Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 13815
-
06-08-25 12:18 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 117O'Hare Des Plaines Thai Shake down
Saw some recent conversations skirting the topic so adding my two cents.
The whole Des Plaines-O'Hare Thai network seems to have broken down, the flag bearers that used to refer clients to each other and had 100% predictable service are gone. Some have moved to other cities (Richie, Vanessa), some have disappeared but were trying out other cities recently so maybe made a new start with new name (Llana), Daisy is just infinitely harder to book with. Maybe fatigue or contemplating moving out. The newer girls like Olive or Asia, seem to juggling bookers so the whole scene is a bit like playing Roulette! Did see Lisa a while ago, as others have observed definitely her but older and heavier than pics, clearly MILF material. Was super GFE, amazing BBBJ and off the charts rimming skills and worked tirelessly in making sure I had a good session, was even playfully flirty. But a shade behind the all-round standards of Llana, Daisy.
-
06-08-25 00:04 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 284I did not get the point how this girl looked like Zendaya. In terms of service, Bella is better than her. A little quiet, mechanical. Not a lot of things. OK but I would visit Bella again but not her.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:23 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 1714Just west of 31st Street exit on Dan Ryan (aka I90/94). 2 minutes from where the White Sox plays.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
Schaumburg is quite a hike, at least 50 minutes drive each way without traffic. If you are going to do the drive, I would suggest taking I290. Don't even try the I90. If you google, google map doesn't even show I90 as an option lol.
-
06-06-25 17:20 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 118Green Buddah location and any other recommendations for this visiting senior member?
I'll be in the Chicago area in a few weeks and I'm looking for a skilled BBBJ from an Asian and the GB reports sound promising. I checked their website but didn't see a location. What's the general area they're in? I'll be in the Schaumburg area but will be mobile and able to get around. Also, if GB is just too far off the beaten path, any recommendations for near Schaumburg (within reason)? My goal is to get to GB but would love other suggestions too. Contact info and expected damages with details always appreciated. Feel free to DM me now that it appears this site is back to normal.
Thanks,
Headmaster.
-
06-06-25 17:16 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 118Green Buddah location and any other recommendations for this visiting senior member?
I'll be in the Chicago area in a few weeks and I'm looking for a skilled BBBJ from an Asian and the GB reports sound promising. I checked their website but didn't see a location. What's the general area they're in? I'll be in the Schaumburg area but will be mobile and able to get around. Also, if GB is just too far off the beaten path, any recommendations for near Schaumburg (within reason)? My goal is to get to GB but would love other suggestions too.
Thanks,
Headmaster.
-
06-05-25 20:52 #12160Senior Member

Posts: 156I agree as well.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 20:48 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 416Lisa
I've visited Lisa recently (and another Thai girl that he promoted in February), just to check out. I thought what they look like in real life don't match well with their pics that are heavily photoshopped in the ads. As far as the service. Meh, especially for the $300-400. Idk if this dude is the manager / booker or is just really good friends with these girls he constantly promotes without actually giving a report. He actually promotes them on other boards when they travel. Who knows. Just take the info as another guy's opinion but I'm not visiting any girls he promotes again.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 17:31 #12158Asshole

Posts: 241Spa?
Saw your other post on recommending.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
Her and Lisa (rim queen). Is this a spa?
-
06-05-25 13:50 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 156Whats tge rate here I'm intreasted pm welcome thanks.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 21:52 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 116Photos
Are these photos actually of her or just similar? Also, is she petite / small?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 13:35 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 320She's better looks and service wise than a lot of J girls the other place has had. Tiny tiny tiny body and beautiful face. Negative T&A but perfect tiny flat tummy. Good attitude good CBJ tight L3 and can take it. Easy recommendation especially at the price. Actually Japanese and probably actually 23 which is what she told me.
Originally Posted by Pingus32
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 01:28 #12154Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
Another must see gentlemen.
https://m.adultsearch.com/us/illinoi...scorts/3651031
-
06-02-25 20:22 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 1714160 = cbj and cfs, your basic bang and go.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
260 = bbbj and cfs, and additional services like shower with the girl, body slide, catbath, 69 and rimming.
300 = everything 260 plus kissing.
-
06-02-25 19:50 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 452Bp
This was probably mentioned earlier but searching the short name is impossible. What's the difference between the 3 hourly rates for BP?
-
06-02-25 13:05 #12151Regular Member

Posts: 7Luyi
Visited Luyi yesterday and she looks like the pictures. Super small Japanese girl. She was kinda shy, but once I talked to her in Japanese she was a lot more talkative. She was great and very good looking. Probably not in the top of my list, but she fills that weeb Japanese anime girl fantasy. Will go see her again later this week. She did not offer BBFS and I did not ask as I was not interested.










Reply With Quote






