Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Once & Done w Leighbby

    Maybe 7-8 years ago, I visited Leighbby at Days Inn Sharonville. Room was an absolute cluttered trash pit, more like a hovel. Might say it suited her. . .

    I recall her being friendly enough but had "drama" stamped on her forehead. The stick figure physique and shitty teeth were as much a turnoff as reeking of cigarettes and weed. Not sure how I managed, but nutted somehow, vowing never to return.

    From what I hear, she's been in and out of a marriage, had a baby in past year or so and moved to a motel on Sharon Road. I know a couple guys that tried connecting with her but have either been stood up for ridiculously long or ghosted altogether. One guy I know was ghosted AFTER buying her smokes and energy drinks. I'd say hard pass on Leighbby.

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    She was staying we're a lot of gals stay she ghost me twice I decide to get quick fuck from queen petty all this gals are hit or miss. I have to utr gals that really can bring it we can exchange pm me.

  2. #31525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Anyone Know Her?

    Fellas,

    Anyone know her name, have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/576744177359
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7688.jpg‎   IMG_7689.jpeg‎   IMG_7690.jpg‎   IMG_7687.jpeg‎  

  3. #31524

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Mandy the busty blonde in KY? She seems to have disappeared.
    She's having issues posting her ad from the last time I spoke with her. That and life's adventures included. MTD1.

  4. #31523

    Still around

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Mandy the busty blonde in KY? She seems to have disappeared.
    She texted me today said her ads keep getting taken down, but she's still available if you have her contact info.

  5. #31522

    Mandy

    Anyone know what happened to Mandy the busty blonde in KY? She seems to have disappeared.

  6. #31521

    Cashy, Jade

    Used to go by Tiff as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name Jade and there are reports about her in the rip off section.

  7. #31520
    Made my weekly visit Sunday to see Divine Rachel. Great time as always. Set another meeting with her on Fri. Evening.

  8. #31519

    Jody-location Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    I know utr gal that would be spectacular with Jodi.
    Saw Jodi in Mason. Nothing more needs to be said about her skills, enthusiasm and endurance. I may have to bring a cane the next time; I always leave weak kneed when she's done with me. She apologized for the confusion on location. She'll stay in mason as long as there's interest. She may need a ride back to Dayton: guess what the payment for being driver would be.

  9. #31518

    She has been around

    She used to go by the name Jade and there are reports about her in the rip off section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    That is her handle. Anyone have a scoop on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...692/5138101610

  10. #31517
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    99.9% sure these are LEO. I think they even used that 1st photo in the 2nd link last time as well. One way to be sure is both ads offer every service under the sun, including Greek, which is rare to begin with. The fact that both ads use the same phone number pretty much insures LEO. Proceed with extreme caution. They'll nab a dozen at least.
    LEO would not use nude photos.

  11. #31516
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    I tried to setup with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    That is her handle. Anyone have a scoop on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...692/5138101610
    Told wasn't GFE.

  12. #31515

    "Cashy Girl"

    That is her handle. Anyone have a scoop on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...692/5138101610
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2254.jpeg‎   IMG_2253.jpeg‎  

  13. #31514
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Leighbby

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBallBill  [View Original Post]
    Saw Leighbby today. Been trying to for a long time. She rarely replies and when she does usually ghosts out before you can make plans. Not today tho. Unfortunately. We all know she is scary thin, but I swear she's lost 15 lbs since last we met. She told me she weighs 115 lbs. I doubt she's 90. Today was the 1st time I've seen her that she did nothing for me what so ever. Got head and got out. One last shot of baby batter down the gullet. I'm done with her and I think the game all together. I saw a pair of men's sandals in the room. Room was cluttered, somewhat smokey. She was 15 min late to be ready. Said she's dog sitting for her brother. Prob the dog of whatever guy whos shoes I saw. There were no issues, but the dog was in the bathroom and I imagine the guy was too. I thought she was going to fall asleep. And her hygiene was somewhat suspect with a big ol' Bush. I remember why I left a few years back at this point. Text a hundred girls maybe get 3 replies in the next 2 hours. 50-50 maybe 1 will reply again after initial text. Doesn't matter if you know them or not. Skinflation is out of control. Its more of a chore than a game anymore. No fun. I'm out. Good luck guys. Be safe.
    She was staying we're a lot of gals stay she ghost me twice I decide to get quick fuck from queen petty all this gals are hit or miss. I have to utr gals that really can bring it we can exchange pm me.

  14. #31513
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Jodi and her roommate are in Monroe those two girls are in town hot and ready to take care off you and put a smile on your face. Drink plenty of water before you arrive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    I know utr gal that would be spectacular with Jodi.

  15. #31512
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Jodi and her roommate are in Monroe those two girls are in town hot and ready to take care off you and put a smile on your face. Drink plenty of water before you arrive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    Who's her other gal I love duo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape