Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 18211
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15781
    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    Did her stab wound heal? And did her mom and son move out?
    I didn't notice a stab wound. Or any other marks. Wasn't there to give her a checkup. But a good time was had. Would repeat.

  2. #15780

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What up fellow mongers? Well first net Kaity X last summer. Head skills were awesome. Been wanting to try the rest of her skills since. Schedules never worked out. This last week. The stars aligned and full service was had. Same easy setup. Nice incall. Head skills are still top notch. The full service was awesome. Took the D nicely. No running. The kitty 😺 was nice and warm. Will repeat when our schedules lineup. Stay safe my friends.
    Did her stab wound heal? And did her mom and son move out?

  3. #15779

    NaNsPleases Yes she does

    Had an incredible early afternoon date with NaNaPleases today. I find it hard to put into words how great it was. She came to the hotel door, which was locked, to let me in. Had a nice chit chat on the way to the room. She told me to get comfortable so I stripped out of my clothes and got on the bed. She took off her heels and short red form fitting dress. Her body is amazing. She loves showing off her new (at least new since she was here last) man made boobs. They were done to perfection and looked completely natural. She started by rubbing her long red hair over my thighs and cock. What a great feeling. Then she engulfed my cock down her throat. I took it as long as I could and had her come up and squat over my face so I could feast on her beautiful tasty pussy. After a couple minutes I had her lie on her back and continued the feast. After a nice orgasm by her I had to be inside. Put the cover on and took her MISH. Pounded her for a few minutes and I could feel my release coming soon so I took off the condom and had her finish me off with more great BBBJ.

    It's a shame she is only here for such a short time. Looks like tomorrow may be it. Talent and beauty like hers doesn't come around often. This will go down as one of my best dates ever. Thank you NaNa for such a great time. Thanks OldEnough for the contact info. Would be worth it at twice the price.

  4. #15778

    NaNa

    I knew she wouldn't be here long. Looks like tomorrow will be her last day so if you want to see her you better act quick.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  5. #15777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Wow

    Complete blast from the past!

    Didn't expect that!

    Must see!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that didn't know her from before. Her performance level is beyond spectacular. Pretty much the best that I've ever been with. The incomparable: "NaNa Pleases. ".

  6. #15776
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    By the way contact her at Nanapleases@gmail.com.
    If you do contact NaNa via email please be a senior member in good standing and supply your USASG name for screening purposes. Thank you.

  7. #15775

    Legendary.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    I'm pleased to announce the return of NaNaPleases for a very limited time. She has a room on I drive and lookin for some old and new clients. She looks as good or better than when she was on of Orlando's finest. If you've seen her in the past now is the time to get reacquainted. If you haven't seen her then you don't know what your missing. For her contact info PM me. Senior members only please.
    For those of you that didn't know her from before. Her performance level is beyond spectacular. Pretty much the best that I've ever been with. The incomparable: "NaNa Pleases. ".

  8. #15774
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    I'm pleased to announce the return of NaNaPleases for a very limited time. She has a room on I drive and lookin for some old and new clients. She looks as good or better than when she was on of Orlando's finest. If you've seen her in the past now is the time to get reacquainted. If you haven't seen her then you don't know what your missing. For her contact info PM me. Senior members only please.
    By the way contact her at Nanapleases@gmail.com.

  9. #15773
    Isn't this the Liz / Liss from College Park? Definitely a fun time, but not quite UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by PanteraNegrala  [View Original Post]
    She has toys, a very juicy kitty and really gets into your session. DFK and BBBJ are highlights. Seen some complaints about price but value is tremendous. And f she likes you, seems like the menu opens up.

  10. #15772

    And she will

    I remember her, absolutely phenominal perform. No complaining, no rushing. Just getting job done however you want it done!

    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers her?

  11. #15771

    NaNaPleases. Limited Time

    I'm pleased to announce the return of NaNaPleases for a very limited time. She has a room on I drive and lookin for some old and new clients. She looks as good or better than when she was on of Orlando's finest. If you've seen her in the past now is the time to get reacquainted. If you haven't seen her then you don't know what your missing. For her contact info PM me. Senior members only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250523_204423.jpg‎   20250523_203955.jpg‎   20250523_203545.jpg‎   20250523_203303.jpg‎   20250523_203004.jpg‎  

    20250523_202510.jpg‎   20250523_201839.jpg‎   20250523_200648.jpg‎  

  12. #15770

    Now that we know

    Just for the record, you should have looked at the sister site to USA, known as ISG. (International Sex Guide) It provides traveling hobbyists all over the world what they need to know about options in any one of the countless countries all over the world (including jolly old England and the US.) much of which mirrors local markets on this site. Having said this, my advice to you is reading all the reports within any market here in Florida or any other state in the US, you will find just about all the intel you will need to make a solid decision on whether to partake, or sit on the sidelines. Just don't ask our brotherhood to do your homework for you when we have no way of knowing if you are one of us. This is why another SM scolded you for asking about a local favorite provider. Nothing personal, we are simply looking out for everyone here, not just our personal favorite providers.

    Just read the forum, decide who you would like to pair up with, reach out to them through whatever source of access or direct link you have found on them (here) or on a commercial site that acts as sponsors TO this site. Take your time, make sure you have a Plan A, Plan B and even a Plan C because the best providers book up all the time!

    Good luck, choose wisely, have fun and most importantly, be careful. Lastly, make sure to leave a report on here for other members to read so the next time, there will be less suspicion of your intentions when you ASK for advance options.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoCena  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I came across the wrong way. I am only visiting the US for business for a few days. From across the Atlantic. Hence why my only post. I do not live here and only found out about this website 3 days ago, and was waiting for account activation for 2 of those days.

    Anyway. If it cannot happen, it cannot happen. No offence intended.

  13. #15769

    The gold standard

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    There's the reason she's so highly regarded. I saw her recently as well and it’s great every time.
    She needs to show the younger providers how it's done no signs of drug use soft skin no tattoos all over the place or open wounds LOL these guys spend money an give good reviews for a discount when there's plenty of good providers out there charging what you think is a good deal.

    An she not bald nope jersey girl doesn't were wings.

  14. #15768

    So much Maya

    Another excellent breakfast session with this chocolate princess.

    3 hours of oil and sweat action with both of us busting multiple times. Young and nasty let's me fuck my way with enthusiasm.

    See my previous reviews of her for more details.

    DonkCament is the gatekeeper.

  15. #15767
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers her?
    I do.

    She enjoys her weed. May not be the most attractive, but gets into the session and aims to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape