Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31755

    Scarlett dream returns

    Scarlett Dream is back.

    She only wants to see guys she has seen before. I have digits so message me and describe her plus share details on where you saw her. Don't ask me a bunch of questions please. Once you get her digits be prepared to video chat or send pics to her.

  2. #31754

    Skye

    Anyone seen her? Apparently you have to create a login for Tryst just to send her a message. I cannot get a response. Anyone got her contact info? I tried searching here and could not find anything. If there was a previous ad, it's been since deleted.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyeanne13

  3. #31753

    Ailyn arias

    She can be found on Eros and Tryst. She is a little older than her pics represent but she's a fun time. Apparently she has a friend with her. In town till Monday. At a hotel just outside of downtown. From Columbia. Verification and coms were easy. I recommend. 👌.

  4. #31752

    Wouldn't Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her back on 12/20/23. It was a negative experience for me. Unless she's lost A LOT of weight; those pics aren't honest as to who you'll meet at the door.

  5. #31751

  6. #31750
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Love it

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5136948041

    Any thought on cessy in price hill.
    Read my review but go for it really aims to please.

  7. #31749
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Cessy

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5136948041

    Just meet Cessy for me absolutely will repeat one of the best MILF in years aims to please she is wet and very orgasmic let me take pics and video (first time for me) she has great tits, pussy, YMMV, use house room upstairs lived in pretty clean the people there go downstairs no problem pm me if you want.

  8. #31748
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Maybe 7-8 years ago, I visited Leighbby at Days Inn Sharonville. Room was an absolute cluttered trash pit, more like a hovel. Might say it suited her. . .

    I recall her being friendly enough but had "drama" stamped on her forehead. The stick figure physique and shitty teeth were as much a turnoff as reeking of cigarettes and weed. Not sure how I managed, but nutted somehow, vowing never to return.

    From what I hear, she's been in and out of a marriage, had a baby in past year or so and moved to a motel on Sharon Road. I know a couple guys that tried connecting with her but have either been stood up for ridiculously long or ghosted altogether. One guy I know was ghosted AFTER buying her smokes and energy drinks. I'd say hard pass on Leighbby.
    You were a better man then me. After I entered the room I had to walk. So skinny if you put it in soft an let it get hard you could hear her ribs crack.

  9. #31747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Once & Done w Leighbby

    Maybe 7-8 years ago, I visited Leighbby at Days Inn Sharonville. Room was an absolute cluttered trash pit, more like a hovel. Might say it suited her. . .

    I recall her being friendly enough but had "drama" stamped on her forehead. The stick figure physique and shitty teeth were as much a turnoff as reeking of cigarettes and weed. Not sure how I managed, but nutted somehow, vowing never to return.

    From what I hear, she's been in and out of a marriage, had a baby in past year or so and moved to a motel on Sharon Road. I know a couple guys that tried connecting with her but have either been stood up for ridiculously long or ghosted altogether. One guy I know was ghosted AFTER buying her smokes and energy drinks. I'd say hard pass on Leighbby.

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    She was staying we're a lot of gals stay she ghost me twice I decide to get quick fuck from queen petty all this gals are hit or miss. I have to utr gals that really can bring it we can exchange pm me.

  10. #31746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Anyone Know Her?

    Fellas,

    Anyone know her name, have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/576744177359
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7688.jpg‎   IMG_7689.jpeg‎   IMG_7690.jpg‎   IMG_7687.jpeg‎  

  11. #31745

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Mandy the busty blonde in KY? She seems to have disappeared.
    She's having issues posting her ad from the last time I spoke with her. That and life's adventures included. MTD1.

  12. #31744

    Still around

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Mandy the busty blonde in KY? She seems to have disappeared.
    She texted me today said her ads keep getting taken down, but she's still available if you have her contact info.

  13. #31743

    Mandy

    Anyone know what happened to Mandy the busty blonde in KY? She seems to have disappeared.

  14. #31742

    Cashy, Jade

    Used to go by Tiff as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name Jade and there are reports about her in the rip off section.

  15. #31741
    Made my weekly visit Sunday to see Divine Rachel. Great time as always. Set another meeting with her on Fri. Evening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape