Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1607
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1247

    Suzie at Victory

    Visit was odd from the beginning like she made up the name Suzie on the spot. Guessing she is mid-40's, average bod. Nothing remarkable about the 45 minutes I was there. Damage was. 70 + 2. 0. Will not repeat.

  2. #1246

    What to expect

    I wouldn't expect to get the same options for service that these last two reports at Amazing or Asian spa have said. YMMV is always in play, and if they don't like something or they are having a bad day then they do not need to give you anything special or even a good HJ. So if you are looking for a decent massage and are willing to take whatever you can get on that particular day, then these may be a decent option. But if you know what you want it is better to go to a place that offers that straight away, and there are plenty.

    An example from Amazing was a mid afternoon visit when there was only one younger woman working. Massage was good and on the flip she was ready with the oil and HJ, but I said no, I wanted FS. She said no but I showed her a condom and gave her the tip amount and she started to think about it. Finally she said yes but hurry up because she could not lock the front door. She just pulled down her pants and bent over the table for standing doggy. She could make a faster escape that way LOL. But she was nice and friendly and appreciated the money. She was younger and not all worn out like some of the older ones who have been at it a while. So it was a good catch for me and her, but I would never expect that with a first time visit. It does help to bring your own condom.

    Good luck and HH.

  3. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickycos  [View Original Post]
    This happened a while back not sure if it's the same girl I had but we agreed to CBJ and 5 minutes in she tried to take off the condom and give HJ. I scolded her and told her no we agreed on CBJ so that's how you need to finish me. She put it back on and got the job done. Seriously guys don't let these girls dictate or else they think it's okay to get away with stuff like that and the service will start to go down hill for everyone. She did give a really good hour massage though.
    Sounds like it's common place then. I definitely should have said something but honestly, the CBJ wasn't that great anyway so I guess switching to a handshake was the next best alternative considering what we agreed on. Unless I get other reports of better service, I won't be bothering to go back since this is now two occurrences that I've been significantly shorted on time. I'm not one to make a big stink over things especially in situations like this so I'll take my money elsewhere.

  4. #1244

    Mango

    This happened a while back not sure if it's the same girl I had but we agreed to CBJ and 5 minutes in she tried to take off the condom and give HJ. I scolded her and told her no we agreed on CBJ so that's how you need to finish me. She put it back on and got the job done. Seriously guys don't let these girls dictate or else they think it's okay to get away with stuff like that and the service will start to go down hill for everyone. She did give a really good hour massage though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Amazing / Mango on powers. Hadn't been there in many months. Door was locked so rang the bell, was greeted by late 40's Asian mt wearing black shorter dress and heels, sorry I'm horrible with asking for names. Paid for an hour at. 60 It was 5 minutes at most into the massage and she's teasing my crack and inner thighs. Really needed a massage to sort out some aches and pains from a lot of manual labor lately so I kind of ignored it. She did a decent job otherwise but about 15 minutes in she's telling me to flip. Offered FS, I denied, wasn't looking for that, she did the HJ hand motion and asked how much, I said. 60, she was flabbergasted I offered that 'low' she then said $, I told her no way, not for a handshake, she then pointed at her mouth which we agreed. Came back in with a hat and put it on with her mouth. She maybe gave it 4-5 minutes and pulled it off and finished me off with a handshake, cleaned me up and told me thank you and walked out with 30 minutes on the clock. I've only been here twice and both times I was shorted by 20-30 minutes. While the places I frequent are typically L1, I'm always happy to get the time I paid for.

  5. #1243

    Amazing / Mango on Powers

    Stopped by Amazing / Mango on powers. Hadn't been there in many months. Door was locked so rang the bell, was greeted by late 40's Asian mt wearing black shorter dress and heels, sorry I'm horrible with asking for names. Paid for an hour at. 60 It was 5 minutes at most into the massage and she's teasing my crack and inner thighs. Really needed a massage to sort out some aches and pains from a lot of manual labor lately so I kind of ignored it. She did a decent job otherwise but about 15 minutes in she's telling me to flip. Offered FS, I denied, wasn't looking for that, she did the HJ hand motion and asked how much, I said. 60, she was flabbergasted I offered that 'low' she then said $, I told her no way, not for a handshake, she then pointed at her mouth which we agreed. Came back in with a hat and put it on with her mouth. She maybe gave it 4-5 minutes and pulled it off and finished me off with a handshake, cleaned me up and told me thank you and walked out with 30 minutes on the clock. I've only been here twice and both times I was shorted by 20-30 minutes. While the places I frequent are typically L1, I'm always happy to get the time I paid for.

  6. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickycos  [View Original Post]
    She had small b's hair was black mid cut and wavy. She had a little belly and typical Asian ass w small brown nipples. When I went it was an hour from closing and she was the only one there. On the flip she asked what I wanted and from earlier reports I thought only HJ available but thought it could hurt to ask. I asked for everything and there was no resistance. She just came back with a jimmy. Good luck to y'all she was really fun.
    Her bringing out the cover is a good sign that she is prepared if she decides to go for it, so probably more than a one time thing. I've always been taken into the first room by the door so everything can be heard by anyone coming in the front door. I have gone there during the day and the door was locked, which is a common way to make it private, just ask the girl at Energy.

  7. #1241

    Asian on boulder

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe her in a little more detail? Any tats, hair length, color? I would like to try her out because I have never broken through past HJ there.
    She had small b's hair was black mid cut and wavy. She had a little belly and typical Asian ass w small brown nipples. When I went it was an hour from closing and she was the only one there. On the flip she asked what I wanted and from earlier reports I thought only HJ available but thought it could hurt to ask. I asked for everything and there was no resistance. She just came back with a jimmy. Good luck to y'all she was really fun.

  8. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe her in a little more detail? Any tats, hair length, color? I would like to try her out because I have never broken through past HJ there.
    That's what I'm saying. I've been to Asian on Boulder probably 20 times in the past 4-5 months. By his description, I'm guessing he's talking about Linda as she is the only one working most of the time. Maybe 3 or 4 out of those 20 times there was another girl working. None of them have ever even given the option of anything else being on the menu. As soon as you flip, you're getting lubed up for a HJ. No negotiations or tip talk. They also only have 3/4 walls.

  9. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickycos  [View Original Post]
    Went to Asian massage on boulder. Don't know her name but she was 5'3 pretty cute with small b's and in her 40's. She gave a really good deep massage and on the flip I asked for everything $.4. She came back with a condom and hopped on for cg but I did the work while I sucked on her little nipples she was really wet. I stood up for standing mish while still sucking on her tits and then moved her to side saddle where she really enjoyed me as I stroked her hard and fast until I couldn't hold it and came. Will definitely repeat.
    Can you describe her in a little more detail? Any tats, hair length, color? I would like to try her out because I have never broken through past HJ there.

  10. #1238

    A Couple of New Arrivals

    Sue at Academy is a slim Korean woman with really nice Bs that are soft and real. Little to no sagging but based on her stamina in froggy I would put her in early 40's. She started with really nice CBJ and went to mount for froggy but it took her some pushing to squeeze it in even though she lubed up. Froggy was good until she got tired and wanted me on top to do the work. Went to standing doggy and had her on the table on her knees where we were rocking it for a good while. She got tired and got on all fours for table doggy. She was making a lot of noise and switched positions again, putting a pillow under her butt for mish. She was working it hard trying yo get me to cum and still making a lot of noise. When I finished she was cleaning up and I asked her if she was alright. She said "I'm a professional and I can take it". LOL and she did like a real trooper. Definitely recommend her. I don't mention anything of a massage because I usually take the whole time with the fun, and they are pretty tired by then.

    The next day I wanted a massage but I struck out at couple of places, Jade was closed and Thai was busy. I decided to check in at Tiffany to see if they had new girls. I was greeted by Ivy, a very pretty, very thin Korean lady. I told her I was only looking for a massage but after I saw her I changed my mind. The only drawback is they want 70 house and 170 for the girl. I only had enough on me for 150 for Ivy. We went fun first as usual, and it was really good as usual. She also had very soft maybe large As and long responsive nipples. She climbed on and had an easy insertion. She struggled with froggy some so I pulled her down to my chest and she was better at pumping her ass up and down. Great fro a while. Then I asked for doggy. She started to do all fours on the table but I got ahold of her when she was about to climb up and we went standing for a while, then I had her climb up with her knees on the table while I stood on the floor and this is the way we went for a good while. She didn't make a lot of noise but was hanging on for dear life. They have a mirror on the wall alongside the table so I could see her face and it was a great touch. It was another marathon session and really great. She also hung in there like a champ. I can still see her hanging on to the table for dear life in front of the mirror LOL. I definitely recommend her but the cost is high.

  11. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I visited deep massage on Shasta Drive. MMS (that I would do if I got a chance) met me at the door and too me to room, and took the money (. 6 HF and $. 4 tip). A few mnutes the Pink came I wearing a tube dress. I gave her a hug and noted that there were no bra or panties. To the table shower were everthing was thoroughly cleaned. Back to the room where she bagan a nice massage. I heard the sounds of clothes being removed then she began titty rub / toung lashing, then TUMA and reach under for rusty trombone. Flip for great BBBJ / BB69, the nount for CG and the back to BB69 with CIM.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    That's been my experience there too. Pink is a definite improvement over some of their previous women and gives you your money's worth. One before was working with a purpose and it was 25 minutes from walking to walkout.

    HH!

    COG.

  12. #1236

    Asian massage

    Went to Asian massage on boulder. Don't know her name but she was 5'3 pretty cute with small b's and in her 40's. She gave a really good deep massage and on the flip I asked for everything $.4. She came back with a condom and hopped on for cg but I did the work while I sucked on her little nipples she was really wet. I stood up for standing mish while still sucking on her tits and then moved her to side saddle where she really enjoyed me as I stroked her hard and fast until I couldn't hold it and came. Will definitely repeat.

  13. #1235

    A good example of YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I visited deep massage on Shasta Drive. MMS (that I would do if I got a chance) met me at the door and too me to room, and took the money (. 6 HF and $. 4 tip). A few mnutes the Pink came I wearing a tube dress. I gave her a hug and noted that there were no bra or panties. To the table shower were everthing was thoroughly cleaned. Back to the room where she bagan a nice massage. I heard the sounds of clothes being removed then she began titty rub / toung lashing, then TUMA and reach under for rusty trombone. Flip for great BBBJ / BB69, the nount for CG and the back to BB69 with CIM.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    I've never seen Pink, pretty certain of that because every time I have been there the lady I draw looks 60. I've been there maybe once every six months. When I go back it is just to see if there is any new talent. In addition, the service has always been below average. And if you turn it around, I have never been disappointed at Lotus. It seems to be pretty busy and all of the women have been good to me, above average IMHO. But they don't get much love here. Go figure: YMMV.

  14. #1234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    For Rickycos

    Pink was 45 - 50.

  15. #1233

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I visited deep massage on Shasta Drive. MMS (that I would do if I got a chance) met me at the door and too me to room, and took the money (. 6 HF and $. 4 tip). A few mnutes the Pink came I wearing a tube dress. I gave her a hug and noted that there were no bra or panties. To the table shower were everthing was thoroughly cleaned. Back to the room where she bagan a nice massage. I heard the sounds of clothes being removed then she began titty rub / toung lashing, then TUMA and reach under for rusty trombone. Flip for great BBBJ / BB69, the nount for CG and the back to BB69 with CIM..
    How old is Pink? Looks? What ethnicity?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape