Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 30812
-
05-26-25 08:32 #27962Senior Member

Posts: 39Return Questions
Heya folks. , been away for a while, I have to say thinks don't look as bright as I remember them. But that's life right?
So I don't really have anything to add back at this point but I figured I'd ask a question, and get some feed back on a few that caught my eye.
So is BKS still doing it's thing around NC? I was on the board. But looks like my account got closed. Either due inactivity or maybe it was compromised. So thought I'd ask.
Any who here the ones caught me eye.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/395032123996
(tried searching buy ebony is way to generic a name).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/060757963520
Found one post that I think was for her that someone said they had a good time with. But link was dead so not 100%.
No name, but I suspect I know the answer on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/181485137143
What about old baby / ava worth the visit these days?
And finally. I know Henderson / rocky mount generally frowned on. But anything worth while in those areas. Lot closer to me than Raleigh / Durham etc.
Thanks all!
-
05-25-25 23:03 #27961Senior Member

Posts: 114Aubrey
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/187720373
Decent dream. Photos are pretty accurate. She said she'd be here for a few more days.
-
05-25-25 20:24 #27960Senior Member

Posts: 97What happened to Liz
Anyone know what happened to Liz/Lizzy? She was a brunette with fake tits. If you know anything please DM me.
This Liz https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/my-other-hotty9843599430/009729238248
-
05-25-25 16:30 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 324First few that came to mind
Mistress Scorpio, Summer Breeze, Asian Cindy and Little Italian Sammi. Then there was Brandi Fine, and a thin red-headed girl who gave great head, but sadly passed away.
Originally Posted by BlueWaters
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 11:57 #27958Regular Member

Posts: 20Memory Lane
Feeling kinda nostalgic this evening, any way we could get a Memory Lane / girls you remember type thread set up? Seems to be common place in other cities sections. TIA.
-
05-25-25 10:20 #27957Senior Member

Posts: 218Good question
I just assumed he met her and noticed the hand.
Originally Posted by OralFix
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 10:18 #27956Senior Member

Posts: 218I saw her once
But not recently. It was a couple years ago. When I got there she had a guy in the room who left when I came in. She did BBBJ while played hide the fingers. Her hygiene was terrible, bad smell. I never repeated because of that.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 10:04 #27955Senior Member

Posts: 218LEO Check
Was wondering what people do as a LEO check when they first meet up with a new experience.
I've seen "Show me yours and I'll show you mine", or "Touch me here, and I'll touch you there".
What do you do that makes you feel safe?
-
05-25-25 08:23 #27954Senior Member

Posts: 156Chris
Has anyone seen her recently? What should I expect? Dm is fine also.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/596905751491
-
05-25-25 01:27 #27953Senior Member

Posts: 242💋COME PLAY WITH ME 💋SPECIAL RATES💋 - Allie
Comms was decent. I negotiated to 1. 2 with some upgrade.
Cons:
1. no kissing.
2. didn't like being touched on the face.
3. heavy makeup.
4. didn't like shoving to her mouth; she wanted to put it in her mouth herself.
Pros:
1. would roleplay.
2. followed the roleplay setiup.
3. usually it takes me 10 - 15 min to finish; only took me less than 5.
- will not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...t/939926919003
FELLAS.
Shhhh. 🤫.
LETS HAVE SOME SECRET SEXY PLAYTIME. 🫢I WANT YOU TO CUM PLAY WITH ME?
-
05-24-25 23:05 #27952Senior Member

Posts: 242Thick
Good comms. I did incall and she did kiss and BBBJ was average. One ben with some free upgrade. She's thick, not big. She has some nice knockers, probably DD or DDD. She's easy going and friendly.
I would repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9842060402
🌹qv100🌹.
🌹hhr150🌹.
Sneak away and come see me 😉 wet and waiting for you 😍128525;128536;.
I live locally and provide incall service.
Thick in all the right places.
Serious inquiries only! Donations required.
Anytime day or night I'm ready to make you feel good, I'm just waiting on your call.
-
05-24-25 22:24 #27951Senior Member

Posts: 585This is where the new law is making us really, really unsafe. These scumbags know we can't call the cops, at least being on the record as us. It's making them much more brazen. There was one in GSO that was using a gun to rob mongers. Thankfully she and her man were arrested. Stay safe guys. We're in interesting times.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 21:59 #27950Senior Member

Posts: 40Left hand
How can you tell that from these blurred pics?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 21:27 #27949Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks for the info
Too bad too. She is close to my place.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 21:21 #27948Senior Member

Posts: 218I believe that was me asking about her.
Back on May 8th, sorry you got robbed. I've been robbed 4 times, once at gun point. Takes a shitty person to do that.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





