Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 17260
-
05-30-25 15:05 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 303Harmony
Harmony is basically a pro. She is a stripper as well if you want to go see her.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 13:17 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 357I haven't met her
But she looks like a post op TS to me, I've met a few over the years and from what it sounds like she's got a lot of the markers. Does she have a portrait of herself in her bedroom or anywhere else in her place? I don't know why, but that seems to be a common thing in the community, rite of passage or something.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:56 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 460Prepaid Cards
When is the last time you tried this? I used cards up until about 3 months ago and then everything stopped working.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:28 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 548
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
Thanks for that, yes, I've seen really mixed responses for Harmony, it seems like it depends on how busy she is. Good to know about Jinjanedoe, I like her look, hopefully she has pro skills too LOL.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:14 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for the warning, damn she's my type tooThink she just cold feet or just fucking around with guys? Glad you had a backup so the room was not a complete loss.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
Including a picture in case anyone spots her on Seeking.
-
05-30-25 07:30 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 534She 100% female, the features that give you the TS vibes are due to using testosterone supplements in her "fitness" routine to bulk up. The dead give away is her huge clit. Lucky for us she enjoys DATY.
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 21:44 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 74Lol
Really? Ok.
MMs = man mades.
TS = transsexual.
Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 21:22 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 534A2. What's up with the site?
Been having issues the past 2 days getting in without hitting refresh 2-3 times, when it works.
-
05-29-25 21:20 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 534MM's = man made = fake titties, fake ass (aka bbl).
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 18:59 #15751Banned Member

Posts: 307M&Ms
As I read this my mind went many places and my mind keep saying M&Ms I know he doesn't mean the candy. LMAO well maybe he does. But what's the M&Ms where there M&Ms all over the bed to snack on. If you wanted a snack. LOL I know that's not it but only other thing that comes to my mind is Omegaverse and I don't think that is it either. If I'm the only one wondering sorry. I'm not up on all the TS lingo. .
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 12:51 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 74Fernanda
So I got to meet with Fernanda. Everything said below is true, though I would describe Fernanda a bit differently. Fernanda is pretty, and very kind...built like a tank, and has quite a few implants (breasts, butt, who knows what else). I'm going to be honest, even though I doubt she is, I was definitely getting some significant TS vibes. Deep voice, MMs everywhere, and an awkwardly huge / shaped clit. Even if she isn't, she's not a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 17:31 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 3343Seek my posts. I have used an Amex gift card / prepaid debit card, gotten at any pharmacy.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 13:14 #15748Senior Member

Posts: 460Payment Methods
The only way I've been able to pay without using a real credit card is to buy a Google Play card and load that balance into my fake Google account. Then I can pay through the seeking app on my Android phone without giving real name and info. None of the cards such as the ones from Kroger seem to work anymore and I'm not giving them my real info. If you do go this route, buy the physical card, not the virtual one. I could not get any of the virtual cards to load on my Google account, but the physical ones work fine. You can even order those on Amazon for next day delivery.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 15:52 #15747Banned Member

Posts: 307She seems
She seems pretty cool easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 23:17 #15746Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345Sky baby
SLN Girl Sky 19.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/love.skysky/












Reply With Quote




