Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38315

    Search

    Is anyone else having trouble with the search function?

  2. #38314

    Chapter 13

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    YMMV.. I wouldn't discount another mongers review as we all know with these girls, your experience maybe way different than someone else's. Kali / Summer / Amanda for example, I've seen her twice. 1st time she was ok, 2nd time she so high she could have been on the moon, slurring and nodding out. So I wouldn't go out my way to white knight but that's my opinion.
    Escort Playbook Chapter 13 - Give 'them the Good Stuff First Time Around.

    Seems to be the trend. First visit is always pleasant and satisfying. Subsequent visits are horrible. These girls do NOT believe in repeat business. Two. I'm quite sure you got an excellent visit from Kali because she knows she's got an accurate review. Go see her a second time and see if your results are the same. I'll bet not.

    Rich.

  3. #38313
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpj8713  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Kelly, an older (late 40's) BBW from the Space Coast area that comes up here occasionally. Lots of reviews on her on other sites. Reviews are spot on. She looks her age in the face, and she is a very big girl, but I think she carries the weight well and proportionately, and her service was top notch.

    Damage was $. 2 for a 30 minute incall at a safe hotel. CFS was on the menu, but I was content with a BBBJCIM. I took plenty of time to suck on her massive titties and have some FIV fun.

    If you're not into big girls, she is not for you, but if you want a down to earth, safe, no nonsense girl for a decent price, it's not a bad time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...naveral-213860
    For some reason I can never get the pics to load on them anymore. It says content not available for every profile. Its been like this for a few months. I second Kelly. She is fun. Anyone have any ideas on why I'm having them issues. I'm using dolphin browser.

  4. #38312
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    First Cali, I met up with her yesterday afternoon. She was smiling and alert when she answered the door. Hair was multi-colored and brushed and she seamed to be in order. She's very friendly and not bashful. She'll talk about any of her services and what you want to do. Left satisfied and a smile.

    Second Rhiannon, I've known her for a very long time. She occasionally spends time at my place, a day or two to rest up and piece and quite. I think you are the first guy I've ever heard complain about her service. Apparently she didn't like you much. Anyway, if you're going to print "stuff" like that get your facts correct.
    YMMV.. I wouldn't discount another mongers review as we all know with these girls, your experience maybe way different than someone else's. Kali / Summer / Amanda for example, I've seen her twice. 1st time she was ok, 2nd time she so high she could have been on the moon, slurring and nodding out. So I wouldn't go out my way to white knight but that's my opinion.

  5. #38311

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    First Cali, I met up with her yesterday afternoon. She was smiling and alert when she answered the door. Hair was multi-colored and brushed and she seamed to be in order. She's very friendly and not bashful. She'll talk about any of her services and what you want to do. Left satisfied and a smile.

    Second Rhiannon, I've known her for a very long time. She occasionally spends time at my place, a day or two to rest up and piece and quite. I think you are the first guy I've ever heard complain about her service. Apparently she didn't like you much. Anyway, if you're going to print "stuff" like that get your facts correct.
    You really falling for these girls?

  6. #38310

    Karen Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/187760523

    I've reviewed Karen before and saw her again. She's a mid 30's, petite Latina. She definitely gets into the session. My latest session was really good and she really gave great service. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's an attractive lady. Given the state of things, she's absolutely your best option right now.

  7. #38309

    Found a couple of girls on this list that the accusations are totally wrong.

    First Cali, I met up with her yesterday afternoon. She was smiling and alert when she answered the door. Hair was multi-colored and brushed and she seamed to be in order. She's very friendly and not bashful. She'll talk about any of her services and what you want to do. Left satisfied and a smile.

    Second Rhiannon, I've known her for a very long time. She occasionally spends time at my place, a day or two to rest up and piece and quite. I think you are the first guy I've ever heard complain about her service. Apparently she didn't like you much. Anyway, if you're going to print "stuff" like that get your facts correct.

  8. #38308

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy80  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/136378871168

    Looking to dream with her soon but it seems like she's hard to contact, 3 different tries, responses on all 3 attempts but then silence when trying to book. Thanks in advance.
    TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.

    It's 200 bucks for a massage and handy where she keeps all her clothes on and doesn't let you touch anything. It's an extra 100 to get her top off. And she's a total ***** about it. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

  9. #38307

    L1

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy80  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/136378871168

    Looking to dream with her soon but it seems like she's hard to contact, 3 different tries, responses on all 3 attempts but then silence when trying to book. Thanks in advance.
    From every report I've seen her pics are accurate, smoking hot body, but L1 only, nothing more. So if that's your cup of tea then go for it.

  10. #38306

    Do we know anything about Kacey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/136378871168

    Looking to dream with her soon but it seems like she's hard to contact, 3 different tries, responses on all 3 attempts but then silence when trying to book. Thanks in advance.

  11. #38305

    Never Prepay

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    This is the craziest shit I've ever read on here! I cannot imagine prepaying ever, after getting burned once, but prepaying and getting burn by every ***** in Jax is a new one. I'll shout again for the ones who didn't hear it the 57th time it's been posted this year, NEVER PREPAY, EVER!
    You misunderstand, TJ. None of these girls were paid before arrival. They either did not perform, "borrowed" or were tasked to bring certain items to the dream for our enjoyment. Each of them fell short of delivery of goods or services. I've pre-paid once many moons ago and learned my lesson. New lessons have been learned about what trashy piles of feces that 90% of these girls are and my days of showing them any inkling of respect are over. They'll get treated like the pieces of meat they are and get what I feel they're worth. Shame on me for trying to treat them as women and not holes with female bodies wrapped around them.

    Rich.

  12. #38304

    The Hole

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    You're 'in the hole' for $700 with one of these junkies?
    She was one that got paid when she walked in the door and then refused service. It was payment for a 4 hour dream that never got past the "talking" stage despite my insisting that it should. This girl is especially troubled and I'm sure she's on the Stay Away list as well.

    Rich.

  13. #38303

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    These are not typical girls. They deserve no chivalry nor should they be treated like respectable women. You'd be better off burning the money you give her because it's likely that's what they're doing with it. I've been victim to this over and over because I'm just a damn nice guy. The real problem is if you say "no", how pissed off do they get? Will they refuse to ever see you again? Of course not. You are a reliable, regular source of income. Don't be afraid to say no, and that's what you should always say.

    Rich.
    I only needed to see a refular that I probably got too comfortable with get pissed once over something stupid. As I watched her turn into a stark raving lunatic, I realized I'm not dealing with normal thought processes. I keep everything business now and no emotions now.

  14. #38302

    Kelly Older BBW

    I recently saw Kelly, an older (late 40's) BBW from the Space Coast area that comes up here occasionally. Lots of reviews on her on other sites. Reviews are spot on. She looks her age in the face, and she is a very big girl, but I think she carries the weight well and proportionately, and her service was top notch.

    Damage was $. 2 for a 30 minute incall at a safe hotel. CFS was on the menu, but I was content with a BBBJCIM. I took plenty of time to suck on her massive titties and have some FIV fun.

    If you're not into big girls, she is not for you, but if you want a down to earth, safe, no nonsense girl for a decent price, it's not a bad time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...naveral-213860

  15. #38301

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyFourFrog  [View Original Post]
    The problem is they never stop texting and asking. If you ask me them reaching out to you is a breach of protocol. I had one do this and I gifted them a small bit of $ (not a loan) and sure enough the next week they texted again etc. Swearing it was the last time. I gave a small gift one last time and sure enough they texted again. So I just became a black hole never responded again and never went back for business. Now I use a texting app but never again will I respond to one of them who text me if I'm not first initiating contact.
    Thank you for giving me the confidence to not do this, and the wisdom that they will never stop, even if they swear it won't happen again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape