Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 18205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15805
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahMaitland  [View Original Post]
    It was my pleasure. Roast was great too!
    Sent you a message Sarah.

  2. #15804

    Veronica

    I saw Veronica a few days ago! Still one of the best providers! GFE experience and super chill girl. I always leave happy after our session. Be nice to her fellas and always be safe out there.

  3. #15803

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she needs another positive post on here, but I'm going to give it anyway. I was fortunate enough to meet Sarah a few days ago. It was the same set up as previously described. Picked her up and went to X for some private fun. Sarah is a very nice woman who wants to be sure that you are happy. I was doubly lucky when she offered to refer me to Michelle L1. I hope Sarah enjoyed her pot roast and made those boiled eggs!
    It was my pleasure. Roast was great too!

  4. #15802
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she needs another positive post on here, but I'm going to give it anyway. I was fortunate enough to meet Sarah a few days ago. It was the same set up as previously described. Picked her up and went to X for some private fun. Sarah is a very nice woman who wants to be sure that you are happy. I was doubly lucky when she offered to refer me to Michelle L1. I hope Sarah enjoyed her pot roast and made those boiled eggs!
    I'm not far from Maitland. Would be great if you could post a link to her, if you have one. Thanks!

  5. #15801

    Michelle L1

    My follow up to the Sarah post. Sarah gave my number to Michelle shortly after our visit at X, and Michelle contacted me that night. I didn't want to miss the chance so I scheduled for the next day. The only problem is that Michelle lives less than 10 minutes from my office. All previous reviews are spot on. She is a very attractive woman who also wants to make sure that you are happy. I see my self repeating with both Maitland / Altamonte beauties. If you haven't yet then you are missing out.

  6. #15800
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPeso  [View Original Post]
    Had to drive a few hours to Sanford airport today so I put out feelers yesterday requesting companionship while I was in the area. Often it's hard to access areas of USASG due to daily db backups but I did manage to schedule a visit with Jersey Girl while I was in the area. Fate sometimes smiles on us and today she was grinning from ear to ear at me. Safe, clean private residence, greeted at the door with a nice kiss and smile. Explained that Jr doesn't always cooperate after prostate cancer treatments and I "only cum on the inside, not the outside", which only made her smile and tell me "not to worry, I was in good hands".

    Beautiful personality that immediately sets you at ease with a head game that is absolutely unrivaled. I only requested a hh but after 10 minutes I told her we were going a full h if she didn't mind keeping the pace. I hadn't tried to do multiple pops in a few years. If some folks claim there are more talented Soul Snatchers out there, I'd love to put them to the test.

    Jersey Girl, if you are listening, thank you from the very bottom of my libido! You're a diamond in the rough.
    It was such a pleasure meeting with you sweetheart. I really enjoyed your company. Thanks for stopping by.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  7. #15799

    SarahMaitland

    I don't think she needs another positive post on here, but I'm going to give it anyway. I was fortunate enough to meet Sarah a few days ago. It was the same set up as previously described. Picked her up and went to X for some private fun. Sarah is a very nice woman who wants to be sure that you are happy. I was doubly lucky when she offered to refer me to Michelle L1. I hope Sarah enjoyed her pot roast and made those boiled eggs!

  8. #15798

    Reliable Natalia

    With my busy schedule, I was finally able to see Natalia last week, she is my go-to for an out of this world massage. She always delivers. While she is not FS, I have always left drained and very much in need of a good nap afterwards. Those of you that have seen her, know her skills.

    Orlo69 is her gatekeeper, senior members can contact him for her digits.

    CC.

  9. #15797

    DayUse is amazing. TY for the response

    TY folks for the response. DayUse is super simple and effective.

    SG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezcumezgo80  [View Original Post]
    Just book a room and time frame through Dayuse. A lot of them you can get from 12:00-6:00. I use them all the time.

    Best of luck.

  10. #15796

    Jersey Girl 101

    Had to drive a few hours to Sanford airport today so I put out feelers yesterday requesting companionship while I was in the area. Often it's hard to access areas of USASG due to daily db backups but I did manage to schedule a visit with Jersey Girl while I was in the area. Fate sometimes smiles on us and today she was grinning from ear to ear at me. Safe, clean private residence, greeted at the door with a nice kiss and smile. Explained that Jr doesn't always cooperate after prostate cancer treatments and I "only cum on the inside, not the outside", which only made her smile and tell me "not to worry, I was in good hands".

    Beautiful personality that immediately sets you at ease with a head game that is absolutely unrivaled. I only requested a hh but after 10 minutes I told her we were going a full h if she didn't mind keeping the pace. I hadn't tried to do multiple pops in a few years. If some folks claim there are more talented Soul Snatchers out there, I'd love to put them to the test.

    Jersey Girl, if you are listening, thank you from the very bottom of my libido! You're a diamond in the rough.

  11. #15795

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    While on travel in other states: I have a young girl who wants me to hang around and she does weed. I don't have a room, and asking for any locations to hang around for a few hours, if it is in the early evening, like 4'O clock ish.

    Never done this, and have no clue where to start + the internet doesn't help either.

    SG.
    Just book a room and time frame through Dayuse. A lot of them you can get from 12:00-6:00. I use them all the time.

    Best of luck.

  12. #15794
    Have you looked at dayuse.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    While on travel in other states: I have a young girl who wants me to hang around and she does weed. I don't have a room, and asking for any locations to hang around for a few hours, if it is in the early evening, like 4'O clock ish.

    Never done this, and have no clue where to start + the internet doesn't help either.

    SG.

  13. #15793

    While Traveling: Cultivating a UTR, Places to hang around for a girl who does weed?

    While on travel in other states: I have a young girl who wants me to hang around and she does weed. I don't have a room, and asking for any locations to hang around for a few hours, if it is in the early evening, like 4'O clock ish.

    Never done this, and have no clue where to start + the internet doesn't help either.

    SG.

  14. #15792

    Hope

    I didn't know where to put this. Hope is a provider who goes between St. Pete and Orlando. No web listings and not the best with comms but a lot of fun.

    At 7:27 yesterday I got a message from Hope that since 6/21 her phone was lost. Since she had 3,353 lost e-contacts she asked that her regulars give her a call.

  15. #15791

    Kara

    With the site being off and on all week Kara just wanted everyone to know who might have been trying to contact her that she will once again have a room for the weekend. If anyone needs her contact info PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape