Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15488
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hate to spoil the fun guys, but yesterday there was a post on Facebooks "Renton Crime and Safety" group page and in 20 hours, there have been over 50 comments by Renton citizens discussing the "sex traffic" that is going on at Good Massage in Renton. One lady mentions 30 to 50 men going in and out each day and another person says "older asian ladies going in with large suitcases. Probably containing innocent sex slaves that they are smuggling in". They are calling for RPD to be contacted and beginning the investigations!! Sooooo0, let your boners beware!!
    Thanks for sharing. I am reading the comments, and the lady is saying now that she will start taking pictures of men and women going in and out.

    They think the suitcase contains a illegally trafficked girl. Probably Iris delivering tissues, mouthwash and shit.

    Not a good news for Good.

  2. #15487

    Diamond & Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Saw Candy there the other day. Pleasant mid 30's decent english. Not a spinner. Wearing very short dress. Gave a good massage. Good tug with roaming utc. . 7/. 5. CFS available. Natural C's or D's.

    Would repeat.
    Agreed. Went and saw an "Eva". Mid 30's? 5'2"-ish, not a spinner, decent body, cute face. CFS available, but usually not my jam. GREAT massage, which is what I look for first and foremost.

  3. #15486
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    hpv != hsv
    Warts are from HPV. I got wart before the vaccine years ago (not from sex).

    Software engineer? LOL.

  4. #15485
    Quote Originally Posted by diobrando  [View Original Post]
    i took hpv vaccine before.
    hpv != hsv

  5. #15484
    Quote Originally Posted by Avn11  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm it's Aroma Wellness. Didn't push for more than a HJ but there were indeed different tiers. No touch, OTC and full access. My MT was slim and young but not very tone. Massage and ending was good.
    Thank you!

    Young and cute with a handy is fine for me.

  6. #15483
    Can confirm it's Aroma Wellness. Didn't push for more than a HJ but there were indeed different tiers. No touch, OTC and full access. My MT was slim and young but not very tone. Massage and ending was good.

  7. #15482
    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    NE corner of 148 & 24, by a Mandarin Buffet.
    Thank you. Seems like Aroma Wellness Spa then.

  8. #15481
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    You still saw her even with the warts? Dude.
    I took HPV vaccine before.

  9. #15480
    Quote Originally Posted by PerkinJon2000  [View Original Post]
    Same! I cannot find that Oasis. There are 2 with oasis on their name (Jade and Wellness) near 20th and 140th (not 148st).

    Can you give us a better location!

    Thank you very much!
    NE corner of 148 & 24, by a Mandarin Buffet.

  10. #15479
    You still saw her even with the warts? Dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by DioBrando  [View Original Post]
    Pro:

    She was devoted and proactive in the service. Good look even though heavy plastic surgery on the face and.

    She followed standard sanitary procedure while the mouthwash tasted expired.

    Con:

    Asked for 1 hr, only got 30 min service.

    Vaping in front of me even after knowing I don't smoke.

    Lots of warts (HPV) on the skin around private part.

    Take care!

  11. #15478

    BSPA DBA DDS (Bellevue)

    Finally! I went to the right place. Name has changed, and the door sign says DDS but I'm reasonably certain that it's the old B-Spa: unit B-206. The provider wasn't wearing a JAV-like flight attendant outfit, but the service was akin to what I'd hoped. On Rubmaps, it's DDS-Spa.

    Visited Lisa on a weekday afternoon. She wore jeans, a leotard, and a small, blue lab coat. I would guess she's in her 40's and very well maintained, when naked Lisa looks like a much younger woman. She has a runner's body. She is an Asian spinner (5 feet, 100 lbs), tiny and petite, straight black hair down to the middle of her back, smooth skin, friendly and welcoming smile, fantastic breasts with pencil eraser nipples. Chef's kiss to the doctor who performed her augmentation. Tastefully done, no cartoon proportions here. If you like big breasts, she's not for you. Shaved pussy, no tattoos that I noticed, cute little ass.

    Activities included a thorough massage with some teasing. At the 45-minute mark, she told me to flip, asking whether I wanted oral, and I indicated FS. I'd conspicuously left money on the table and I indicated that was her gratuity. She counted it, asking, "130?" I said yep. She asked again, "130?" She told me it's normally 160 on top of the house fee, and I told her truthfully, I didn't have that much. I recalled all of the times that the providers have promised a better session on the NEXT visit, and I said I would bring more NEXT time. I handed over another 15. Lisa seemed fine with that. She got out the antiseptic spray and wiped down my genitals.

    CBJ, CFS, FIV, HJ.

    During intercourse, she, or the character she plays, climaxed twice. I like it when the provider gets into it. She didn't appear to be trying to get me to spill, no rush for me to cum. She's not ticklish and allowed me to suck on her toes while I fucked her in mish. Finally, I pulled out and said I wanted to finish with a HJ. She happily obliged. When I came, she continued to work my member, especially rubbing the head and tip. When any other provider does this, I'll normally stop them: too sensitive! But the manner in which she did it, and her infectious laughter and friendly teasing helped me to enjoy that pleasure-pain sensory overload.

    215 for an hour: 70 house fee + 145 gratuity.

    I'll likely repeat.

    Pros

    Very attractive.

    Accommodating.

    Friendly and giggly.

    Exceeded our hour without interruptions.

    Clean environment.

    Cons

    Plastic wrap cover for the BJ.

    No cunnilingus.

    Swollen anus--maybe it's just an outie?

    Price (negotiated).

  12. #15477
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! That's pretty much my holy grail; completely happy with a.happy if the girls are young and cute.

    A little confused on the location. There's an Oasis on 20th, but I don't see one on 148th. Can you be a bit more specific, please?
    Same! I cannot find that Oasis. There are 2 with oasis on their name (Jade and Wellness) near 20th and 140th (not 148st).

    Can you give us a better location!

    Thank you very much!

  13. #15476

    Shanghai Suzy

    Pro:

    She was devoted and proactive in the service. Good look even though heavy plastic surgery on the face and.

    She followed standard sanitary procedure while the mouthwash tasted expired.

    Con:

    Asked for 1 hr, only got 30 min service.

    Vaping in front of me even after knowing I don't smoke.

    Lots of warts (HPV) on the skin around private part.

    Take care!

  14. #15475
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! That's pretty much my holy grail; completely happy with a.happy if the girls are young and cute.

    A little confused on the location. There's an Oasis on 20th, but I don't see one on 148th. Can you be a bit more specific, please?
    This is also my holy grail! Been looking for a place like this in Seattle. But doing some digging it might be Aroma wellness spa on 148? Idk let me know when anyone finds out and if there any places like that in Seattle!

  15. #15474
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Coco is nice and playful. She used to be at legend in bothel and just happen to see her at peony and she remembered me. Nice change since legend won't do any touching. Kinda has a cute spunky attitude but can be a little distant at times (kinda like she knows she's cute so not a lot of effort) but I did dry hump her which was awesome. She complained I got her wet. If it was closer I would go more often!
    My first peony visit was outstanding, but I've been kind of latched on now by the mama-san for the last 2 visits. Do you text and ask by name? Seems like they kind of expect you to book online.?

    Thanks for sharing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape