Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 27819
-
06-03-25 20:26 #25854Regular Member

Posts: 22Emmababy
Told me she is on birth control sadly. Just doesn't want to get filled cause she isn't interested in being a cumdump for a bunch of random dudes. But the next day she reached back out after I told her not interested and said I can cream away in her but just once, that got taken back after insisting on msog. As far as I'm concerned nobody should be pulling out of any bare back girl, what's the point of this without trying to knock these girls up. And if they want your money don't be afraid to back away, they will almost always come crawling back cause they need it.
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 16:45 #25853Senior Member

Posts: 695RE: Inquiry - Babygirlmazie
LOL, holy shit indeed, thanks for pointing that out.
Anyone else have experience with her?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 16:19 #25852Senior Member

Posts: 984
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
I mean. Holy shit man. The answer is 5 posts below.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 15:51 #25851Senior Member

Posts: 695Inquiry - Babygirlmazie
I just noticed that Babygirlmazie is running ads for Northgate. She's my type, thinking about seeing her. It's been a long while since I've approached a provider from TNA, just wondering a couple of things:
- Her ad lists HHR for $400 and also states that VIP is available, how much extra in your experience is her VIP, or does she roll that into the $400 rate?
- To clarify her version of VIP, she does include BB services?
- In your experience, what does her service include, ie DATY, 69, multiple positions, etc? Her "no's" section doesn't list a lot of topics, only CIM, kissing and greek.
- Would you see her again / was she worth the rate to see her?
Feel free to PM if you'd rather.
Profile for reference:
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lmazie.534307/#recent-content.
-
06-03-25 15:40 #25850Senior Member

Posts: 118
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
She'll never stop getting rawdogged LOL nothing new here. She loves to go multiple rounds so the faster she makes you cum the better for her. Someone do her a favor and knock her up already!
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 15:23 #25849Senior Member

Posts: 270Emmababyy
Emmababyy still belongs here. Set up BBFS via text is ok. No creampie allowed for me. I did finish in her mouth.
-
06-03-25 11:57 #25848Senior Member

Posts: 653I bet she was tasty.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 11:30 #25847Senior Member

Posts: 653She is a dirrrrtty girl.
Originally Posted by Itsso
[View Original Post]
She licks my asshole!
I am a dirtyfuk!
-
06-02-25 22:42 #25846Regular Member

Posts: 5Nikkipink
Met with her the other day and just confirm what others have as well that she basically confirms too that she belongs here.
Really though what I wanted to share was that she's a real awesome person. I should mention that it was much snugger than I expected. Performance and service was Top Notch. I paid for multi upfront, 50 per pop but that didn't happen because that day I couldn't get the first one out quickly as I like to for two pops. Just to be clear there was no rush situation but at the end she asked me if I wanted the 50 back. I said no but it was class move for sure. Also her places awesome but I did confuse it for next door we're a lot of girls work.
-
06-02-25 19:30 #25845Senior Member

Posts: 740Slick SOB
Thanks for doing the dirty work for us gentlemen to streamline the process. Gentlemen, as always YMMV. This is a reminder to the lurkers who may wield this information haphazardly.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
06-02-25 18:07 #25844Senior Member

Posts: 1102Emmababyy
Emmababyy is still at it. She tells me she prefers me to pull out but I always forget.
Sorry Emma. You were great today.
Oooops.
-
06-02-25 14:53 #25843Senior Member

Posts: 1102Babygirlmazie
She belongs here.
Under a different handle I inquired about BBFS. She wanted 700.
I booked a date under another handle. Negotiated 1 hr for 400.
When I went to slip it in she asked about the cover. I mentioned we agreed to 1 hr BBFS for 400. She agreed. Night little fucktoy.
I sport fucked her for most of the hour until I unloaded in her.
-
06-02-25 14:08 #25842Senior Member

Posts: 984Magnolia Sweet
Does Magnolia Sweet belong here?
https://tryst.link/escort/magnoliasweettt
-
06-02-25 13:18 #25841Senior Member

Posts: 36https://kangels.ch/
Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow
[View Original Post]
https://asianpink.cafe/
Two agencies in the area both are located in bellevue, you'll have to message them and go through a screening process. Generally the service is good but obviously the pictures of the girls online are extremely altered.
-
06-02-25 11:53 #25840Senior Member

Posts: 118Seriously. Sometimes I'll prep to go down on a girl and they give me a look that says "you sure you want to do that?" And I think better of it. Definitely not eating them out as much anymore.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





