Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 6986
-
06-03-25 13:36 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 235That is a Tranny.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 10:50 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 1041Another one to add to the list.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/tsselene
-
06-03-25 09:37 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 235I don't bother to report them, I will only report confirmed scammer and fake profiles.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 19:44 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 2110Pros
I never bother to report them. I am too busy moving on. But both of those girls are nothing but a prescription for blue balls.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 15:27 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 702Daphne
I met her for a coffee date back during Covid and she wanted 500 ppm back then but she already had that hustler vibe and I wasn't that into her. She's been around a long time but never saw any reports about her. Do you guys ever report SA girls who turn out to be pros? I generally don't try to fuck with anyone's bag, but once in a while I will run into someone who's a pro and acts sketchy about it and reported one or two of those.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 10:39 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 235
-
06-01-25 17:15 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 702I was texting a girl off SA who's age was stated to be 19 but she said she was 21 and I told her I would not see her unless she showed me I'd. Young women are fun, but I generally don't talk to girls younger than 24 or 25 and there ain't no one on Beyonce's internet worth a felony, jail time and a ruined life.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 15:28 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 1041Exactly!
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
When in doubt, ask them their age and ask to see I'd.
Always think with the BIG head. Stay safe out there.
-
06-01-25 13:54 #6333Regular Member

Posts: 7FYI, I heard from a couple providers in Hartford this week. There's a girl who's posing as a Brazilian, usually, who is underage. I mean, use your head before answering these ads because I know they're actively doing this right now in the Hartford area.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
Rhoads.
-
05-31-25 22:07 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 548Yeah, good idea to check or just skip if not sure. SDM used to allow girls to sign up at 18, but a year or two ago, they made the minimum age shown 19, but that doesn't mean anything.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
I've had a few on these sites that I've had questions about. Usually, I'd start by asking them about what they're taking in school. Surprisingly, most of them were upfront about their age if I asked them straight up. Next!
I don't think most of these girls are really malicious. They just don't realise it's severe for the guys.
-
05-31-25 12:12 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 1041That is Correct!!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 21:33 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 211019
I think he's asking, is she underage?
Originally Posted by Coberman
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:06 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 221It kind of does to me, like 18-22 ish. There are plenty of women at all age ranges who lie about their age though.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:52 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 1041Are they really 19?
I've been seeing a lot of these 19 and 20 yr old profiles lately.
Take a look at this profile and tell me if that face looks 19.
As always, remember to think with the BIG head!!
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...from=heartBeat
-
05-23-25 21:41 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 548Nice, I like she posted some full-body shots, always a good sign. Yes, $400 is a bit on the high-end, but usually if you see them a few times and she likes you, it's pretty easy to negotiate down.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





