Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1759
-
05-30-25 16:11 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 83Like that danni one for example, she's got countless ads for various locations but can't find any reviews or any ads on trustworthy sites like tna, tryst, or PD.
Originally Posted by Hycina111
[View Original Post]
https://secrethostess.com/4501176/
https://ladys.one/new-jersey-escorts/dannie-6-i853764
https://secrethostess.com/4755698/
https://secrethostess.com/10475060/
https://www.models-world.com/profile/dannie-3/
https://secrethostess.com/2783035/
-
05-30-25 15:45 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 83EROS Verified = Garbage?
I thought EROS was supposed to be a trustworthy site as a lot of pornstars use them to advertise. But going through the seattle verified section, most of these ads give me the scam / fake vibe:
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/2156547.htm
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...8.htm?cat=6192
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...6.htm?cat=6192
Does their verified mean jackshit?
-
05-22-25 12:04 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 293This saddens me. Chloe was always nice to me (15 years ago) Sure she had signs of personal issues but dont we all? . I hope she finds the help she needs. I doubt bpd vice is grooming her. If anything they referred her to a homeless shelter.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 10:11 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 1113Bellevue PD's New Informant
Here you go:
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/kirkland_chloe
-
05-12-25 18:29 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 573For the sake of humor, can I see a link to this Chloe?
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 17:45 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 237I'm embarrassed to say I saw her once. It was a low point maybe second worst tna provider I've seen. It was super late at night I was horny and only she responded. Figured I'd see how it is that fat chick's survive on this board. Might have been drinking I don't know. But it was disgusting. I only remember dry heaving when I got a wiff of her V. Several times. It was over and I left. Terrible.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 14:51 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 341Kirkalnd Chloe
It's fascinating to me that she would rather charge too much for what she does and not have any clients than charge a lot less and have some. There are a few things that can make one of us book a session. Looks, performance, or value. I have never seen her but it seems looks and performance aren't very good, so she needs to provide value to get some phone calls. Two half hours at a $100 each would pay for a hotel and food. Instead she charges $180 for a half hour and and probably sees no one.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 08:37 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 239The Non-pros thread.
Originally Posted by MrBlueSea
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 01:09 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 162Hahahahha
I am so glad that cow is in the position she is in now, fuck how much I hate her and her shit eating attitude. Maybe she should quit blowing her money on booze for a bit and she won't be a homeless stank.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 14:33 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 186Jizz mopper? LOL that you think this happens
Bold of you to assume these get cleaned out between rentals.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
Likewise that anyone stupid enough to rent one of these would think of that or notice.
LOL.
-
05-03-25 20:11 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 208Being a jizz mopper must have been a bad enough job but imagine being stuck cleaning out a doll's holes after some guy spends an hour pounding away on it.
-
05-03-25 13:28 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 68No doubt right. I bet they deleted as much as they could of her previous stuff.
Originally Posted by Petey23
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 11:40 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 1113Warning about Chloe
So it looks like that old ass Kirkland Chloe chick is bouncing motels and is otherwise homeless. She posted an alert about some dude who didn't pay for an appointment and the BPD Vice account stepped in to say they were "happy to provide you with area resources and housing options if that would be beneficial for you. " She accepted their offer, which is probably a step towards her being groomed by them to be an informant. Just saying.
-
04-29-25 18:45 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 79Imagine getting an HOV ticket with her
Imagine getting an HOV ticket with her. She could make you famous!
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 17:59 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 87Jordon Hudson
Aka Bill Belichick's gf. She's definitely a pro right or at the very least on a sugar baby site? I wonder if there are any ads or photos someone could dig up haha.











Reply With Quote





