Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 683 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9366

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    I wrote a review about her just off of how she looks and that stands she has a nice little MILF body definitely older than her page says. Did a meet with her recently and honestly really not worth it. Missing teeth but the ones she has are sharp and you feel with the BBBJ and the sex was just stiff and unpleasant. So if I see anyone it would be her friend Tee / Tiffany / Tara all the same girl.

  2. #9365

    Creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.
    No, I don't BBFS the most I do is BBBJ which I should probably stop. There was a time when I would BBFS a hoe, when I was young and dumb but I think some girls decline BBFS to protect you from whatever they have, most other girls to protect themselves. But what I do is when I'm about to cum I just pull the condom off spread her flower and pour my seed into her. I mean if that's not a definition of creampie then what is the correct term LOL.

  3. #9364
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.
    It happens more than you think, we're adults here and can make our own decisions.

  4. #9363
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.

    There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.
    I think she told me her baby daddy is in jail?

    I wouldn't call these girls middle class. Maybe working class at one point.

  5. #9362
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    This is Tara interview.

    https://youtu.be/p3pxybCpSBo?si=0Y_X5Q_J0o76SD2I

  6. #9361

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.

    There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.

  7. #9360
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    She's legit, she pops up every now and then. Brooklawn is kind of a sketchy area though.

  8. #9359

    Avery Info

    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171

  9. #9358

    Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    So I had a bad experience before when she was early in the game, her boyfriend who I don't think is in the picture anymore but she does have a pimp. I tried her again just because she started posting again and maybe she is desperate or something changed IDK, I gave her another shot she works with the blonde hair chick who they post doubles with and she had a hot body and tits missing some teeth picked up from Camden by her pimp. To the point met Tee she was definitely fun and definitely heavy into drugs now which the first time we met there was no signs of drugs and she looked more put together. Anyway definitely had a better time mouth was good but she kept nodding off turned her over railed her from the back creampie and left. Definitely worth the visit of you're ok with the drugs and her nodding on you. Would love to try the blonde older woman but I don't think she would be as fun but she does have a nice ass.
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.

  10. #9357

    Good service

    Met with her one time in Maple shade she was definitely cute I mean she's a fiend so she has her limitations but she definitely takes her time and was a really good lay. However, getting in touch with her and meeting has been a bit of a struggle but would definitely repeat.

  11. #9356

    Bad report. But

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
    So I had a bad experience before when she was early in the game, her boyfriend who I don't think is in the picture anymore but she does have a pimp. I tried her again just because she started posting again and maybe she is desperate or something changed IDK, I gave her another shot she works with the blonde hair chick who they post doubles with and she had a hot body and tits missing some teeth picked up from Camden by her pimp. To the point met Tee she was definitely fun and definitely heavy into drugs now which the first time we met there was no signs of drugs and she looked more put together. Anyway definitely had a better time mouth was good but she kept nodding off turned her over railed her from the back creampie and left. Definitely worth the visit of you're ok with the drugs and her nodding on you. Would love to try the blonde older woman but I don't think she would be as fun but she does have a nice ass.

  12. #9355

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
    I've seen Tee a few times. I've never scheduled with her online. I only pick her up on the street. Last night she was at the Chinese store near ferry. But on the spin, she was gone. I've had her for as little as a car date BJ and taken her to my spot for full service. Personally, I've had a great time every time. She's sensual, almost enjoys what she does. But she talks about aliens and being able to communicate with the aurora borealis. She tunes in to frequencies in her brain and can communicate with people in Florida. So, take the good with the bad. She hasn't ripped me off, but only because I try (as best I can in this world) to put things in place to prevent that. Amazing service though. YMMV.

  13. #9354
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
    There were bad report awhile ago, I remember someone posted they got robbed by her.

  14. #9353

    Tee aka Tiffany

    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469

  15. #9352

    Natasha

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/187951350

    I recommend.

    I've seen her twice for ss. The pictures she posts of herself is when she was younger. She looks like she's in her mid 30's+ now. She's not as thin as her pictures suggests, but she has a fat ass which I like. She does have a Russian / Eastern European accent (which kinda turns me on). She doesn't take off her top which is a minus (maybe I should ask next time). She has solid mic skills (CBJ). She feels great when you're inside of her.

    The first time I saw her, we started out in mish then went to doggy. For those who like pounding away in doggy, you're going to be disappointed because she can't handle being pounded from behind. She asked me to go slow, but it's a great view from the back nonetheless. The second time I saw her, we started in mish then finished when I put her in the sideways position. I kinda like mish since it's a bit more intimate. Most girls will immediately go to doggy after foreplay.

    Her rates are 100-120/150/200-250.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape