Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 826 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 12382
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10297
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Sofia at Love Spa

    Made a visit to my favorite spot in the area. Had a great chance to see Sofia this time.

    No appointment this time, but lucky me in wasn't busy so free game for me. I chatted and flirted with Coco a bit on the couch first before Sofia walks by and gives me a cute wink. Coco eggs me to go on and see her, so I oblige.

    Sofia has a nice slim body with light soft skin. Natural Cs, cute asian booty, no tattoos, clean shaven kitty, long dark brown hair, and an absolute dime pretty ass face. Her cute sexy smile with that pretty face was the hook in for me.

    She leads me to the room and tells me to undress and wait for her. On the table, she starts a nice rubbing massage that easily moves to foreplay with some light finger grazing to a cat-bath, and then some body slides. On the flip, she full body massage to some DKF. She goes down and takes care of my nips before going down to tease the boys.

    Next BBBJ and it was great. Slow and thorough. All the way down for an immaculate DT. Great technique from this, one point she got all the way down looked me dead in the eye and gave a cute wink. Would have been happy to blow my load at that moment but I wanted to get in this girl so bad, I asked for a condom.

    FS, she first rides me so well, DFK along the way. Bounce ACG before I take over and pound this girl in missionary and k9. Switched back to mish and she's moaning right in my ear for more that I could not hold it no more. I pop up quickly to blow my load in her mouth and she sucked out every last drop, even DT me more as I let out. I collapse back on the table as she gets up and cleans us up.

    Post session, she gives me another massage as I cool down. Getting dressed again, she gives another kiss, one to my lips and other to my cock before giving another wink before I got.

    In conclusion, there is a deep throat queen at the store and she's a pretty one too. Absolutely will come see her again.

  2. #10296
    I have popped my head in twice at Jinye and korean and they are a cute petite girl with some nice looking tatas. BBBJ / CFS Eager to please. My visit was very enjoyable. I told them I needed to take the blue pill and come back They've been flirty even as I walk out.

  3. #10295

    The gal Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Candy ever told me no or even "that will cost more". But somehow her style and mine just don't work together very well. Not for lack of effort or willingness on her part but the sessions with her just never really did it for me.
    Which AMP in Beaverton does Candy work?

  4. #10294
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1968  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear this confirmed. I thought I heard her wrong when she said "you can fuck ass". Her aggressiveness and dirty talk After she takes care of me is wild.
    Candy in beaverton? She's really ok with Greek? I might have to try her out again. She was an awesome experience. She did cg on me like she was trying to put out fire! She is a good girl.

  5. #10293

    Candy

    So I have been to candy many times, but I do feel that it is running out of steam. When I first started going to it, it felt like anyone you got was like striking gold, head and shoulders above all others. It felt so GFE and like someone who really just wanted to make you happy anyway they could. But now I feel like the new talent has grown stale. Don't get me wrong, they are still great! And you will have a good time there. But I have noticed a bit of a drop off. Annie still seems amazing and hasn't lost a step, but as I said, the newer girls or any other girl they have or have brought in, just don't seem to compare the same. Saisai who has been there from another visit through, is pretty and young but isn't on par with what they have had. And the other new girl they brought in, younger and more round face girl, I forget her name at the moment, also does not show the same enthusiasm as Annie and what they used to all be like.

    I think for me, I'm ok taking a break from this place until they get some new talent that shows that same enthusiasm as they once did before. Because as of now, they seem to be on par with other places mentioned on here, not necessarily head and shoulders above the rest like they once were.

  6. #10292

    The gal Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Candy ever told me no or even "that will cost more". But somehow her style and mine just don't work together very well. Not for lack of effort or willingness on her part but the sessions with her just never really did it for me.
    Where is the gal Candy located?

  7. #10291

    Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    Wait. She told me I was the only one to fuck her ass.

    Did she lie?
    Good to hear this confirmed. I thought I heard her wrong when she said "you can fuck ass". Her aggressiveness and dirty talk After she takes care of me is wild.

  8. #10290
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Candy ever told me no or even "that will cost more". But somehow her style and mine just don't work together very well. Not for lack of effort or willingness on her part but the sessions with her just never really did it for me.
    Wait. She told me I was the only one to fuck her ass.

    Did she lie?

  9. #10289
    Quote Originally Posted by JayXakain  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind the age, just hit up Candy. She's absolutely wild.

    Was over there today. Very few no's on the list.
    I don't think Candy ever told me no or even "that will cost more". But somehow her style and mine just don't work together very well. Not for lack of effort or willingness on her part but the sessions with her just never really did it for me.

  10. #10288

    Lol

    I love how this dude is calling everyone else gay but he's the one that can't stop talking about his friend's D.

  11. #10287
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT. That place has been very hit or miss the past few months, mostly "miss" for me.
    If you don't mind the age, just hit up Candy. She's absolutely wild.

    Was over there today. Very few no's on the list.

  12. #10286

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in a previous post, literally across the street from the PD. My expectations were low at best, however was pleasantly surprised.

    Pros: Late 20 something spinner, small breasts, nice ass. Sophia, average English skills. When greeted, she was wearing a long lab coat, once in the room coat came off, very tight short red dress, & white thong. Excellent massage skills, emphasis on teasing. On the flip full menu options were offered. Untranslated French was outstanding. All in for 1. 6 which included house fee. 45 min session. I got the impression not her first rodeo, moved from a sister shop? Not shy at all, literally took my hand and placed on her ass.

    Cons: Location, besides proximity to the PD, shares parking lot & building with a family dental practice. Unless dentist is landlord, may be a short opening.

    Please keep in mind that your YMMV and tastes & expectation's may not align with mine.
    Thanks for TOFTT.

    I frequent the tualatin triangle but my fav over at sunny day recently left (wendy) and the new ones are not as great. I will have to check this place out tomorrow see if said sophia is around. Thanks again.

  13. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedPlate89  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Annie at least 6-7 times total & have very solid rapport with her. She's got one of the best bodies in the AMP scene that I've seen. Great shapely body & nice ass. Great legendary Head LOL to where she sucks your soul out LOL. She's fantastic & the sessions always get better with her. My only issue with her is she sucks at kissing LOL. She don't know how to tongue kiss & tries to tongue F your face where she doesn't allow you to kiss her back LOL. My guy D & others I spoke to can confirm this, I'm not the only one. She slobbers all over your face to where it's not enjoyable. That's my only complaint of her. Other than that she's fantastic & a great fuck & In looks IMO, I'd say an 8 with body factored in, and GFE & a sexual FIEND attached yeah shit 8-8. 5. She's definitely worth it. You better come with your A game with her LOL she fuck your brains out LOL.
    Where can I experience Annie? Sounds like a real gem.

  14. #10284
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Recent Action

    You two guys can either figure it the fuck out or get banned.

    Keep that shit off the review threads.

    A2

  15. #10283

    Enjoy Spa

    Didn't really find much information about this location, so I'll give it a bump.

    Anyone been able to get extras from this joint?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape