Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 260 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3648

    Captcha

    Ah so it was a DOS attack. How did you find out? Edit: Never mind, I see the login issues forum now.

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    I just tested, and I did experience some issues, but I changed the servers I was connected to and eventually had no issues. CAPTCHA does flag IP addresses associated with questionable activity, and I would guess that whoever was conducting the DOS attack was likely using a VPN. I'll take this tradeoff of a CAPTCHA, if it saves us from the site being unavailable.

  2. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    I'll test it out a little later today, I'm catching up on things while I have access for now.
    I just tested, and I did experience some issues, but I changed the servers I was connected to and eventually had no issues. CAPTCHA does flag IP addresses associated with questionable activity, and I would guess that whoever was conducting the DOS attack was likely using a VPN. I'll take this tradeoff of a CAPTCHA, if it saves us from the site being unavailable.

  3. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I'm just having to check the box on the annoying CAPTCHA thing.
    I'll test it out a little later today, I'm catching up on things while I have access for now.

  4. #3645

    Vpn

    I'm just having to check the box on the annoying CAPTCHA thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive99  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else use a VPN and getting access denied and having to disconnect the VPN to access this site now?

  5. #3644

    Vpn

    Anybody else use a VPN and getting access denied and having to disconnect the VPN to access this site now?

  6. #3643

    Sites to see stuff. Specifically leaked OF providers

    Clickforporn.com and thothub. VIP.

    Google these sites if you want to see a site that's very similar to PH. Only difference is most of these ladies who get famous by doing silly Insta or YT vids, ya mostly won't find their leaked OF vids on the Hub. These sites are specifically for those leaked Creator creatures, who became famous enough to get leaked. Ones like that Bronwin Aurora and Dainty Wilder are on there. Amongst other's as well. Someone showed me these sites last year and I bet people out here heard of these.

  7. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous10  [View Original Post]
    Other users have heard from site admin that they are under a server attack from China and working on a new firewall. I find that when I get the error message, I click on the main page and keep going back and try again about 10 to 12 times until the site loads. I see no updated comments lately too.
    ps: Once I get in the site, the error page requires one back page and then it connects
    It looks like a new firewall has been implemented. You have to check a box to proceed to the log-in. What I have found is that some computer \ browser combinations show the check box, and some don't.

  8. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    Weird, I would've thought China would want to encourage this behavior from us Americans.
    Could be lot of reasons. Maybe they don't want us to verify providers and just want us to pick from the grab bag of craigslist / adultsearch / whatever ads with wildly false images.

  9. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous10  [View Original Post]
    Other users have heard from site admin that they are under a server attack from China and working on a new firewall. I find that when I get the error message, I click on the main page and keep going back and try again about 10 to 12 times until the site loads. I see no updated comments lately too.
    ps: Once I get in the site, the error page requires one back page and then it connects
    Weird, I would've thought China would want to encourage this behavior from us Americans.

  10. #3639

    Database error

    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    Yup wasn't working at all for me last night. Refreshing seems to work sometimes for me today.
    Other users have heard from site admin that they are under a server attack from China and working on a new firewall. I find that when I get the error message, I click on the main page and keep going back and try again about 10 to 12 times until the site loads. I see no updated comments lately too.
    ps: Once I get in the site, the error page requires one back page and then it connects

  11. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having issues with the site? Every time I try to login or open a thread link it keeps telling me the site it is doing its daily back up and is down.
    Yup wasn't working at all for me last night. Refreshing seems to work sometimes for me today.

  12. #3637
    Is anyone else having issues with the site? Every time I try to login or open a thread link it keeps telling me the site it is doing its daily back up and is down.

  13. #3636

    That's easy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there's a reason that post ops or TS escorts are not allowed for reviews? Seems that's when greek is readily available, and sometimes great fun. I've had some great sex with a post op. Malana, Gigi and Barbara.
    Because they are still men. No matter what a surgeon has done with a knife, DNA doesn't lie.

  14. #3635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    TS escorts, and post op

    Was wondering if there's a reason that post ops or TS escorts are not allowed for reviews? Seems that's when greek is readily available, and sometimes great fun. I've had some great sex with a post op. Malana, Gigi and Barbara.

  15. #3634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Playing hardball?

    I hadn't checked this sub-forum for a while, but I received a PM alerting me to this latest development. From the article, it seems like the defense attorney in question has decided to play hardball, which isn't surprising to me.

    A good defense attorney cares only about getting the best outcome for their client. Moral and ethical questions are often (usually?) of secondary importance as long as the bounds of legality are observed. Unless I've missed it, the prosecution's methodology and criteria for determining who to prosecute has not been fully disclosed. That's one important thing the defense attorney is after, IMO. Client names are certainly in play, but a key issue has to do with who was selected for prosecution, and why. There's also a shitload of other stuff being requested, although we don't have all the specifics.

    From the defense perspective, there's nothing to lose. It's up to a judge to rule on the request and, if denied, it should provide a basis for an appeal. If granted, the prosecution has to decide whether it's worth revealing "how the sausage was made" and whether that risks a challenge from multiple defendants. Also, by requesting witness statements, that sends a signal that agency girls could be compelled to testify at trial. Not sure how far down that particular path (and others) the prosecution will be willing to go.

    FWIW, if the clients hadn't been publicly "named and shamed," I bet they would've all agreed to a quiet plea deal to get things over with. Once they were outed, it's my sense they figure they have little to lose, and more to gain, by fighting the charges.

    Interesting developments!

    P.S. From what I know about how federal proceedings went against the agency owners, it was pretty much a classic money laundering case. Easily proved with records and minimal need for potentially problematic witnesses. No muss, no fuss!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape