Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 41265
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38340
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with a reliable provider from the oast and she's trying to establish a clientele old and new. Having trouble being able to verify her stg acct but if you pm me ill give you her digits easy comms reasonable donation and freaky as you want to be. Can't seem to upload a pic, but I can send you one on request. She's a nubian spinner and profession throatologist.
    Sent you a PM, what was her name?

  2. #38339

    High End

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I'm still hold down Wackos pretty much. OldSchool hadn't been in in a while he needs to bring his ass up there. Aubrey Tate is a name I haven't heard a long time. I'm not sure who the best go to his right now.
    Try Luna Day. https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday.

    She just dropped her rates a bit. Not sure if you have P411 access but there are a number of them on the site. Just cost a lot more nowadays.

  3. #38338
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Blast from the past

    Reconnected with a reliable provider from the oast and she's trying to establish a clientele old and new. Having trouble being able to verify her stg acct but if you pm me ill give you her digits easy comms reasonable donation and freaky as you want to be. Can't seem to upload a pic, but I can send you one on request. She's a nubian spinner and profession throatologist.

  4. #38337

    Anyone seen Alli?

    I saw this ad and I swear she looks familiar, but I can't place her. I searched Alli, but nothing came up in the last 10 months or so. Any help?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/528214523467

  5. #38336

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? Searched her name and can't find her. These girls use the same name to throw us off of searching for them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/610377931049
    Dreamt about an experience w / Ryder recently. Had a very good experience. No BS, good comms, nice personality, aims to please. Definitely recommend her.

  6. #38335

    We're still here

    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the OG's still around? Old school, mouthhunter, Fred Zepplin, etc. ?
    Are there any more upscale providers in town? Back in the day we had Veronica Savu, Aubrey Tate etc. Is there any talent along those lines now?
    I'm still hold down Wackos pretty much. OldSchool hadn't been in in a while he needs to bring his ass up there. Aubrey Tate is a name I haven't heard a long time. I'm not sure who the best go to his right now.

  7. #38334

    It's been a while

    Are any of the OG's still around? Old school, mouthhunter, Fred Zepplin, etc. ?
    Are there any more upscale providers in town? Back in the day we had Veronica Savu, Aubrey Tate etc. Is there any talent along those lines now?

  8. #38333

    Naughty

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    I only travel to Jax every few months these days but I always make a point to see my girl Nadia. I've been seeing her for probably 6 years now and she's always been top tier in personality and service. Not just a great provider, but a great person too. Any noobs or seniors who haven't seen her couldn't make a safer bet, and if you have seen her she's still good to go in my book.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...-/340707135658
    Haven't seen her since she packed on some pounds might have to try soon. She was a lot of fun when she was slimmer, was always clean with no real odors other than just smelling like outside. Not sure how else to put it.

  9. #38332

    Naughty Nadia

    I only travel to Jax every few months these days but I always make a point to see my girl Nadia. I've been seeing her for probably 6 years now and she's always been top tier in personality and service. Not just a great provider, but a great person too. Any noobs or seniors who haven't seen her couldn't make a safer bet, and if you have seen her she's still good to go in my book.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...-/340707135658

    With that said, ya'll don't understand how good you have it in Jax. There's some BS here but it pales in comparison to the places I've been the last few years. Seriously! More options here, girls are more responsive, not to mention the rates here are so much more reasonable across the board, makes me want to move back!

  10. #38331

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? Searched her name and can't find her. These girls use the same name to throw us off of searching for them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/610377931049
    She used go by Nichole. Search that name and you will find some reviews.

  11. #38330

    Ryder

    Anything on her? Searched her name and can't find her. These girls use the same name to throw us off of searching for them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/610377931049

  12. #38329

    Re: Kae

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was a fake ad. Might need to take a trip to the westside.
    Just a heads up. This is not her full time gig. She has a real life / job outside of this so it may be a little difficult getting in contact to schedule. Just be patient.

  13. #38328
    Quote Originally Posted by Throdigger77  [View Original Post]
    A buddy of mine went to visit the Soul Snatcher after not seeing her for a few months, due to a misunderstanding. To make a long story short she hooked him up. Started with some small talk and then out came the pillow. If you know, you know. She went to town on my buddy and just as he was about to lose his marvels. She adjusted her position and next thing you now my buddy said he was throat deep in her neck and she was handling business. He shot his load in her throat and she told him to get out. All he can tell me is she has a new look and a few new skills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/458338967224
    Get out as in. GTFO, or get out of my thtoat?

  14. #38327

    Please disregard

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPeso  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent a few moments with this one? Looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sanfo...e/973296852900
    Please disregard, after seeing Bigdaddi's report I'm definitely no longer curious.

  15. #38326

    Soul Snatcher A. K. A Ruby

    A buddy of mine went to visit the Soul Snatcher after not seeing her for a few months, due to a misunderstanding. To make a long story short she hooked him up. Started with some small talk and then out came the pillow. If you know, you know. She went to town on my buddy and just as he was about to lose his marvels. She adjusted her position and next thing you now my buddy said he was throat deep in her neck and she was handling business. He shot his load in her throat and she told him to get out. All he can tell me is she has a new look and a few new skills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/458338967224

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape