Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 13298
-
05-30-25 18:44 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 101Don't, please just don't
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/449950033234
Yeah this one don't even waste your fingers texting. Not the pictures at all except for being dark skinned. Dog in the room, I should've left there but well at least my mistake is your gain.
-
05-30-25 17:27 #12292Regular Member

Posts: 14Non greenville girls
The one from Anderson, is at exit 14 in the run down motel. She ghosted me a few weeks ago. She has some reviews on here that are much less than stellar -- saw them after I was ghosted and, with the reviews, I have written her off.
Originally Posted by ThunderCat982
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:38 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 586Sounds fake to me
The phone number is attached to someone's Cash App, and that someone has a display name of "Tre Brown". Let's just say that woman does not look like a "Tre Brown".
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:18 #12290Senior Member

Posts: 156Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but my immediate thought is that this is either a scam, bait and switch, or a robbery. We live in an age where every obese and mid 40's wants 500 and every hot woman or younger woman wants 800-1000 for the most boring and bare bones performance. There's obviously a catch with this one. There are no unicorns posting on tryst or stg.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 09:16 #12289Regular Member

Posts: 21Thief
Do not see this one. I saw it coming a mile away but I didn't listen to my gut. She got me for 200 bucks.
-
05-30-25 07:34 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 871Kaylee Starr?
https://tryst.link/escort/kinkysparkles
I asked about this girl in the Spartanburg section while back with no response. I just noticed her On Tryst recently, not sure how I missed it if she's been running it for a while. Also she on skip but seems to take it down. There's some old reviews of her over at TER. But I swear this thing seems to good to be true. She's very polite and easy to communicate with as well. Prefers to do Outcall.
-
05-29-25 16:01 #12287Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking for info on non greenville girls
Anyone seen this one from easley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/797706059437
Or this one from anderson?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...w/547073814374
-
05-27-25 19:19 #12286Senior Member

Posts: 231Lainey
Just search sTG Greenville using keyword Lainey. She always posts under that name.
Originally Posted by Daman3568
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 17:15 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 266Any pictures or active ad link?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 10:05 #12284Regular Member

Posts: 10Kelly
She's pretty well reviewed.
I've seen her more than once and never had any issues with her. She's very quiet but will chat with me a little anytime I've seen her. Huge breasts and a thick girl but not huge. She'll do what's asked if you're polite and seems like she wants you to be satisfied.
Originally Posted by LatinoPepino
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 07:32 #12283Senior Member

Posts: 77Looks TGTBT
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/868981173452
I messaged with her for a bit. Rates are $300/400.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/130201959394
This one I also didn't recognize, but she also looks great!
Has anyone seen either one?
-
05-24-25 12:22 #12282Senior Member

Posts: 51Good afternoon!!
Any one know of any providers that enjoy the company of a couple, gf and I will be around this weekend and would love a bit of extra entertainment, been looking around and seems like the same old ads like always. We were just wondering if there were and recommendations on who we should get a hold of. Hope the weekend is great for everyone and keep the fun going!
-
05-23-25 15:07 #12281Regular Member

Posts: 13Kelly
Have anyone seen kelly love? If so any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/018301015035
-
05-23-25 08:18 #12280Senior Member

Posts: 504Same girl?
She's gotten 7 years younger and few pounds heavier and less inviting over a year? Sure its the same person?
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:07 #12279Senior Member

Posts: 143Any Intel of this provider?
Contacted this one. Went silent for a while. She finally texted back with rates. Not sure if I should go.
Ad from last year: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/691488154420.
Ad from 5/22/25: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/042991562931.









Reply With Quote






