Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 888 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12313

    Hate that

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I text her, gave me her rates which were acceptable so I said I can be there in 40. That fine come on, got there waited 15 min text her 3 times and no answer. Shady hotel in piedmont, her # ends in 5311. Don't waste your time guys.
    We all been there brother. I have had nothing but bad experiences in Piedmont. Not so much Hwy. 153 but Piedmont. Not the best place to drop trou in my experience.

  2. #12312

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I text her, gave me her rates which were acceptable so I said I can be there in 40. That fine come on, got there waited 15 min text her 3 times and no answer. Shady hotel in piedmont, her # ends in 5311. Don't waste your time guys.
    Same thing happened to me. Contacted her, set up a time, and arrived 25 minutes later. No answer. I eventually saw her with a sketchy black dude. She texts me hours later, telling me to come back. I blocked her.

  3. #12311

    Snow

    I text her, gave me her rates which were acceptable so I said I can be there in 40. That fine come on, got there waited 15 min text her 3 times and no answer. Shady hotel in piedmont, her # ends in 5311. Don't waste your time guys.

  4. #12310

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheVille123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard anything from Samantha Bangs lately?
    Last time I txt with her she said she was reforming her way and trying to stop doing massages and escorting.

    Haven't heard much from her since.

  5. #12309

    Samantha Bangs

    Anybody heard anything from Samantha Bangs lately?

  6. #12308

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSlayer  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty well reviewed.

    I've seen her more than once and never had any issues with her. She's very quiet but will chat with me a little anytime I've seen her. Huge breasts and a thick girl but not huge. She'll do what's asked if you're polite and seems like she wants you to be satisfied.
    Do your homework and go back and search her name on the forum. I drove all the way up through bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-85 to see her after texting her for a date and she completely ghosted me once I got there an hour later. (And other mongers confirmed my findings after I posted it.) Once bitten, twice shy.

  7. #12307

    Don't, please just don't

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/449950033234

    Yeah this one don't even waste your fingers texting. Not the pictures at all except for being dark skinned. Dog in the room, I should've left there but well at least my mistake is your gain.

  8. #12306
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Non greenville girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    The one from Anderson, is at exit 14 in the run down motel. She ghosted me a few weeks ago. She has some reviews on here that are much less than stellar -- saw them after I was ghosted and, with the reviews, I have written her off.

  9. #12305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Sounds fake to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but my immediate thought is that this is either a scam, bait and switch, or a robbery. We live in an age where every obese and mid 40's wants 500 and every hot woman or younger woman wants 800-1000 for the most boring and bare bones performance. There's obviously a catch with this one. There are no unicorns posting on tryst or stg.
    The phone number is attached to someone's Cash App, and that someone has a display name of "Tre Brown". Let's just say that woman does not look like a "Tre Brown".

  10. #12304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kinkysparkles

    I asked about this girl in the Spartanburg section while back with no response. I just noticed her On Tryst recently, not sure how I missed it if she's been running it for a while. Also she on skip but seems to take it down. There's some old reviews of her over at TER. But I swear this thing seems to good to be true. She's very polite and easy to communicate with as well. Prefers to do Outcall.
    Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but my immediate thought is that this is either a scam, bait and switch, or a robbery. We live in an age where every obese and mid 40's wants 500 and every hot woman or younger woman wants 800-1000 for the most boring and bare bones performance. There's obviously a catch with this one. There are no unicorns posting on tryst or stg.

  11. #12303

    Thief

    Do not see this one. I saw it coming a mile away but I didn't listen to my gut. She got me for 200 bucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250529-223808.jpg‎  

  12. #12302

    Kaylee Starr?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kinkysparkles

    I asked about this girl in the Spartanburg section while back with no response. I just noticed her On Tryst recently, not sure how I missed it if she's been running it for a while. Also she on skip but seems to take it down. There's some old reviews of her over at TER. But I swear this thing seems to good to be true. She's very polite and easy to communicate with as well. Prefers to do Outcall.

  13. #12301

    Looking for info on non greenville girls


  14. #12300

    Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Any pictures or active ad link?
    Just search sTG Greenville using keyword Lainey. She always posts under that name.

  15. #12299
    Any pictures or active ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. I'm going to see a long time favorite of mine. I thought I would be kind and share. Uses Lainey in her ads. Pics are not her but pretty close. She's a local dancer. She's just the right amount of thick and sexy. She normally has a sexy outfit on every visit. I like qv for $. She's not a clock watcher. She's ok with BBBJ for me. YMMV. She has a wonderful attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape