Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 59491
-
06-01-25 12:23 #57181Senior Member

Posts: 49PC Redneck Riviera. A Massage off of Joan
I'm posting here since Panama City is a common Vaca spot for Georgians. I found one that I wish I could find around here. Hungry!. When I called they sounded Hungry. So I went and got a great massage. We was perk and complemented my ears of all things. Did a great job on my back and wasn't shy when she massaged my ass and thighs.
I didn't' try for more since she got me straight. After the HE, the table shower was great. She wasn't' shy and cleaned everything! Even played with my asshole as a tease. If this was in ATL, I'd be hooked and not try any other massage place. !
So, if you got to that beach, you can check it out. For the first time, I got a name. But, she asked me not to post it. There has been a few police raids in Bay county, But in the article, I notice that all the sites advertised on Escort sites. The one of Joan, does not.
-
06-01-25 10:25 #57180Senior Member

Posts: 31Just FYI, yes, she pronounces it "wiki" but it is Vicky (she conformed in written text). And I had a similar experience here, getting a very nice massage by Vicky albeit with multiple interruptions, including another (assumed) provider who walked by the open door, had shorter hair (still shoulder length +) and was dressed very professionally and definitely caught my eye as well as Vicky who is beautiful. I've been hoping to catch a review of this potential other provider. This location will circle back into my rotation again relatively soon so maybe I'll get lucky.
Originally Posted by PapaBear86
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:12 #57179Senior Member

Posts: 65Shanghai
Went to Shanghai off 75 near Publix first thing in the morning on a Saturday. Seems like it was rush hour there which I should of taken as a bad sign. Anyways opt for 1 hr $. 8 and was met by Wiki a very slim Chinese I would say late 30's cute girl with long black straight hair b cups. Massage was surprisingly good and firm pressure hitting the pressure points in the upper shoulders, middle back, butt and calves. So if you like firm pressure she is your gal. 30 min massage with lots of phone call, and door interruptions. On the flip only L1 was on menu with extra tip for lifted bra, but she did allow nursing. Tip $. 8 which was high but I did like the massage. Another girl walked in while I was dressing with shoulder length hair that was really cute like the ad pictures, didn't get her name though. Kind of disappointed with all the interruptions and no FS. But if I need a good massage I may come back for that other girl.
-
05-31-25 12:28 #57178Senior Member

Posts: 327My point is that house prices have barely exceeded inflation since 2018. Even if they went to $70 or $80 in 2020, they remain very close to 2018 prices. If they went up "too much" in 2020, they aren't much different than in 2018 in today's prices.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
We can complain that the economy around us has changed, but if you don't like prices then either negotiate or walk. It's up to you.
-
05-31-25 09:10 #57177Senior Member

Posts: 757Those were 2020 prices.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
I'm going a lot less than I used to go. Maybe others are acting like me, and that's why they have slower business. If they want more business they might try lowering their prices.
-
05-30-25 21:30 #57176Senior Member

Posts: 327Go to the link
The math is computed by the US government. Enter your past year and the amount, and it will calculate today's value. The interest rate changes every year so it's not an exact number. They might be basing on the CPI or just straight inflation. I don't know, but it's the most reliable way to compare prices of today vs. The past. There is probably a table somewhere on the Internet that has month by month inflation over time.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 19:12 #57175Banned Member

Posts: 30777.65
I'm over here trying to figure out how you came up with this 77.65 is this the credit card, surcharge or something.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
Just trying to see the math.
-
05-30-25 17:42 #57174Senior Member

Posts: 327Pricing
On this forum, prices in 2018 were widely $60 per hour. That's $77.65 in today's prices (https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm). A $40 tip is $51.77 in today's prices.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
CPI inflation is real and measurable, although I'd agree that tips have generally gone up faster than inflation in a more noticeable way. Attribute that to supply and demand.
Don't pay it if you don't like it.
-
05-30-25 17:21 #57173Senior Member

Posts: 674I assume it's the one in Duluth, considering the talent in Acworth doesn't match his description, and is much more conservative.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:20 #57172Senior Member

Posts: 65MS-SS / Perimeter Center
Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:01 #57171Senior Member

Posts: 81Ing's Massage. Roswell
Who wants to trade stories?
Post here or DM me.
-
05-30-25 12:29 #57170Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes it was definitely a Latin woman, if I don't see her at the front desk Ill probably skip Sunshine.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 09:13 #57169Senior Member

Posts: 757Perhaps, I don't know, overly inflated prices?
I know we had inflation, but it's nothing like what the AMPs have done with their prices. House entry fee was $60. Now most places are charging $80. That's ac33% increase. Tips have gone up by over 25% (at Best). A table showered has gone doubled in price. All this while services, looks and happy endings have gone down in quality.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 18:45 #57168Banned Member

Posts: 307The landscape
The landscape is different; it has changed Majorly over the last year and if they have not changed with it. They are having a hard time.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 16:44 #57167Senior Member

Posts: 26Well, I'm starving for attention over here on the west side since K was shut down. Although I do agree with other areas, I travel to a couple other cities and I have been quite happy with the constant changing results. Places in this area might be busier if they started to embrace showers and such again.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




