Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 19573
-
06-02-25 11:40 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 148Aroma Wellness Bellevue
Gave this place a shot based on a few posts.
Started out weird with some guy basically guarding the door. Waiting for someone? I waved off until he got in his car and left, but. Odd.
It's in a very, VERY busy set of strip malls with a lot of traffic; there's no discreet entry.
Apparently one girl working, VERY slender 40's MILF in leggings and a t-shirt, reasonably attractive but a bit too skinny for my taste.
Pretty standard massage with no tease, right to business on the flip. Kind of turned her nose up at a very generous tip, allowed some UTC touch and delivered a playful hand finish.
I'd give it a "meh" and don't plan to repeat.
-
06-02-25 10:56 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 906Oh well, it was all fun while it lasted.
-
06-01-25 21:23 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 127Mind yo' bidness
I know I'm preaching to the choir here. But the number of people that get offended by their own imagination is mind boggling. Whoever is going after Good, thinks they know something. But they don't. Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. But they don't know; they are offended by what they think might be happening. Leave people the fuck alone and mind your own business.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
In other news: I will be changing my plans for tomorrow.
-
06-01-25 20:01 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 447In other news. Bella is back at Tokyo
Bella is back at Tokyo for rest of June along with Anna, there are tons of great reviews of her. Just got back after seeing her, she lost some weights she looks like an instagram model now. Her body is amazing, toned up and fit like Lara Croft, still have natural C and nice ass. Anna's body type is similar to Bella with blond hair, not sure if is this months theme or what both girls were wearing yoga tights. Stay safe fellas.
-
06-01-25 19:38 #15489Regular Member

Posts: 10Beautiful Bella is Back at Tokyo Spa!
I stopped in this place and low and behold, my friend Bella was back! I remember her from a different spa in Everett, and she remembered me. She looks fantastic, face still like a 20-year-old and her body has slimmed down as well. She led me to the room and started with a long slow DFK and then she dropped to her knees and gave one fantastic BBBJ. I had to stop her before I blew and did more DFK before I laid her down to dine on that beautiful, clean-shaven pussy of hers. It took a bit, but I got her to a thundering climax. She then got up and we did more DFK while she applied the cover. Started with standing, MISH, then to Doggie so I could get a look at that beautiful ass of hers and then spun her around for some spooning where I let a huge load go in the bag. She got a towel to clean me up and we kissed some more while catching up. She said it was her first day back in town and more new girls will be there tomorrow. I left her $300, and I will be back to see this beautiful lady before she leaves!
-
06-01-25 17:15 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 486Thanks for sharing. I am reading the comments, and the lady is saying now that she will start taking pictures of men and women going in and out.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
They think the suitcase contains a illegally trafficked girl. Probably Iris delivering tissues, mouthwash and shit.
Not a good news for Good.
-
06-01-25 12:42 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 28Diamond & Eva
Agreed. Went and saw an "Eva". Mid 30's? 5'2"-ish, not a spinner, decent body, cute face. CFS available, but usually not my jam. GREAT massage, which is what I look for first and foremost.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 22:00 #15486Regular Member

Posts: 24Warts are from HPV. I got wart before the vaccine years ago (not from sex).
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Software engineer? LOL.
-
05-31-25 21:22 #15485Banned Member

Posts: 2302hpv != hsv
Originally Posted by diobrando
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 20:16 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you!
Originally Posted by Avn11
[View Original Post]
Young and cute with a handy is fine for me.
-
05-31-25 18:57 #15483Senior Member

Posts: 25Can confirm it's Aroma Wellness. Didn't push for more than a HJ but there were indeed different tiers. No touch, OTC and full access. My MT was slim and young but not very tone. Massage and ending was good.
-
05-31-25 18:24 #15482Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you. Seems like Aroma Wellness Spa then.
Originally Posted by ProvoRM
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 14:39 #15481Regular Member

Posts: 24I took HPV vaccine before.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 10:37 #15480Senior Member

Posts: 49NE corner of 148 & 24, by a Mandarin Buffet.
Originally Posted by PerkinJon2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 03:19 #15479Senior Member

Posts: 617You still saw her even with the warts? Dude.
Originally Posted by DioBrando
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





