The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 17672
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15797
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to share she has passed away. Someone just left her to OD. I've been in contact with her family who's flying in.

    I tried. I had help lined up, I was two days too late. I know you all are going to just look at this as just another provider. But she was more than that. I said it since day one she is a true person. You can think that I'm insane that I was caught up in a lie or game. Those who really knew Gabby have heard about me. At least that's what my DM say & her. As crazy as it sounds there was something building.

    I just can't.
    This sucks, she was wanting to go to texas with me for a weekend, and was supposed to cook her dinner last night before she disappeared. I'll miss her. She was special. I shouldn't of let work get in the way of seeing her. Like I did.

  2. #15796

    Selena Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Not much to say atm. Working to get the details & confirm certain things.

    Inbox cleared BTW.
    I'm sorry to share she has passed away. Someone just left her to OD. I've been in contact with her family who's flying in.

    I tried. I had help lined up, I was two days too late. I know you all are going to just look at this as just another provider. But she was more than that. I said it since day one she is a true person. You can think that I'm insane that I was caught up in a lie or game. Those who really knew Gabby have heard about me. At least that's what my DM say & her. As crazy as it sounds there was something building.

    I just can't.

  3. #15795

    PLease help

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting Blair Magic. She is very real. I had an absolutely great time with her. She is a beautiful young lady. Very bubbly personality. 24 years old. Short and a Spinner. Pictures are accurate but she does look better in person. Excellent BBBJ. Probably the best I've ever had. Blair is a true nymph and really gets into the session. CFS. MSOG. Will do any position from any angle. One of the better sessions I've had in this hobby.

    I definitely recommend her.

    Feel free to PM me for more info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairmagic
    Please help someone that wants to know how to crack the code she never answers DM if you can.

  4. #15794

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    JBurrows your inbox is full.

    Can you please share more informations?

    DM me if you can.

    Ty sir.
    Not much to say atm. Working to get the details & confirm certain things.

    Inbox cleared BTW.

  5. #15793

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    It's not for me to say, but if I was in any of your shoes I would move on to other things. Sorry guys.
    JBurrows your inbox is full.

    Can you please share more informations?

    DM me if you can.

    Ty sir.

  6. #15792
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    She did mention going somewhere in 3 weeks, maybe she went early.
    It's not for me to say, but if I was in any of your shoes I would move on to other things. Sorry guys.

  7. #15791
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone seen Henny recently?? Looks like prices are increased for her session a lot for GFE 380 HH,500 hr DM me, Thanks.
    Damn, she used to charged 200 hhr. Did Trump put a tariff on pussies too?

  8. #15790
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    $300 for a half hour?

    My dudes, I am so glad I'm out of the game. This chick is a solid 6 on the streetwalker scale.

    What are we doing here?
    Where you picking up your street walkers at? If she a 6 on the street walkers scale I need to pull up.

  9. #15789
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing selena and talking to her, she is amazing, but notice tonight all her ads are down and she isn't answering. Hopefully she sticks around.
    She did mention going somewhere in 3 weeks, maybe she went early.

  10. #15788

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    She seemed more like mid to upper twenties and not as slim as I'd hoped but still really nice body and 300 half hour.
    $300 for a half hour?

    My dudes, I am so glad I'm out of the game. This chick is a solid 6 on the streetwalker scale.

    What are we doing here?

  11. #15787

    Selena

    Been seeing selena and talking to her, she is amazing, but notice tonight all her ads are down and she isn't answering. Hopefully she sticks around.

  12. #15786

    Blair Magic

    Had the pleasure of meeting Blair Magic. She is very real. I had an absolutely great time with her. She is a beautiful young lady. Very bubbly personality. 24 years old. Short and a Spinner. Pictures are accurate but she does look better in person. Excellent BBBJ. Probably the best I've ever had. Blair is a true nymph and really gets into the session. CFS. MSOG. Will do any position from any angle. One of the better sessions I've had in this hobby.

    I definitely recommend her.

    Feel free to PM me for more info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blairmagic

  13. #15785
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one out in St. Charles yet? Has lots of comments but they seem like they all say the same thing which I find squirrely. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187509962#.

    Also anybody got any good Latina recommendations?
    She seemed more like mid to upper twenties and not as slim as I'd hoped but still really nice body and 300 half hour. I'd repeat if I didn't have other options available but she texted me and said she is leaving on Thursday so was here like 1 day.

    I'd rather pay 80 more for a hour with a Kgirl or 100 less for a Latina, but she's great if you want to try a young white girl.

  14. #15784
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one out in St. Charles yet? Has lots of comments but they seem like they all say the same thing which I find squirrely. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187509962#.

    Also anybody got any good Latina recommendations?
    I've seen PrettiFaceBabiii, she's attractive and enthusiastic but the rate is out of line with performance. YMMV.

  15. #15783

    St. Charles

    Anyone see this one out in St. Charles yet? Has lots of comments but they seem like they all say the same thing which I find squirrely. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187509962#.

    Also anybody got any good Latina recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape