Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 18204
-
05-26-25 19:11 #15789Senior Member

Posts: 131JerseyGirl and / or SarahMM aren't gatekeepers for Michele. Michele values their input for mongers who want to see her, so if you've seen JerseyGirl or Sarah and they approve of you, then you have a better chance of meeting with Michele.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 17:04 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 413Is Jersey Gatekeeper For A New UTR Named Michele?
Not sure I totally understand. Is there a new UTR named Michele working with Jersey Girl? And Jersey Girl is her gatekeeper? Don't recall seeing any other posts about this. If so, I would like to learn more.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 14:14 #15787Regular Member

Posts: 24Want to try her out.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 23:52 #15786Senior Member

Posts: 115SarahMaitland
Finally got to see Sarah. Comms where easy, light screen, and after a pinched nerve in my back, got a dream set up.
Picked up at her place, went to X. I got a laugh out of the deco. And the tv only playing pornos. LOL.
She has been reviewed many times and I'm totally pleased to have seen her. Brings her own toy, tasty kitty, tight kitty. Very snug. We had a great time. Lounged and got to know each other for next time. Great set of boobs, and nice small tight ass. Loved every minute of it. Was nice to have some hair on the top of that pretty kitty.
Looking forward to our next meet up.
Peace out.
-
05-25-25 21:00 #15785Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was such an enjoyable time. Until the next one =).
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 19:53 #15784Senior Member

Posts: 102Sarah Maitland
Happy to know this thread and Maitland's famous Mom, Sarah. Was happy to see her a few days ago; friendly, safe and passionate. She has an account here -- SarahMaitland. Thanks!
-
05-25-25 14:06 #15783Senior Member

Posts: 240I didn't notice a stab wound. Or any other marks. Wasn't there to give her a checkup. But a good time was had. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by NjCockzMen
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 18:09 #15782Senior Member

Posts: 357Gb
Did her stab wound heal? And did her mom and son move out?
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 16:28 #15781Senior Member

Posts: 58NaNsPleases Yes she does
Had an incredible early afternoon date with NaNaPleases today. I find it hard to put into words how great it was. She came to the hotel door, which was locked, to let me in. Had a nice chit chat on the way to the room. She told me to get comfortable so I stripped out of my clothes and got on the bed. She took off her heels and short red form fitting dress. Her body is amazing. She loves showing off her new (at least new since she was here last) man made boobs. They were done to perfection and looked completely natural. She started by rubbing her long red hair over my thighs and cock. What a great feeling. Then she engulfed my cock down her throat. I took it as long as I could and had her come up and squat over my face so I could feast on her beautiful tasty pussy. After a couple minutes I had her lie on her back and continued the feast. After a nice orgasm by her I had to be inside. Put the cover on and took her MISH. Pounded her for a few minutes and I could feel my release coming soon so I took off the condom and had her finish me off with more great BBBJ.
It's a shame she is only here for such a short time. Looks like tomorrow may be it. Talent and beauty like hers doesn't come around often. This will go down as one of my best dates ever. Thank you NaNa for such a great time. Thanks OldEnough for the contact info. Would be worth it at twice the price.
-
05-24-25 15:50 #15780Senior Member

Posts: 169NaNa
I knew she wouldn't be here long. Looks like tomorrow will be her last day so if you want to see her you better act quick.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
05-24-25 09:28 #15779Senior Member

Posts: 1669Wow
Complete blast from the past!
Didn't expect that!
Must see!
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 07:29 #15778Senior Member

Posts: 169If you do contact NaNa via email please be a senior member in good standing and supply your USASG name for screening purposes. Thank you.
Originally Posted by OldEnough
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 01:02 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 2059Legendary.
For those of you that didn't know her from before. Her performance level is beyond spectacular. Pretty much the best that I've ever been with. The incomparable: "NaNa Pleases. ".
Originally Posted by OldEnough
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 23:16 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 169By the way contact her at Nanapleases@gmail.com.
Originally Posted by OldEnough
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 21:48 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 347Isn't this the Liz / Liss from College Park? Definitely a fun time, but not quite UTR.
Originally Posted by PanteraNegrala
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




