Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27956

    Failed attempts

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen Stacy Love recently. She is 23 weeks pregnant and regularly advertising on STG with updated pics. Anyone have a recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/img/013/MjA...wZDUyMThi.webp
    I have tried reaching out to her a few times but never get a reply. Would love to see her, updated pics looks like she is about to pop.

  2. #27955
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering what people do as a LEO check when they first meet up with a new experience.

    I've seen "Show me yours and I'll show you mine", or "Touch me here, and I'll touch you there".

    What do you do that makes you feel safe?
    LEO checks are irrelevant now. If you get in the room with LEO, you're toast. You can technically have done nothing wrong, but you're still going down.

  3. #27954

    Stacy Love

    Wondering if anyone has seen Stacy Love recently. She is 23 weeks pregnant and regularly advertising on STG with updated pics. Anyone have a recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/img/013/MjA...wZDUyMThi.webp

  4. #27953
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Liz/Lizzy? She was a brunette with fake tits. If you know anything please DM me.

    This Liz https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/my-other-hotty9843599430/009729238248
    Far as I know she's generally around seeing her regulars, like me.

  5. #27952

    Return Questions

    Heya folks. , been away for a while, I have to say thinks don't look as bright as I remember them. But that's life right?

    So I don't really have anything to add back at this point but I figured I'd ask a question, and get some feed back on a few that caught my eye.

    So is BKS still doing it's thing around NC? I was on the board. But looks like my account got closed. Either due inactivity or maybe it was compromised. So thought I'd ask.

    Any who here the ones caught me eye.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/395032123996

    (tried searching buy ebony is way to generic a name).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/060757963520

    Found one post that I think was for her that someone said they had a good time with. But link was dead so not 100%.

    No name, but I suspect I know the answer on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/181485137143

    What about old baby / ava worth the visit these days?

    And finally. I know Henderson / rocky mount generally frowned on. But anything worth while in those areas. Lot closer to me than Raleigh / Durham etc.

    Thanks all!

  6. #27951

    Aubrey

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/187720373

    Decent dream. Photos are pretty accurate. She said she'd be here for a few more days.

  7. #27950

    What happened to Liz

    Anyone know what happened to Liz/Lizzy? She was a brunette with fake tits. If you know anything please DM me.

    This Liz https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/my-other-hotty9843599430/009729238248

  8. #27949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    First few that came to mind

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaters  [View Original Post]
    Feeling kinda nostalgic this evening, any way we could get a Memory Lane / girls you remember type thread set up? Seems to be common place in other cities sections. TIA.
    Mistress Scorpio, Summer Breeze, Asian Cindy and Little Italian Sammi. Then there was Brandi Fine, and a thin red-headed girl who gave great head, but sadly passed away.

  9. #27948

    Memory Lane

    Feeling kinda nostalgic this evening, any way we could get a Memory Lane / girls you remember type thread set up? Seems to be common place in other cities sections. TIA.

  10. #27947

    Good question

    I just assumed he met her and noticed the hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell that from these blurred pics?

  11. #27946

    I saw her once

    But not recently. It was a couple years ago. When I got there she had a guy in the room who left when I came in. She did BBBJ while played hide the fingers. Her hygiene was terrible, bad smell. I never repeated because of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? What should I expect? Dm is fine also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/596905751491

  12. #27945

    LEO Check

    Was wondering what people do as a LEO check when they first meet up with a new experience.

    I've seen "Show me yours and I'll show you mine", or "Touch me here, and I'll touch you there".

    What do you do that makes you feel safe?

  13. #27944

    Chris

    Has anyone seen her recently? What should I expect? Dm is fine also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/596905751491

  14. #27943

    💋COME PLAY WITH ME 💋SPECIAL RATES💋 - Allie

    Comms was decent. I negotiated to 1. 2 with some upgrade.

    Cons:

    1. no kissing.

    2. didn't like being touched on the face.

    3. heavy makeup.

    4. didn't like shoving to her mouth; she wanted to put it in her mouth herself.

    Pros:

    1. would roleplay.

    2. followed the roleplay setiup.

    3. usually it takes me 10 - 15 min to finish; only took me less than 5.

    - will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...t/939926919003

    FELLAS.

    Shhhh. 🤫.

    LETS HAVE SOME SECRET SEXY PLAYTIME. 🫢I WANT YOU TO CUM PLAY WITH ME?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a1.jpg‎   a2.jpg‎   a3.jpg‎   a4.jpg‎  

  15. #27942

    Thick

    Good comms. I did incall and she did kiss and BBBJ was average. One ben with some free upgrade. She's thick, not big. She has some nice knockers, probably DD or DDD. She's easy going and friendly.

    I would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9842060402

    🌹qv100🌹.

    🌹hhr150🌹.

    Sneak away and come see me 😉 wet and waiting for you 😍128525;128536;.

    I live locally and provide incall service.

    Thick in all the right places.

    Serious inquiries only! Donations required.

    Anytime day or night I'm ready to make you feel good, I'm just waiting on your call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t1.jpg‎   t2.jpg‎   t3.jpg‎   t4.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape