Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 37351
-
05-24-25 08:55 #34621Senior Member

Posts: 124Craigslist
Saw her about a year ago at a nice private place in Midlothian, think she has moved, she does give a good massage and offered a shower first which I took advantage of. Pretty hot thicker type body if that's your thing with huge rack, did allow some OTC roaming, on the flip she did come out of her top and standard finish that did the job, didn't get the impression anything else was available.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 19:50 #34620Senior Member

Posts: 51Ivy
Ivy herself had a stroke, not her mother.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 19:13 #34619Regular Member

Posts: 22Bella
I did do my due diligence and searched but couldn't find anything, does anyone have any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/288952491883
-
05-23-25 00:21 #34618Senior Member

Posts: 316757 Mindy
Not one to wish bad on anyone but that fake phoney fraud cankle b*itch 757 Mindy deserves it all.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 15:16 #34617Senior Member

Posts: 337She is akin to that scammer in your primary area 757 mindy
LOL nope.
Originally Posted by DaVinciB1
[View Original Post]
Qualcuno spingimi gi dalla una scogliera / Someone push me off a cliff.
-
05-22-25 15:01 #34616Senior Member

Posts: 173She is cool but not worth the price
I pulled the trigger and saw her after somebody was saying that she is open for anything. However, that is not the case and for the money you pay you can get somebody else to do everything you want for way cheaper. She's super hot super cool however there's no bare play and that's fine if you're into that but for the price of admission I better be getting some bare play.
Originally Posted by DaVinciB1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 14:06 #34615Senior Member

Posts: 27Ivy
She posted yesterday. Was wondering if anyone saw her since she was back.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 13:52 #34614Senior Member

Posts: 353Ivy
Has anyone seen or heard from Ivy lately? Last I heard was that her mom had a stroke and she was visiting her.
-
05-22-25 13:18 #34613Regular Member

Posts: 18I've had this one soft circled for a while now. I'm getting close to pulling the trigger. She recently updated her pictures and has lost some firmness for sure. Makes the price tag tougher to swallow. But my spidey sense tells me she'd be a great time.
Originally Posted by DaVinciB1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 10:48 #34612Senior Member

Posts: 499Kitty Rose
Anyone seen her? I did some research but can't find any reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/datekittyrose
-
05-21-25 12:16 #34611Regular Member

Posts: 11You happen to have a number for her?
Originally Posted by Pacman804
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 07:29 #34610Regular Member

Posts: 9Allie
Saw her Monday morning hanging around the Marathon. Was on my way to another dream so did not scoop.
Originally Posted by BurningMan5699
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 21:43 #34609Senior Member

Posts: 236Heaven-STG Lady
Has anyone seen her? Please PM me or post. She looks very familiar.
Thanks Streetsmart1.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/394392648356
-
05-20-25 20:49 #34608Regular Member

Posts: 11Puerto Rican Princess
I see Allie is off vacation. Anyone seen her around recently?
-
05-20-25 11:01 #34607Senior Member

Posts: 103Scarlett
Anybody knows what happened to her? I tried contacting and get no answer.









Reply With Quote






