Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 19592
-
06-01-25 12:42 #15497Senior Member

Posts: 28Diamond & Eva
Agreed. Went and saw an "Eva". Mid 30's? 5'2"-ish, not a spinner, decent body, cute face. CFS available, but usually not my jam. GREAT massage, which is what I look for first and foremost.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 22:00 #15496Regular Member

Posts: 24Warts are from HPV. I got wart before the vaccine years ago (not from sex).
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Software engineer? LOL.
-
05-31-25 21:22 #15495Banned Member

Posts: 2302hpv != hsv
Originally Posted by diobrando
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 20:16 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you!
Originally Posted by Avn11
[View Original Post]
Young and cute with a handy is fine for me.
-
05-31-25 18:57 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 25Can confirm it's Aroma Wellness. Didn't push for more than a HJ but there were indeed different tiers. No touch, OTC and full access. My MT was slim and young but not very tone. Massage and ending was good.
-
05-31-25 18:24 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you. Seems like Aroma Wellness Spa then.
Originally Posted by ProvoRM
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 14:39 #15491Regular Member

Posts: 24I took HPV vaccine before.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 10:37 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 49NE corner of 148 & 24, by a Mandarin Buffet.
Originally Posted by PerkinJon2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 03:19 #15489Senior Member

Posts: 617You still saw her even with the warts? Dude.
Originally Posted by DioBrando
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:41 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 362BSPA DBA DDS (Bellevue)
Finally! I went to the right place. Name has changed, and the door sign says DDS but I'm reasonably certain that it's the old B-Spa: unit B-206. The provider wasn't wearing a JAV-like flight attendant outfit, but the service was akin to what I'd hoped. On Rubmaps, it's DDS-Spa.
Visited Lisa on a weekday afternoon. She wore jeans, a leotard, and a small, blue lab coat. I would guess she's in her 40's and very well maintained, when naked Lisa looks like a much younger woman. She has a runner's body. She is an Asian spinner (5 feet, 100 lbs), tiny and petite, straight black hair down to the middle of her back, smooth skin, friendly and welcoming smile, fantastic breasts with pencil eraser nipples. Chef's kiss to the doctor who performed her augmentation. Tastefully done, no cartoon proportions here. If you like big breasts, she's not for you. Shaved pussy, no tattoos that I noticed, cute little ass.
Activities included a thorough massage with some teasing. At the 45-minute mark, she told me to flip, asking whether I wanted oral, and I indicated FS. I'd conspicuously left money on the table and I indicated that was her gratuity. She counted it, asking, "130?" I said yep. She asked again, "130?" She told me it's normally 160 on top of the house fee, and I told her truthfully, I didn't have that much. I recalled all of the times that the providers have promised a better session on the NEXT visit, and I said I would bring more NEXT time. I handed over another 15. Lisa seemed fine with that. She got out the antiseptic spray and wiped down my genitals.
CBJ, CFS, FIV, HJ.
During intercourse, she, or the character she plays, climaxed twice. I like it when the provider gets into it. She didn't appear to be trying to get me to spill, no rush for me to cum. She's not ticklish and allowed me to suck on her toes while I fucked her in mish. Finally, I pulled out and said I wanted to finish with a HJ. She happily obliged. When I came, she continued to work my member, especially rubbing the head and tip. When any other provider does this, I'll normally stop them: too sensitive! But the manner in which she did it, and her infectious laughter and friendly teasing helped me to enjoy that pleasure-pain sensory overload.
215 for an hour: 70 house fee + 145 gratuity.
I'll likely repeat.
Pros
Very attractive.
Accommodating.
Friendly and giggly.
Exceeded our hour without interruptions.
Clean environment.
Cons
Plastic wrap cover for the BJ.
No cunnilingus.
Swollen anus--maybe it's just an outie?
Price (negotiated).
-
05-30-25 11:14 #15487Regular Member

Posts: 5Same! I cannot find that Oasis. There are 2 with oasis on their name (Jade and Wellness) near 20th and 140th (not 148st).
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
Can you give us a better location!
Thank you very much!
-
05-30-25 01:47 #15486Regular Member

Posts: 24Shanghai Suzy
Pro:
She was devoted and proactive in the service. Good look even though heavy plastic surgery on the face and.
She followed standard sanitary procedure while the mouthwash tasted expired.
Con:
Asked for 1 hr, only got 30 min service.
Vaping in front of me even after knowing I don't smoke.
Lots of warts (HPV) on the skin around private part.
Take care!
-
05-29-25 08:57 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 155This is also my holy grail! Been looking for a place like this in Seattle. But doing some digging it might be Aroma wellness spa on 148? Idk let me know when anyone finds out and if there any places like that in Seattle!
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 07:05 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 148My first peony visit was outstanding, but I've been kind of latched on now by the mama-san for the last 2 visits. Do you text and ask by name? Seems like they kind of expect you to book online.?
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing!
-
05-29-25 07:03 #15483Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you! That's pretty much my holy grail; completely happy with a.happy if the girls are young and cute.
Originally Posted by ProvoRM
[View Original Post]
A little confused on the location. There's an Oasis on 20th, but I don't see one on 148th. Can you be a bit more specific, please?











Reply With Quote






