Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 17049
-
06-02-25 19:04 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 48Seeking
Talked to this one she is very hot if the pics are real, reminds me of young Angelina Jolie was just wondering if anybody had seen her she quoted me 1. 5 k that is the highest I have ever heard of.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-645f28605c69
-
06-02-25 16:45 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 268Rose 27 Chicago "spicy italian
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-10bb60c530bb
Scammer. Makes a date, gives you an address for a 2 flat on Addison, when you tell her you've parked near her place she sends you a cash app link for PPM before you ever see her. Says it's for her safety, never ever fall for money up front (don't worry I didn't pay).
-
06-02-25 14:23 #16267Regular Member

Posts: 9Created a Virtual Card on one of my real credit cards.
Giftcards.com didn't work for me last time I tried. About a month ago I created a virtual card on one of my real cards. That allowed me to at least not give my real name / address to seeking. Shows up on my statement, but I'm already dealing with that for hotel rooms so it's little added risk on what I'm already doing. Didn't renew, so don't know if it will still work, but as of a month ago this worked.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 13:22 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 381Chloe
Reluctant to pull the trigger. Here are a couple other photos in case any of you have seen her before. Not sure if these are old or not. Spidey sense is she is a pro. Want to hear feedback before diving. I think her profile is down now.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 13:17 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 381Blurred photos
Both us and the girls want to see what they are meeting. If you blur your face, it is going to reduce your chances but not necessarily. I have also set up dates with a couple of girls whose faces were blurred and they turned out to be gems.
Originally Posted by Witness2002
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 13:14 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 381Why would you ever tell a girl that she is discussed on a review board?
Nothing good would ever come out of such a discussion and likely the girl will figure out what review board and set up a profile. The response you got is proof positive. Did you get her to come down on her ask? No. She just told you to f-off and moved on. I know for a fact that many of the pro and semi pro girls have a profile on this board. Eventually they will figure out who started the discussion and you just screwed it up for the guy that shared. I have found this board to be a tremendous resource for many but it only works if you keep it private. Use the information provided as a guideline but I have found some girls might insist on one number one day and another a different day. You just have to be patient. I have seen girls that asked for 700 but eventually came down to a lower number and we had a great time over several months or longer.
Originally Posted by Courtesyflush
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 20:36 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 68Amen
Plus one on what Pau said. Don't be a fucking idiot and use common sense. Theres no reason civilian girls should know they're being discussed on an open forum by mongers who look for streetwalkers and escorts in the same place.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 18:34 #16262Regular Member

Posts: 23Profile is dead for me does anyone have a pic?
Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 12:31 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 754Dude, don't do that
Please for the love of god don't do this anymore. You tell the girls about USA and they understandably freak out. Unless she's a pro that wants reviews the last thing an everyday SA girl wants is that kind of info floating around about her publicly.
And this is exactly why guys have become reluctant to share on this board and why trade / direct sharing is extinct someone misuses the info shared. A lot of time the girl can trace that review back to a specific guy and next thing you know she's blocked that guy and you've ruined things for him.
PSA to all newer guys just use some common fucking sense this isn't Yelp ffs.
Originally Posted by Courtesyflush
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 11:29 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 193Consistent
She's consistent true. However, as soon as you're done she'll get up and get dressed and be on her way.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
Also no head and no kissing.
-
06-01-25 11:17 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 95Face out of face in.
Does it seem like those with "face in" (blurred face) are more likely real than "face out" on these sites? Or is that just a way to lower my chances on the site?
-
05-31-25 21:32 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 37$600 is the worst part of this review
About 6 months ago we text back and forth for a good month she even sent me a picture from Destin. Never discussed the amount, when she quoted me $600 the day we were supposed to meet in Schaumburg I told her that's not going to work. Someone on here said they paid $400 that's the only reason I tried to connect I was going down from there based on her reviews on here, I offered $300. She asked me what reviews? I told her that people have been discussing her on a review board and people commented that she doesn't look like her pictures and other things. I could tell she didn't like that, right after that she ghosted me and deleted her Seeking profile, and a new one popped up a week later. I don't understand paying for the overpriced pussy because there is no shortage in broke woman. You just have to say no and move on. Especially on Seeking.
Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 14:26 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 109Google pay
I use google pay. Its encrypted so you doesn't give the site your nfo. They just get a payment. I trust google pay. You can also try to linka a prepaid card to your google pay account. Haven't tried it yet.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 12:57 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 246How is everyone paying now?
It seems like all the payment hacks that used to work (Vanilla, Blackhawk virtual Visa, Apple cash card number) no longer work.
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
Question to those who are active on the site: Are you all just using regular bank issued cards with your real name, address, etc included? Not everyone is in a position where that's realistic, so are there any discreet options left?
-
05-30-25 21:39 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 228New SA registration
I tried to pay with a single use card and got declined and immediately suspended. So have to create a new profile and now they seem to want a selfie. Anyone faced that yet?











Reply With Quote





