Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 59496
-
05-22-25 22:54 #57156Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
My main spa keeps telling me it has been slow and I would say they have been saying this since at least late last fall. I think for the most part it's the economy. It's really in the shitter despite what you read. Lot of layoffs going on. It seems like some of the LEO pressure is off but still could have something to do with it. I had heard there were some changes in the massage parlor licenses. I think either way it's a good time to get in good with your favorite AMP. They really need and appreciate the loyal customers. They are also wary of another Tik toker trying to get hits on his channel. I know that last guy put one shop out of business and retired a few very good providers. I mean the only good thing I can say about the economy is we are 17 months in this toilet of an economy. Generally the down cycles don't last more than 18-24 months. Same goes for strip clubs. I think they are really hurting worse. I was in Europe and went to one club on a Monday and it was completely empty other than the girls. It was one of the main clubs. Went to one of the main clubs in NYC last summer and it was dead on a Saturday night. But like I said use some of this downturn to try to see if you can bargain for better service.
Originally Posted by GeorgiaPMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 16:17 #57155Senior Member

Posts: 119Inbox full, can't message you.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 14:10 #57154Senior Member

Posts: 283Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:38 #57153Senior Member

Posts: 121Shoot me a message. I may have something for you.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:36 #57152Senior Member

Posts: 121Shoot me a Dm.
Originally Posted by PapaBear86
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 10:47 #57151Senior Member

Posts: 39You hate to see it. A lot of my regular haunts have been saying it's just too slow these days. I'm not sure if mongering demand is going down, the economy, or girls just not making enough, even though they're making a decent amount, to justify doing what they do.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 18:08 #57150Regular Member

Posts: 4Neon fusion
Has anyone been to neon fusion lately?
-
05-21-25 17:08 #57149Senior Member

Posts: 236Which ads are you referring to? Their main number is a 470 number.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 16:50 #57148Senior Member

Posts: 26The same sunshine that's discussed here in the forum. I'm very new here.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 15:55 #57147Senior Member

Posts: 735Different commotion
It may be a different case but I was just placed in a room for my appointment, within 30 seconds or so I heard the door chime and then a group of providers were chatting in the hallway in their language. My provider didn't come in until the chatter died down. She told me that a dude left without paying and asked me did I see him. I said no because I was already in the room. I hope this is not any of you because they just try to make an honest living. Taking advantage of that is not cool.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 15:51 #57146Senior Member

Posts: 283Text and ask
I've always just texted the owner "K" and asked. He's been good about letting me know who is there and available. His number is the 425 area code in the ads they post.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 14:52 #57145Senior Member

Posts: 31How heavenly are Tiffany's feet at Heavenly Feet? Or any of Tiffany's coworkers for that matter?
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 13:53 #57144Senior Member

Posts: 329Where?
Sunshine in what town? I'm thinking I've seen several with that name.
Originally Posted by RogueTwo59
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 11:48 #57143Senior Member

Posts: 236Tiffany Heavenly Feet
Does anyone know when Tiffany is at Heavenly Feet on Cheshire Bridge?
-
05-21-25 08:58 #57142Senior Member

Posts: 26Sunshine
Josselyn or Yasamin. Couldn't really tell her accent is pretty thick even on top of the decent English she spoke. Maybe 5'11- 6' feet not a big deal I'm tall. She wore a Sundress this attire I never seen before at massage spas. ((Jackpot)) I'm sure I could end this review here. Maybe early 40's I didn't ask just appeared older looking. C cups with a BBL you can tell she got in her younger years. She flashed it on her walk out so I could get undressed.
Massage was pretty decent whenever she actually used 2 hands. Still not a big deal. I didn't walk in with intentions of getting a high level massage to begin with. Mutual touch allowed and she had thong under the dressed. At some point she sat on the back of head 1 hand massage 1 hand texting I could tell she had the key sounds on so you could hear every button press. Major teasing in this position also she started to rub her cat on my head I rub back some tho I will admit I was a little sketched out, this is my first time meeting this lady and I'm sure she's been doing this for years. I'm under a dress at this point if it gets funky I'm liable to pass out. LOL. On the flip she offers me the menu BJ $100 FS $200. I'm not paying $200 for said at this stage in life. I may get there just not there yet. I opt for the BJ this is what I enjoy when I indulge. Pay the lady she proceeds. Grabs a paper towel and goes to work. Every so often spitting into the paper towel and saying "No ahhh me mouth". With her own version of a male orgasm face. I'm a gentleman no problem. After about 5 minutes of this she stops and says "be right back". Comes back with a cover puts it on me and says "shhhh you * me don't tell anyone" mish is pretty decent and she is definitely into it. Not sure how most of you do it but this on a massage table isn't fun. She finishes and pushes me out, gets up turns around says "okay you turn" standing doggy is amazing probably should've started here and saved goddamn knees. Man down and well worth it.
Massage 4/10.
Provider 15/10.
She was so damn cool and so damn cute that her texting on the phone all of the massage part didn't matter.










Reply With Quote





