Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 928 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 13907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13142

    Disappointing

    Went by gateway too and had an over weight lady named Domi. The massage was pretty good but the so called teasing went south in a hurry. All that fake noise making and whispering in my ear was a turn off. Left unhappy and will not go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Good to know that the expectation of receiving something there is more realistic. At one time it was reported as hit or miss. Consistency is good.

  2. #13141
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach303  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by gateway this week for the first time and descent massage and left satisfied. Don't know what's all on the menu but my back felt better when I left. It was clean and like the location.
    Good to know that the expectation of receiving something there is more realistic. At one time it was reported as hit or miss. Consistency is good.

  3. #13140

    Not nad

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraDude  [View Original Post]
    I've been twice and both were good. Second time they gave me a small discount for 6 hands since they weren't busy. Fun group, decent bodies and looks and standard experience. Don't expect greatness but not a rip off.
    I stopped by gateway this week for the first time and descent massage and left satisfied. Don't know what's all on the menu but my back felt better when I left. It was clean and like the location.

  4. #13139

    Sunny in Durham Na Na

    Had my second session here, called ahead, asked for Na Na and she was bright & happy to see me. She enjoyed the DATY so much, I think she wanted to pay me. Offered FS but I'm not up for that. Probably the easiest friendliest sessions I've had at massage places.

  5. #13138

    Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by MungoLungo  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the Gateway Centre provider. Nice isolated location with only a couple of small offices nearby. I did not make an appointment since I was stopping by during the middle of the day on a rainy weekday so I figured my chances were good. Still had to wait 10-15 minutes so I recommend booking ahead of time. I was worried at first whether this was a completely legit place because I heard the previous customer leaving and talking to his significant other at the door. I took my chances, paid the 80 house fee, and laid on the table completely undraped. Masseuse came in and with a few strategic touches let me know that I was going to leave happy. Masseuse was an older spinner who spoke decent English so communication was easy. Provided an excellent massage with concentration on the glutes. She provided a lot of playful teasing during the massage. When it came time for the flip, we negotiated 80 for an ending with p-massage. She sat at the end of the table, placed my legs over hers and went to town. Her technique was excellent and I soon couldn't hold back any longer. She offered to provide me with a second pop but by that time my soul had left my body and I couldn't manage it. All around, a great time. Can't ask for much more in this area with its slim pickings.
    I've been twice and both were good. Second time they gave me a small discount for 6 hands since they weren't busy. Fun group, decent bodies and looks and standard experience. Don't expect greatness but not a rip off.

  6. #13137

    Buck Jones is not studio

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopdedo  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide the address you went to?

    I just happened to be near buck jones and decided to check.

    It is closed. I am assuming you went to some other location, not buck jones.
    Buck Jones was 1+1 or something like that. Studio is in food lion shopping center at reedy creek and 54.

  7. #13136
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    My first time there I gave her my number and she texted me from a different number than the one listed for the spa. The next time I went she asked for my last four digits. Saw that I had been there before and was safe. Then we were off to the races.
    It was my 1st time there, but maybe they had my num from another place.

  8. #13135

    New on Mine Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I may try this later if it is legit. Will report back if so.
    As mentioned, I tried this yesterday. It was good. Standard "good" AMP:

    - massage was a 6/7 . 30-40 minutes, deep, therapeutic.

    - gal was pretty young (looks early 20's, probably means 30-35), cute, nice rack.

    - finish was standard.

    80/60.

    I will repeat since it is on par with Studio, Wake, etc. And so much closer to me.

  9. #13134

    P.S. Studio

    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

    Try to hide a phone number like that again and I will ban you.

    A2

  10. #13133

    Studio

    Went Friday morning met by chubby but cute Korean gal, 90 for hr she says, complied ask for TS no problem, got back to room ask name she said ruby I ask Ellie working?

    We got no Ellie here, weird since I thought I read that name before anyway she did a solid job with all aspects ask for good tip since she did work hard I gave 70 I know it's too much but I don't monger much anymore so gave it up earlier I did text the number on the post below that was new ad they said it was on mine ct 27615 said 80 for hr but might be legit didn't want to risk no happy so just went with local sure thing.

  11. #13132
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    Studio is definitely open. Had an excellent dream with Ellie this morning.
    Can you provide the address you went to?

    I just happened to be near buck jones and decided to check.

    It is closed. I am assuming you went to some other location, not buck jones.

  12. #13131

    I may TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    New ad up on stg. Wouldn't call it a strip mall location so much as business town homes similar to where moon aromatherapy was. North raleigh. Don't have much intel just got typical AMP type response via text. 80/ hr. Gave me the same address as in the ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762
    I may try this later if it is legit. Will report back if so.

  13. #13130

    New ad up

    New ad up on stg. Wouldn't call it a strip mall location so much as business town homes similar to where moon aromatherapy was. North raleigh. Don't have much intel just got typical AMP type response via text. 80/ hr. Gave me the same address as in the ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762

  14. #13129
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    Studio is definitely open. Had an excellent dream with Ellie this morning.
    How does Ellie look like?

  15. #13128

    New spa?

    Seen some fresh ads pop up yesterday. Don't have any intel yet, its more north raleigh which I don't tend to frequent. The address in the ad is a storefront strip similar to where moon aromatherapy was. Doesn't mean that's the actual location though. Curious what's up with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/864564158762

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape