Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 13291
-
06-06-25 21:12 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 27[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-06-25 21:03 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 27Sorry for the delay
Hey Murphy, sorry took so long I'm not on often. Anyway, no! No signs of demons, definitely no "boyfriend". Like I posted, she needed to get her room paid for, I think they were basically kicking her out. So when I arrived, we met in the lobby and I paid the bill in leu of paying her. Cash, of course. She was sweet the whole time. She is very ticklish BTW. But over all she was fun and probably one of the best experiences I've had in this hobby. Pics are dead on, very fit. Not meth head thin. Hope this helps with your decision.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 22:20 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 126Hate that
We all been there brother. I have had nothing but bad experiences in Piedmont. Not so much Hwy. 153 but Piedmont. Not the best place to drop trou in my experience.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 17:37 #12298Senior Member

Posts: 143I second this
Same thing happened to me. Contacted her, set up a time, and arrived 25 minutes later. No answer. I eventually saw her with a sketchy black dude. She texts me hours later, telling me to come back. I blocked her.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:09 #12297Senior Member

Posts: 142Snow
I text her, gave me her rates which were acceptable so I said I can be there in 40. That fine come on, got there waited 15 min text her 3 times and no answer. Shady hotel in piedmont, her # ends in 5311. Don't waste your time guys.
-
06-03-25 13:32 #12296Regular Member

Posts: 10Samantha
Last time I txt with her she said she was reforming her way and trying to stop doing massages and escorting.
Originally Posted by InTheVille123
[View Original Post]
Haven't heard much from her since.
-
06-02-25 16:54 #12295Regular Member

Posts: 2Samantha Bangs
Anybody heard anything from Samantha Bangs lately?
-
06-01-25 07:38 #12294Senior Member

Posts: 294Don't waste your time
Do your homework and go back and search her name on the forum. I drove all the way up through bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-85 to see her after texting her for a date and she completely ghosted me once I got there an hour later. (And other mongers confirmed my findings after I posted it.) Once bitten, twice shy.
Originally Posted by SimpSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 18:44 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 100Don't, please just don't
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/449950033234
Yeah this one don't even waste your fingers texting. Not the pictures at all except for being dark skinned. Dog in the room, I should've left there but well at least my mistake is your gain.
-
05-30-25 17:27 #12292Regular Member

Posts: 14Non greenville girls
The one from Anderson, is at exit 14 in the run down motel. She ghosted me a few weeks ago. She has some reviews on here that are much less than stellar -- saw them after I was ghosted and, with the reviews, I have written her off.
Originally Posted by ThunderCat982
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:38 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 586Sounds fake to me
The phone number is attached to someone's Cash App, and that someone has a display name of "Tre Brown". Let's just say that woman does not look like a "Tre Brown".
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:18 #12290Senior Member

Posts: 156Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but my immediate thought is that this is either a scam, bait and switch, or a robbery. We live in an age where every obese and mid 40's wants 500 and every hot woman or younger woman wants 800-1000 for the most boring and bare bones performance. There's obviously a catch with this one. There are no unicorns posting on tryst or stg.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 09:16 #12289Regular Member

Posts: 21Thief
Do not see this one. I saw it coming a mile away but I didn't listen to my gut. She got me for 200 bucks.
-
05-30-25 07:34 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 870Kaylee Starr?
https://tryst.link/escort/kinkysparkles
I asked about this girl in the Spartanburg section while back with no response. I just noticed her On Tryst recently, not sure how I missed it if she's been running it for a while. Also she on skip but seems to take it down. There's some old reviews of her over at TER. But I swear this thing seems to good to be true. She's very polite and easy to communicate with as well. Prefers to do Outcall.
-
05-29-25 16:01 #12287Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking for info on non greenville girls
Anyone seen this one from easley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/797706059437
Or this one from anderson?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...w/547073814374










Reply With Quote




