Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15789
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I totally understand. Is there a new UTR named Michele working with Jersey Girl? And Jersey Girl is her gatekeeper? Don't recall seeing any other posts about this. If so, I would like to learn more.
    JerseyGirl and / or SarahMM aren't gatekeepers for Michele. Michele values their input for mongers who want to see her, so if you've seen JerseyGirl or Sarah and they approve of you, then you have a better chance of meeting with Michele.

  2. #15788

    Is Jersey Gatekeeper For A New UTR Named Michele?

    Not sure I totally understand. Is there a new UTR named Michele working with Jersey Girl? And Jersey Girl is her gatekeeper? Don't recall seeing any other posts about this. If so, I would like to learn more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Again, not much that hasn't been said this sexy lady. Erotic apartment, great BJ skills, a little too far for me but worth the drive. She is the only woman that can bring tears to my eyes when nutting after a glorious BJ session. Please reach JerseyGirl for contact and vetting.

  3. #15787
    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Again, not much that hasn't been said this sexy lady. Erotic apartment, great BJ skills, a little too far for me but worth the drive. She is the only woman that can bring tears to my eyes when nutting after a glorious BJ session. Please reach JerseyGirl for contact and vetting.
    Want to try her out.

  4. #15786

    SarahMaitland

    Finally got to see Sarah. Comms where easy, light screen, and after a pinched nerve in my back, got a dream set up.

    Picked up at her place, went to X. I got a laugh out of the deco. And the tv only playing pornos. LOL.

    She has been reviewed many times and I'm totally pleased to have seen her. Brings her own toy, tasty kitty, tight kitty. Very snug. We had a great time. Lounged and got to know each other for next time. Great set of boobs, and nice small tight ass. Loved every minute of it. Was nice to have some hair on the top of that pretty kitty.

    Looking forward to our next meet up.

    Peace out.

  5. #15785

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Happy to know this thread and Maitland's famous Mom, Sarah. Was happy to see her a few days ago; friendly, safe and passionate. She has an account here -- SarahMaitland. Thanks!
    It was such an enjoyable time. Until the next one =).

  6. #15784

    Sarah Maitland

    Happy to know this thread and Maitland's famous Mom, Sarah. Was happy to see her a few days ago; friendly, safe and passionate. She has an account here -- SarahMaitland. Thanks!

  7. #15783
    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    Did her stab wound heal? And did her mom and son move out?
    I didn't notice a stab wound. Or any other marks. Wasn't there to give her a checkup. But a good time was had. Would repeat.

  8. #15782

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What up fellow mongers? Well first net Kaity X last summer. Head skills were awesome. Been wanting to try the rest of her skills since. Schedules never worked out. This last week. The stars aligned and full service was had. Same easy setup. Nice incall. Head skills are still top notch. The full service was awesome. Took the D nicely. No running. The kitty 😺 was nice and warm. Will repeat when our schedules lineup. Stay safe my friends.
    Did her stab wound heal? And did her mom and son move out?

  9. #15781

    NaNsPleases Yes she does

    Had an incredible early afternoon date with NaNaPleases today. I find it hard to put into words how great it was. She came to the hotel door, which was locked, to let me in. Had a nice chit chat on the way to the room. She told me to get comfortable so I stripped out of my clothes and got on the bed. She took off her heels and short red form fitting dress. Her body is amazing. She loves showing off her new (at least new since she was here last) man made boobs. They were done to perfection and looked completely natural. She started by rubbing her long red hair over my thighs and cock. What a great feeling. Then she engulfed my cock down her throat. I took it as long as I could and had her come up and squat over my face so I could feast on her beautiful tasty pussy. After a couple minutes I had her lie on her back and continued the feast. After a nice orgasm by her I had to be inside. Put the cover on and took her MISH. Pounded her for a few minutes and I could feel my release coming soon so I took off the condom and had her finish me off with more great BBBJ.

    It's a shame she is only here for such a short time. Looks like tomorrow may be it. Talent and beauty like hers doesn't come around often. This will go down as one of my best dates ever. Thank you NaNa for such a great time. Thanks OldEnough for the contact info. Would be worth it at twice the price.

  10. #15780

    NaNa

    I knew she wouldn't be here long. Looks like tomorrow will be her last day so if you want to see her you better act quick.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  11. #15779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Wow

    Complete blast from the past!

    Didn't expect that!

    Must see!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that didn't know her from before. Her performance level is beyond spectacular. Pretty much the best that I've ever been with. The incomparable: "NaNa Pleases. ".

  12. #15778
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    By the way contact her at Nanapleases@gmail.com.
    If you do contact NaNa via email please be a senior member in good standing and supply your USASG name for screening purposes. Thank you.

  13. #15777

    Legendary.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    I'm pleased to announce the return of NaNaPleases for a very limited time. She has a room on I drive and lookin for some old and new clients. She looks as good or better than when she was on of Orlando's finest. If you've seen her in the past now is the time to get reacquainted. If you haven't seen her then you don't know what your missing. For her contact info PM me. Senior members only please.
    For those of you that didn't know her from before. Her performance level is beyond spectacular. Pretty much the best that I've ever been with. The incomparable: "NaNa Pleases. ".

  14. #15776
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    I'm pleased to announce the return of NaNaPleases for a very limited time. She has a room on I drive and lookin for some old and new clients. She looks as good or better than when she was on of Orlando's finest. If you've seen her in the past now is the time to get reacquainted. If you haven't seen her then you don't know what your missing. For her contact info PM me. Senior members only please.
    By the way contact her at Nanapleases@gmail.com.

  15. #15775
    Isn't this the Liz / Liss from College Park? Definitely a fun time, but not quite UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by PanteraNegrala  [View Original Post]
    She has toys, a very juicy kitty and really gets into your session. DFK and BBBJ are highlights. Seen some complaints about price but value is tremendous. And f she likes you, seems like the menu opens up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape