Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 2501
-
05-31-25 21:37 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 403Is Haven spa associated with any other spots? Don't know the politics but why would Haven be targeted?
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 21:33 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 403Business is slow these days due to the economy. Girls have to be available more to earn the same money. It is not like they are at the spa waiting, they show up when they have an appointment.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:33 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 199Wild if true. But yah staying away for a good while. Why does it seem like this place out of all places get raided regularly. Strangely this is one of the places I feel like all the girls are free to come and go unlike some others spots that give more shady vibes (ie many of the places noted in the massage section). From your description sounds more like a robbery. Never heard of cops or ICE or anything wearing shirts that specifically say what they are investigating. Also seems like a number of girls don't care for the owner. Which makes a robbery in this case much more plausible. I don't know anything just seems interesting.
Originally Posted by Ayylmao6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:30 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 44Stacy ROM
Amazing taste my man, Val is super fun but I think I have Bella slightly above her just because of the massage and how sensual she is, can't go wrong with either though. Stacy sounds like a great time, I saw that ROM had some new girls this past week but I think I'll be checking her out next since she's a proven vet and report back, appreciate it!
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 15:10 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 290ROM stacked
All 3 are solid. Val is my favorite of 3. Stacy is 30's pretty white but has a darker complexion so could be italian mix? Tall, slender look with massive DDs breasts but remarkably soft. Very sensual and lot fun. YMMV. Definitely worth checking out. Zoe is cool girl but she has aged out and not attractive to me.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 22:08 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 32Sounds like Haven was also raided today. (05/30/25).
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
I only have hearsay from hearsay from hearsay.
Unmarked black vans.
"sex trafficking" shirts.
Took all the money and maybe even took one of the girls.
No paperwork shown. No interviews conducted.
But I can't confirm any of this at all.
-
05-30-25 17:29 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 66A while back the lineup pages for those places started going down.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:48 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 44Recs
Looked at ROM's lineup today and it's completely stacked, how busy do you guys think they get on days like this? They have Bella, Val, and Stacy today, I've checked out Bella and Val who are super hot but on that note have surprisingly never tried a session with Stacy, what ethnicity is she and how is she in terms of massage / fun? I've heard lots of positive reviews about her but always open to recs, heard Zoe is great as well, appreciate it!
-
05-30-25 13:34 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 80Yikes, wasn't it apparently from couple years back from what I read here both haven & 17 SA was raided / shutdown for a while and re opened?
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
Good looks, seems like I'll take a break & avoid the others around OC isn't on the radar as well. LF & Laguna quite farther down south.
-
05-30-25 12:26 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 290Haven Spa (SA)
Heard Haven spa was raided last week. The owner is on the police radar and they are trying to get her busted for human trafficking. I'd probably take a break on hitting up that spa until things cool down.
-
05-28-25 22:52 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 403All of the lights
Why is it so dark during nuru sessions! You have to be half man half owl to see some butt crack. Do you guys ask to change the lighting?
-
05-28-25 22:48 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 403Check her IG, she just posted that time slots are available. Also if you read previous reviews, she is asking for 6 hundos so better off checking the kgirl forums.
Originally Posted by AdamWinh
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 19:59 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 428Age ain't nothing but a number but she is very old. Very gilfy. Skinny. She's fun performance wise but you'll have to be okay with a granny.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 16:08 #1888Regular Member

Posts: 6Tokyo?
Can anybody provide info on where to find Tokyo for a private? PM open.
-
05-27-25 15:46 #1887Regular Member

Posts: 14Tracy from ROM
Does anyone know where Tracy from ROM went? Does she work anywhere else under a different name?











Reply With Quote






