Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15146
    Bang her 400. Claims I'm her first one, whatever h. O. e. I'm not sure if she's the same as the cam girl. Looks similar but Paula has nicer leg.

  2. #15145
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    The bikini photo (which is hot) is from an Instagram account of jessalecarre.
    I met her once. Nice chick. Took 500 but insisted on CFS. I think that there was bbjcim but it was a couple years ago so I forget It is the same chick as the IG account. Not as hot as some of the older pictures but not ugly for sure.

  3. #15144

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met her? Did a quick search and didn't find anything. A little older than my normal demo but pics look pretty good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    The bikini photo (which is hot) is from an Instagram account of jessalecarre.

  4. #15143
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I indicated that I had a "wonderful time with her for many months". But these things have a shelf life.
    Ok, you enjoyed her for many months, but seemingly no longer since you mentioned things having a shelf life. What are you looking to accomplish by sharing notes?

  5. #15142

  6. #15141

    Barbie

    Anyone ever met her? Did a quick search and didn't find anything. A little older than my normal demo but pics look pretty good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  7. #15140
    That's a shame. When I saw her (2 years ago?) she was very attractive with a great body. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Not attractive and definitely not like her pics.

  8. #15139

    She's fat now

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Not an accusation, Frank. Victoria (Vicky, Tori etc) pulled a cash and dash on me a couple years ago. Have to admit I was a bit perplexed because I was one of the few men on this board that actually fucked her, then she pulls the cash and dash on me. It's too bad. I had high hopes for her.
    Not attractive and definitely not like her pics.

  9. #15138
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or seeing this girl. Wonderful time with her for many months. Would like to exchange notes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2a7a28390099
    Forgot about her. Texted back and forth off seeking for a while but never got around to meeting up.

  10. #15137

    Pro or wannabe pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MdSugard2025  [View Original Post]
    Scarlet - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-bd8c6453fc7e.

    Deposit scammer. Moves to text, quotes 500 ppm, but wants a deposit.
    Wanting a deposit and a "dancer" tells me she's likely a pro or wannabe pro.

  11. #15136
    Not an accusation, Frank. Victoria (Vicky, Tori etc) pulled a cash and dash on me a couple years ago. Have to admit I was a bit perplexed because I was one of the few men on this board that actually fucked her, then she pulls the cash and dash on me. It's too bad. I had high hopes for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Vicky has a new account. She has been accused of cash and dash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-085acd087e4d

    Also caution that the "LOVE" scam has a new marker: two heart emojis. FYI they try to get you to pay for a third party scam site.

  12. #15135
    Vicky has a new account. She has been accused of cash and dash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-085acd087e4d

    Also caution that the "LOVE" scam has a new marker: two heart emojis. FYI they try to get you to pay for a third party scam site.

  13. #15134
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or seeing this girl. Wonderful time with her for many months. Would like to exchange notes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2a7a28390099
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansonl  [View Original Post]
    Have you met her? Your post was confusing. I have reached out to her but never received any response.
    I indicated that I had a "wonderful time with her for many months". But these things have a shelf life.

  14. #15133

    Alexa

    More GPS. Wants 1200 to meet, but dropped to 1 k nearly immediately:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-00cbe2acb024

  15. #15132

    Renata

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-73a747c97836

    Any info on this one. With all the GPS I'm assuming she will be asking $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape