Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27947

    Memory Lane

    Feeling kinda nostalgic this evening, any way we could get a Memory Lane / girls you remember type thread set up? Seems to be common place in other cities sections. TIA.

  2. #27946

    Good question

    I just assumed he met her and noticed the hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell that from these blurred pics?

  3. #27945

    I saw her once

    But not recently. It was a couple years ago. When I got there she had a guy in the room who left when I came in. She did BBBJ while played hide the fingers. Her hygiene was terrible, bad smell. I never repeated because of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? What should I expect? Dm is fine also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/596905751491

  4. #27944

    LEO Check

    Was wondering what people do as a LEO check when they first meet up with a new experience.

    I've seen "Show me yours and I'll show you mine", or "Touch me here, and I'll touch you there".

    What do you do that makes you feel safe?

  5. #27943

    Chris

    Has anyone seen her recently? What should I expect? Dm is fine also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/596905751491

  6. #27942

    💋COME PLAY WITH ME 💋SPECIAL RATES💋 - Allie

    Comms was decent. I negotiated to 1. 2 with some upgrade.

    Cons:

    1. no kissing.

    2. didn't like being touched on the face.

    3. heavy makeup.

    4. didn't like shoving to her mouth; she wanted to put it in her mouth herself.

    Pros:

    1. would roleplay.

    2. followed the roleplay setiup.

    3. usually it takes me 10 - 15 min to finish; only took me less than 5.

    - will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...t/939926919003

    FELLAS.

    Shhhh. 🤫.

    LETS HAVE SOME SECRET SEXY PLAYTIME. 🫢I WANT YOU TO CUM PLAY WITH ME?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a1.jpg‎   a2.jpg‎   a3.jpg‎   a4.jpg‎  

  7. #27941

    Thick

    Good comms. I did incall and she did kiss and BBBJ was average. One ben with some free upgrade. She's thick, not big. She has some nice knockers, probably DD or DDD. She's easy going and friendly.

    I would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9842060402

    🌹qv100🌹.

    🌹hhr150🌹.

    Sneak away and come see me 😉 wet and waiting for you 😍128525;128536;.

    I live locally and provide incall service.

    Thick in all the right places.

    Serious inquiries only! Donations required.

    Anytime day or night I'm ready to make you feel good, I'm just waiting on your call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t1.jpg‎   t2.jpg‎   t3.jpg‎   t4.jpg‎  

  8. #27940
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    There it is fellas. Seem to be having bad luck lately I have had bad dates with others who I plan on posting shortly but this one straight up needs to get here quickly to prevent others for falling for this one- this one straight up robbed me. Old trick we've all seen got the money asked me to undress and then tells me she needs me she needs to use the restroom. I had a bad feeling as soon as she mentioned bathroom so I kept my pants up. She actually came back and got undressed so I was pleasantly surprised. Asked me to undress and I got in bed. She says can we get some wet wipes I said sure go ahead and she walks out of the room. Lo and behold some asshole meth head comes in and asks me to leave and the fucking ***** is standing right behind him with no remorse. I was like what the fuck. But we know the risks we take in this hobby and honestly I didn't feel like it was worth getting things escalated so I just quickly dressed up and left. She stays in an Airbnb and she moves around and never uses a hotel since I've asked for her address and she gives different ones. Feel so bad to just straight up get robbed. I've had pathetic dates but after a long time straight up robbed so feel really crap. But heads up and warning for why'all. Please drive this ***** away from our town. She's from Henderson so one of those junkies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/972198922770

    By the way saw someone posting about her and asking for her a few weeks about her. Well there you go. Fucking scamming robber. Avoid at all cost.

    And if someone can upload her pictures so we can identify her when she changes her number name and pictures I would appreciate that.
    This is where the new law is making us really, really unsafe. These scumbags know we can't call the cops, at least being on the record as us. It's making them much more brazen. There was one in GSO that was using a gun to rob mongers. Thankfully she and her man were arrested. Stay safe guys. We're in interesting times.

  9. #27939

    Left hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    That left hand has been through the wringer. (Tracked up).
    How can you tell that from these blurred pics?

  10. #27938

    Thanks for the info

    Too bad too. She is close to my place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    That left hand has been through the wringer. (Tracked up).

  11. #27937

    I believe that was me asking about her.

    Back on May 8th, sorry you got robbed. I've been robbed 4 times, once at gun point. Takes a shitty person to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    There it is fellas. Seem to be having bad luck lately I have had bad dates with others who I plan on posting shortly but this one straight up needs to get here quickly to prevent others for falling for this one- this one straight up robbed me. Old trick we've all seen got the money asked me to undress and then tells me she needs me she needs to use the restroom. I had a bad feeling as soon as she mentioned bathroom so I kept my pants up. She actually came back and got undressed so I was pleasantly surprised. Asked me to undress and I got in bed. She says can we get some wet wipes I said sure go ahead and she walks out of the room. Lo and behold some asshole meth head comes in and asks me to leave and the fucking ***** is standing right behind him with no remorse. I was like what the fuck. But we know the risks we take in this hobby and honestly I didn't feel like it was worth getting things escalated so I just quickly dressed up and left. She stays in an Airbnb and she moves around and never uses a hotel since I've asked for her address and she gives different ones. Feel so bad to just straight up get robbed. I've had pathetic dates but after a long time straight up robbed so feel really crap. But heads up and warning for why'all. Please drive this ***** away from our town. She's from Henderson so one of those junkies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/972198922770

    By the way saw someone posting about her and asking for her a few weeks about her. Well there you go. Fucking scamming robber. Avoid at all cost.

    And if someone can upload her pictures so we can identify her when she changes her number name and pictures I would appreciate that.

  12. #27936
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    That left hand has been through the wringer. (Tracked up).

  13. #27935

    Jay jay. Robbed me

    There it is fellas. Seem to be having bad luck lately I have had bad dates with others who I plan on posting shortly but this one straight up needs to get here quickly to prevent others for falling for this one- this one straight up robbed me. Old trick we've all seen got the money asked me to undress and then tells me she needs me she needs to use the restroom. I had a bad feeling as soon as she mentioned bathroom so I kept my pants up. She actually came back and got undressed so I was pleasantly surprised. Asked me to undress and I got in bed. She says can we get some wet wipes I said sure go ahead and she walks out of the room. Lo and behold some asshole meth head comes in and asks me to leave and the fucking ***** is standing right behind him with no remorse. I was like what the fuck. But we know the risks we take in this hobby and honestly I didn't feel like it was worth getting things escalated so I just quickly dressed up and left. She stays in an Airbnb and she moves around and never uses a hotel since I've asked for her address and she gives different ones. Feel so bad to just straight up get robbed. I've had pathetic dates but after a long time straight up robbed so feel really crap. But heads up and warning for why'all. Please drive this ***** away from our town. She's from Henderson so one of those junkies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/972198922770

    By the way saw someone posting about her and asking for her a few weeks about her. Well there you go. Fucking scamming robber. Avoid at all cost.

    And if someone can upload her pictures so we can identify her when she changes her number name and pictures I would appreciate that.

  14. #27934

    Nerd

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    Setup: This one caught my eye early and I decided the look was something I couldn't pass up at least trying with. She was very responsive at first, getting a feel of each other, and she changed the subject to "let's get dirty. " At this point she was forthcoming but her responsiveness went way down, which is a big pet peeve of mine. This has caused more problems with providers than probably anything, as typically my schedule is not permissive and waiting around is just a no go.

    Bedtime Routine: General location was shared so I could get on my way, was hoping for an hour but again, schedule. I typically try to communicate quite a bit for timeline, so I as really annoyed when after two time updates my arrival was met with silence. Because of the time, I mentally set a 10 minute timer and was ready to drive. She came in right at the bell, and I let her know that despite saying an hr, because she had been slow with sharing location and responding I now only had hhr available. I have had providers balk at this, but she was very accepting and said it was no problem.

    Dreaming: First I do want to clearly state that while the pictures are the girl who was in my dream, the girl in my dream was years / life / demons older. She didn't look bad, but was not everything I was hoping for, which made me glad I hadn't set my alarm for an hour. That's not to say she looked bad, just that she wasn't as young and elfish, signs of mileage and a brush (or more) with demons. LEO check and settled up, relaxed on the bed and entered the dream. This is where I got really happy I went through with it, cause her head game is one of the best I've ever dreamed off. Typically this is my preferred dream, but I also enjoyed her climbing on top and grinding into me. She went back to taking me all the way in her mouth, something few providers have done (probably more from desire than ability). The dream finished with me all over her chest, and I really enjoyed looking down at her smile when it happened.

    YMMV on the BJ, but she was ok doing bbj with me (she said it's a game time decision). She has a hard line on BBFS, which is ok with me because frankly I haven't been interested in doing that with these girls for years. From how I received it, she definitely enjoyed it and was into the session, so either good on her or it's why I got good mileage. The hhr was 2. 5, and I definitely intend on repeating for the head alone, cause it really was the best I've had in a long time in this game.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dirty-and-nerdy
    She quoted me 150 for hhr today.

  15. #27933

    Scammer lexxz / maddi

    Quote Originally Posted by ClerksFan72  [View Original Post]
    I met with Lexxxz today. Good coms, gave me the location to a motel off Cap Blvd., and met me at the door. Body was the girl in the pics. We had some small talk, I set the donation on the table, and she asked if I party. I said sure, some herb is good, and she said she would be right back. And headed to another room. After about 5 min, I went out to my truck and waited a few min. Figuring she was getting a fix. 20 min goes by and I text / call. No answer. As I'm sitting in my truck, 2 dudes walk in to the room. I block her # and hang a bit to see if she comes back around. Just for the hell of it. A few min later, I get a call and text from another #. She says it was a friends room, and he was bugging out. Blah blah, and she left to get a room somewhere else, and tried to let me know but I blocked her #. Which I did after 20 min. So. I get the whole bs story and asked me to come to the other motel not far. I'm like WTF. I've been in this game for a while, and on the. 0001% chance I can rail her ass, I wanted to. She texted me a few more times as I was driving. And once I got there. Poof. No answer.

    Here is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/060071747388

    There was also another ad posted today that looks very similar and has the other number she called me from listed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/440432580028

    And a few pics in case the ads get deleted. Be careful out there fellas.
    She has been a known scammer. I don't think I have ever read a report of her actually doing a date, all seem to be she gets the cash and leaves or dudes coming in and robbing. I think you got out of the room before the guys had a chance to rob you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape