Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1759
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1624
    LOL this is crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seattledollrentals.com/

    Now I've seen everything.

  2. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a whole lot of "NO's" with attitude.
    I'm sure she'll do well around here. Face palm.

  3. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    I've been intrigued with fucking a sex doll but unwilling to pay $2,000+ for a silicone-based doll. Too much money. And I just don't have the storage space. The doll rental company might have been an opportunity for me to try without committing. But did anybody else get the feeling, from the website, that it was just some guy who bought a single doll?

    I loved the bullet point: Free snacks and drinks!
    Yeah he almost had me!

    This reminds me of Blue Mountain State where they all shared the same pocket pussy.

    As far as some guy who bought a single doll, got to admire the hustle. Someone has paid and used it. And probably someone from this site. No judgement.

  4. #1621

    Always wanted to try a sex doll

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seattledollrentals.com/

    Now I've seen everything.
    I've been intrigued with fucking a sex doll but unwilling to pay $2,000+ for a silicone-based doll. Too much money. And I just don't have the storage space. The doll rental company might have been an opportunity for me to try without committing. But did anybody else get the feeling, from the website, that it was just some guy who bought a single doll?

    I loved the bullet point: Free snacks and drinks!

  5. #1620
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seattledollrentals.com/

    Now I've seen everything.
    Wow.

    WTF. LOL.

  6. #1619
    https://www.seattledollrentals.com/

    Now I've seen everything.

  7. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a whole lot of "NO's" with attitude.
    Can anyone elaborate on her service?

  8. #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this little spinner is a long way away from home. Tried to do a little research but didn't really come up with much on her and am wondering if anyone on here has actually met Lexxus? Private message me if you have any info on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxus-aria
    She looks like a whole lot of "NO's" with attitude.

  9. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this little spinner is a long way away from home. Tried to do a little research but didn't really come up with much on her and am wondering if anyone on here has actually met Lexxus? Private message me if you have any info on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxus-aria
    Look at the number. It looks like a scam.

  10. #1615

    Lexxus

    Looks like this little spinner is a long way away from home. Tried to do a little research but didn't really come up with much on her and am wondering if anyone on here has actually met Lexxus? Private message me if you have any info on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxus-aria

  11. #1614

    Day / hour use hotels

    I posted on the Tacoma forum but I'll also ask here:

    Does anyone know of any in the Tacoma / Lakewood area? Day use dot com does not have any in that area.

  12. #1613

    Nightclub in downtown Seattle

    Hi, Anyone knows best nightclub in downtown Seattle to dance and probably pick the girls from club.

  13. #1612

    Won't repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here ever had a manscaping session with a provider?

    Which provider did you see?

    What was the experience like?
    Matureplayma8 (not sure if I have the handle right) offered this. Was interested to try it as a kink but was more paranoid trusting my little bro in someone else's hand. Took my own clippers. Won't repeat but it was an interesting experience. Be warned she is a granny.

  14. #1611

    Ho Ho Ho

    Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!

  15. #1610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Manscape?

    Has anyone here ever had a manscaping session with a provider?

    Which provider did you see?

    What was the experience like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape