but this time I wanted one since I kinda wanted to fall asleep as soon as I got home. Called ahead but nobody picked up so I think it must've been busy or something. But when I got there I was lucky enough to be met by Yumi. Yumi is medium height for an asian, nice beautiful facial features and pretty lips. Petite but with a big bust and wide hips but a so-so ass.
She confirmed they were busy, but her English is kind of lacking so via translator app she told me that I would either have to comeback maybe 20-30 minutes later or I could wait. It was already late, around 9 ish so I figured I'd just wait. I paid the house fee and off she went. Cue about 20 minutes later, and I'm on the table looking at my phone in my underwear, and Yumi comes back in, and starts giggling. She tells me to flip over and she grabs hold of my boxers and asks "ok? I kinda got that she was asking if it were ok to take off my underwear so I said yeah and threw her a smile. She ended up nearly ripping them off of me and throwing them in the pile of clothes I had in the corner. Her demeanor was a lot different from before, which I chalked up to them being busy (I could hear 2 other voices in the background while she was prepping to massage me), and she asked nicely if I wanted oil or no oil, so I told her no oil. The massage was so-so I guess. Needed to be a bit harder, and less focused on one area (my neck). I wanted more attention to my hips and lower back, maybe my calves.
So we get to the flip, and she quotes $. 4 which is standard. I tell her to grab it from my shorts and she politely hands it back to me. After paying, we finally get into it. No DFK beforehand. She starts kneeled over on the foot end of the table and starts the BBBJ. I ask her if she wants to 69 instead since it might be more comfortable that way, so she does. I give her a couple of licks DATY and I move to finger her but she stops me. I thought most of the girls who worked at QQ allowed it but I guess not haha. Finally she hops up and mounts me, and it felt good enough. I pull her in for a faster pounding while in CG position, and she starts kissing my neck and everything. I tell Yumi I want to do onepartner standing mish, so she lies down and I stand up and start pounding away. It feels great holding her hips and going at it, and the view was also fantastic. I end up popping and she gets up and gives me a couple of small pecks and about 10's of tongue action before heading out. Total was $. 9.
-
06-03-25 19:36 #27114Banned Member

Posts: 415Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
It'd be helpful if you also add details like how much was hf and how much was tip.
Else review becomes useless.
-
06-03-25 19:27 #27113Banned Member

Posts: 518Spa Hans New Chinese-CiCi the Hoover vacuum service
Sad to see Selena depart but she said that she'll be back next month. I will give this shop great credit in the fact they bring in girls that really know how to do CMT massage. Selena was one of the best I've ever had in the last 20 years and also had a full menu which was nice.
Cici is new to San Diego and is about 5 ft 1 with natural D cups for you guys out there looking for the monster boobs. Was told by the manager that her CMT massage was just as good as Selena so I had to give her a shot. I always request room number 8 because it has the bars on the ceilings and the nice massage tables from Thailand that are super sturdy and don't make a bunch of noise. Cici definitely delivered an excellent massage walking on my back and elbowing the knots in my latissimus.
Flipped over and asked what I wanted I made the universal pointing finger to the mouth and she nodded and proceeded to deliver world class suction with her BBBJ. Almost like the Japanese that you see in the JAV with all of the slurpee sounds. Nice attempts at DT and even though I was considering all of the options on her menu her BJ was so good that I exploded in her mouth CIM.
Hot towel clean up and 8 oz of Kirkland's finest water and I was walking out the door with a smile and think Hannah the manager for recommending her.
-
06-03-25 10:34 #27112Senior Member

Posts: 324Miko at Sugar may fit the bill. Nice natural D's on a tiny frame.
Originally Posted by Surf69
[View Original Post]
And great service- I will say tho that the massage was a bit light for me.
5.
-
06-03-25 08:35 #27111Banned Member

Posts: 52Harmony on Vandever
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
Every once in a while one of you motherfuckers think you will be slick and get around this ban on this tread for Mimi's spots. None of you understand how hated she is, I mean fucking hated, for the fake reviews. 23 guys reported this post.
I will ban you every fucking time I find you.
A2
-
06-02-25 20:30 #27110Senior Member

Posts: 2645Jessica at Sugar
Her face is pretty damn nice I must say. Bodywise, those smocks and push-up bras can be deceiving upon first encounter. Body could use some toning. She's got a full D-sized natty rack with a decent amount of hang / flop. Overall great attitude and service. Very horny. No gag DT passed her tonsils. Kegels. DFK buffet.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 19:18 #27109Banned Member

Posts: 415Please provide more details.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
Just saying awesome does not really help.
Your review link takes me to page where I don't see reviews.
-
06-02-25 18:55 #27108Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Sugar Spa. Jessica.
Just found out that another favorite of mine is working here now. Jessica's service is next level, and she's one of the hottest providers I've had the pleasure of meeting. Go see her, and tell me what you think.
This is what I thought about our first session together:
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-lollibee-massage-tacoma-wa-141592#review-3295727
-
06-02-25 18:01 #27107Senior Member

Posts: 152Big Rack and a Decent Massage
Does anyone know of a therapist out there besides Leah at Wildflower who has some big tits and does a halfway decent massage? Age doesn't matter-as long as the massage isn't downright awful and the tits are large. Appreciate any intel my brothers.
-
06-02-25 13:34 #27106Banned Member

Posts: 518Beauty Spa
Thanks bud.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 23:13 #27105Senior Member

Posts: 2645Caught a quick glimpse. Maya's look gave JAV Sayuki Kanno vibes.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 17:09 #27104Banned Member

Posts: 100That white knight is still active under the other massage thread. He gets kickbacks from spas for promoting their girls, picking them up, etc.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 11:50 #27103Senior Member

Posts: 160Beauty Spa
Scott st, Point Loma. I can confirm the report.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 10:00 #27102Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Fun times with Maya at sugar spa
It is super hot these few days down at SD, no way I am going to sit through traffic in tis heat, of course I went down to Sugar spa to get my self a sweet one. Called ahead, they told me Maya is free and I would enjoy her so I decide to give her a try. And boi. Sugar spa does not disappoint any expectations.
HF: 60.
Dono:150+20 (yea I gave her more for special).
Services: amazing Rim, BBBJ, 69,Daty, bls, cim, Russian.
Looks: 9/10 light make up on a mid 20 year old. College gal type look.
Bod: 9/10 Natural D size with a petite body type, skinny and curves at right places how can ya say no to that.
Artitude: 10/10 very much attention to detail type, amazing BBBJ with that Russian, she swallowed mine, YMMV on that one. Which is why I tipped her more.
Got in the room, I was hot and sweaty from. The heat, she wipe me down with a cool towel first which is usually after, but points to her to care, got undressed while I am at it, she gave me a great lower body massage, lots of tease in between though, I didn't mind and love what she did with my feet on her natural D size, it is like playing with great pair tits with my feet, kinda kinky but I like it. Then she wipe me down my third hole several times with the wet wipes, then proceed to make a meal out of my ass, felt amazing especially what she did with her tongue thrust, and the reach around to tug on Jr. At this point I am rock hard, but she wasn't done with the tease (so for those want 2 shots, tip her a bit more and she can milk ya twice) she goggled some mouth wash and we Dfk a bit before she held me on her lap to give me the great Russian that I was expecting she is going to give because her amazing pair of Ds. I returned the favor by eating her out in 69, she is bald eagle down there and juice is sweet, even on a hot day she must had clean herself between every customer because I didn't get a hint of the gel or rubber smell. Cover on and I pound her with all my favorite position, and I find her best be pounded with k9, simply she knows how to work her hips to slightly lift her pelvis and let that sweet spot grin on Jr. As my new favorite thse days, with gals with natural D sizes or better, I ask her to let me nut with Russian, and she did, and what surprises me is that she swallowed my load, no spit (YMMV on this one) she said I am taste sweet and wanted to return the favor because I made her O during 69. Afterward we laid together and while I continue to finger her a bit and play with her tits, she thought I was ready to go again, I laugh and told her that be another day, after I left another 20 along side with the 160 that I left on the side for her. Great gal for those tit enjoyed and rim enthusiasts, will be back for more for those Russian though, I think this is becoming my new favorite activity.
Happy mongering.











Reply With Quote




