Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Submit Review
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 18394
-
06-01-25 16:35 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 368She's fat now
Not attractive and definitely not like her pics.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 13:48 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 286Forgot about her. Texted back and forth off seeking for a while but never got around to meeting up.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 13:08 #15137Regular Member

Posts: 3Pro or wannabe pro
Wanting a deposit and a "dancer" tells me she's likely a pro or wannabe pro.
Originally Posted by MdSugard2025
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 01:33 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 517Not an accusation, Frank. Victoria (Vicky, Tori etc) pulled a cash and dash on me a couple years ago. Have to admit I was a bit perplexed because I was one of the few men on this board that actually fucked her, then she pulls the cash and dash on me. It's too bad. I had high hopes for her.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 20:33 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 82Vicky has a new account. She has been accused of cash and dash.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-085acd087e4d
Also caution that the "LOVE" scam has a new marker: two heart emojis. FYI they try to get you to pay for a third party scam site.
-
05-30-25 18:38 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 452
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
I indicated that I had a "wonderful time with her for many months". But these things have a shelf life.
Originally Posted by Ansonl
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:48 #15133Regular Member

Posts: 23Alexa
More GPS. Wants 1200 to meet, but dropped to 1 k nearly immediately:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-00cbe2acb024
-
05-30-25 15:39 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 1054Renata
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-73a747c97836
Any info on this one. With all the GPS I'm assuming she will be asking $$.
-
05-30-25 13:17 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 64Have you?
Have you met her? Your post was confusing. I have reached out to her but never received any response.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 12:56 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 525Taxes
No, they are not reporting the income, which is why I gave a higher number.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 07:33 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 286Ppm is 900 for "irresistible company, elegance, chemistry" blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
Relax, it's just pussy. Millions of new ones become available every single day.
-
05-30-25 06:17 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 452Renee
Anyone seen or seeing this girl. Wonderful time with her for many months. Would like to exchange notes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2a7a28390099
-
05-29-25 20:58 #15127Regular Member

Posts: 23Deposit scammer
Scarlet - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-bd8c6453fc7e.
Deposit scammer. Moves to text, quotes 500 ppm, but wants a deposit.
-
05-28-25 22:05 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 452Renee
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2a7a28390099
Would like to exchange notes if anyone saw this girl or seeing this girl.
-
05-28-25 19:06 #15125Regular Member

Posts: 23Time Waster
Lily - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-060180c8acb6.
Waits until you've moved off site and discussing financials to drop the platonic only bomb. Only wants 1 k / month, so if you did want a hot blonde to hang with, more power to you.










Reply With Quote






