Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 826 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 12376
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10306

    YoYo at Nice spa in Cedar Mill

    I had some time to kill so headed up to Nice on Joy Ave, where I've had good experiences before. An absolute smokeshow greeted me-- YoYo, who looked to be maybe 25 or so. Things quickly went downhill from there into the worst AMP experience I've had in a while. I gave her $60 for the 30-minute house fee and she never brought change which immediately pings my radar. She started the most subpar 'massage' I've ever had, which consisted of very light rubbing all over for *maybe* five minutes, probably not even that long. She then told me to flip, and the negotiations began. She started off with the standard $200 for 'everything,' but I countered with $150 and she accepted. Started off with trying to put the condom on right away before I was even hard. She got me hard with a covered BJ, and immediately wanted me inside her. It was so robotic and monotonous. She wouldn't even let me touch her tits. She was hot, but the whole experience was such a turnoff that I couldn't even stay hard. She tried to jack me off, but I eventually took over and just did it myself. She was the absolutely epitome of the "I'm hot so I don't need to do anything else" attitude.

  2. #10305

    ISO large natural breasts in / around Tualatin triangle

    RM doesn't appear to have many recent reports, so curious if any of you gents have come across a masseuse matching the title. She doesn't have to be skinny and age isn't too important. I only occasionally partake so ideally will find what I'm after without much shopping around. Appreciate the help!

  3. #10304
    Was in Albany recently and had some time to kill. Stopped at Suki Foot Spa. Greeted by an older woman who had a nice Asian MILF vibe going but not really what I was looking for so she brought out a younger girl, probably early 30's, short and quite cute, unfortunately I'm terrible at remembering names.

    Ended up at $$ for hh FS which is more than I prefer but it had been a while and I had nothing else to do. Negotiation still took close to ten minutes so I should have walked but whatever. Unlikely to repeat but I imagine options are limited in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in a previous post, literally across the street from the PD. My expectations were low at best, however was pleasantly surprised.

    Pros: Late 20 something spinner, small breasts, nice ass. Sophia, average English skills. When greeted, she was wearing a long lab coat, once in the room coat came off, very tight short red dress, & white thong. Excellent massage skills, emphasis on teasing. On the flip full menu options were offered. Untranslated French was outstanding. All in for 1. 6 which included house fee. 45 min session. I got the impression not her first rodeo, moved from a sister shop? Not shy at all, literally took my hand and placed on her ass.

    Cons: Location, besides proximity to the PD, shares parking lot & building with a family dental practice. Unless dentist is landlord, may be a short opening.

    Please keep in mind that your YMMV and tastes & expectation's may not align with mine.
    Good to hear about other girls there, I think there was only one option when I went and she wasn't doing it for me. Such a weird location but very convenient for me.

  4. #10303
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Bella has been working at jinye spa now, and she was very nice.
    She was at the place on 82nd across from Hong Phat till about the middle of the month, but now she's at 145th / Division.

    Side note, it's interesting how the first place now has signs that say Korean Foot Spa, yet the girls are Chinese. I wonder if that's a clever marketing attempt.

  5. #10302
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Bella has been working at jinye spa now, and she was very nice.
    Bella is a pretty common name that these women choose. Could be a Bella at both right now. I know I've seen at least 2 different Bella's in the last year. One at Sister and one at place in the Couve.

  6. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02  [View Original Post]
    I should have written this sooner, but I have been busy. There's a girl at Baoju on 82nd named Bella who definitely made it into my list of favorites and will be here the rest of this month as next month I believe. She was really pretty, nice body, natural B / C tits and a curvy waste / nice booty for an asian girl. She said she was 26 and from Taiwan, and one of the best GFE experiences I have had. She was really sweet, gave a solid massage with lots of compliments and teasing, then the flip was great. Kissed all over my body, took things slow and sensual, amazing BBBJ and kissing, and she was really tight after the condom came on. Cowgirl and missionary were both incredible before I busted, she told me after that next time she wanted doggy because that's her favorite. After cleaning us both up she lay down on the table with me to cuddle, put her head right on my heart so she could listen to my heartbeat as she looked up at me and we kept talking / getting to know each other better. She just got here a few months ago and was in LA before coming up this way a few weeks ago and loves getting to practice her English. As I was leaving she acted all sad and kissed me at the door and gave me a really long hug telling me to come back soon. And I definitely will! Sorry this got kind of long, I don't mean to sound like a shill I just wanted to be descriptive since there were a lot of things I liked about the visit.
    Bro. Bella has been working at jinye spa now, and she was very nice.

  7. #10300

    Love Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBow76  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like a place I need to visit asap! Where is this gem?
    Not OP but I believe he is talking about love spa on Powell! Not far from Powell / Cesar Chavez intersection.

  8. #10299

    Baoju / Korean spa Bella

    I should have written this sooner, but I have been busy. There's a girl at Baoju on 82nd named Bella who definitely made it into my list of favorites and will be here the rest of this month as next month I believe. She was really pretty, nice body, natural B / C tits and a curvy waste / nice booty for an asian girl. She said she was 26 and from Taiwan, and one of the best GFE experiences I have had. She was really sweet, gave a solid massage with lots of compliments and teasing, then the flip was great. Kissed all over my body, took things slow and sensual, amazing BBBJ and kissing, and she was really tight after the condom came on. Cowgirl and missionary were both incredible before I busted, she told me after that next time she wanted doggy because that's her favorite. After cleaning us both up she lay down on the table with me to cuddle, put her head right on my heart so she could listen to my heartbeat as she looked up at me and we kept talking / getting to know each other better. She just got here a few months ago and was in LA before coming up this way a few weeks ago and loves getting to practice her English. As I was leaving she acted all sad and kissed me at the door and gave me a really long hug telling me to come back soon. And I definitely will! Sorry this got kind of long, I don't mean to sound like a shill I just wanted to be descriptive since there were a lot of things I liked about the visit.

  9. #10298
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to my favorite spot in the area. Had a great chance to see Sofia this time.

    In conclusion, there is a deep throat queen at the store and she's a pretty one too. Absolutely will come see her again.
    This sounds like a place I need to visit asap! Where is this gem?

  10. #10297
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Sofia at Love Spa

    Made a visit to my favorite spot in the area. Had a great chance to see Sofia this time.

    No appointment this time, but lucky me in wasn't busy so free game for me. I chatted and flirted with Coco a bit on the couch first before Sofia walks by and gives me a cute wink. Coco eggs me to go on and see her, so I oblige.

    Sofia has a nice slim body with light soft skin. Natural Cs, cute asian booty, no tattoos, clean shaven kitty, long dark brown hair, and an absolute dime pretty ass face. Her cute sexy smile with that pretty face was the hook in for me.

    She leads me to the room and tells me to undress and wait for her. On the table, she starts a nice rubbing massage that easily moves to foreplay with some light finger grazing to a cat-bath, and then some body slides. On the flip, she full body massage to some DKF. She goes down and takes care of my nips before going down to tease the boys.

    Next BBBJ and it was great. Slow and thorough. All the way down for an immaculate DT. Great technique from this, one point she got all the way down looked me dead in the eye and gave a cute wink. Would have been happy to blow my load at that moment but I wanted to get in this girl so bad, I asked for a condom.

    FS, she first rides me so well, DFK along the way. Bounce ACG before I take over and pound this girl in missionary and k9. Switched back to mish and she's moaning right in my ear for more that I could not hold it no more. I pop up quickly to blow my load in her mouth and she sucked out every last drop, even DT me more as I let out. I collapse back on the table as she gets up and cleans us up.

    Post session, she gives me another massage as I cool down. Getting dressed again, she gives another kiss, one to my lips and other to my cock before giving another wink before I got.

    In conclusion, there is a deep throat queen at the store and she's a pretty one too. Absolutely will come see her again.

  11. #10296
    I have popped my head in twice at Jinye and korean and they are a cute petite girl with some nice looking tatas. BBBJ / CFS Eager to please. My visit was very enjoyable. I told them I needed to take the blue pill and come back They've been flirty even as I walk out.

  12. #10295

    The gal Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Candy ever told me no or even "that will cost more". But somehow her style and mine just don't work together very well. Not for lack of effort or willingness on her part but the sessions with her just never really did it for me.
    Which AMP in Beaverton does Candy work?

  13. #10294
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1968  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear this confirmed. I thought I heard her wrong when she said "you can fuck ass". Her aggressiveness and dirty talk After she takes care of me is wild.
    Candy in beaverton? She's really ok with Greek? I might have to try her out again. She was an awesome experience. She did cg on me like she was trying to put out fire! She is a good girl.

  14. #10293

    Candy

    So I have been to candy many times, but I do feel that it is running out of steam. When I first started going to it, it felt like anyone you got was like striking gold, head and shoulders above all others. It felt so GFE and like someone who really just wanted to make you happy anyway they could. But now I feel like the new talent has grown stale. Don't get me wrong, they are still great! And you will have a good time there. But I have noticed a bit of a drop off. Annie still seems amazing and hasn't lost a step, but as I said, the newer girls or any other girl they have or have brought in, just don't seem to compare the same. Saisai who has been there from another visit through, is pretty and young but isn't on par with what they have had. And the other new girl they brought in, younger and more round face girl, I forget her name at the moment, also does not show the same enthusiasm as Annie and what they used to all be like.

    I think for me, I'm ok taking a break from this place until they get some new talent that shows that same enthusiasm as they once did before. Because as of now, they seem to be on par with other places mentioned on here, not necessarily head and shoulders above the rest like they once were.

  15. #10292

    The gal Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Candy ever told me no or even "that will cost more". But somehow her style and mine just don't work together very well. Not for lack of effort or willingness on her part but the sessions with her just never really did it for me.
    Where is the gal Candy located?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape